What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Houston (1 Viewer)

Here is the moment millions and millions of people tuning in to the game tonight have awaited. Tom Savage.

Should be watchable now that OsWILDer is out of the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
The great thing about owning DeAndre Hopkins is he sucked all year so the owners(this guy among them) could care less about Savage now because we were eliminated long ago.

But Savage doesn't look much better for Hopkins than Brock. 

What does Houston do with Hopkins next year?

Just got home to check out the game...I see 8 3-and-outs and only 2-3 first downs.

Is this an epic defensive struggle, or do both teams just suck that bad?

Every time I read people saying Bill O'Brien is a bad coach, I'm shuked. 

He has the Texans on the cusp of the playoffs again despite historically bad QB play.  Look at the other teams in the NFL with horrible QB play, and they are almost all gonna be in the top ten in next year's NFL draft. 

He has the Texans on the cusp of the playoffs again despite historically bad QB play.  Look at the other teams in the NFL with horrible QB play, and they are almost all gonna be in the top ten in next year's NFL draft. 
Agree, however, no other coach has had the talent he has had on both sides of the ball.  He's just not a great evaluator of talent which has resulted in crappy seasons.

That hs pic of dalton looked just like the bully in a Christmas story. 

Agree, however, no other coach has had the talent he has had on both sides of the ball.  He's just not a great evaluator of talent which has resulted in crappy seasons.
These statements don't jive.  He has talent but is not a great evaluator of talent?  :confused:  

These statements don't jive.  He has talent but is not a great evaluator of talent?  :confused:  
He's not good at drafting. 
So he's the one who is in charge of personnel?  I didn't know that.  I'm not familiar with the Texans drafts but this team doesn't seem that great anywhere on offense sans Hopkins, and they've played a good deal of this season without the NFL's best defensive player.  IMO that is a good coaching job, whether he's a good evaluator of talent or not. 

I don't care anything about the Texans or Bill O'Brien either FTR, I just think he squeezes a few extra wins out of his teams (in college too) and I can appreciate that. 

He's supposed to be a QB guru.

The only good thing about this game is those cheerleaders in Santa outfits, and they're not showing them nearly enough. 

Yowza

Felt like BOB adjusted to the slew of QBs they had to start in past, but not sure he did that with Osweiler. Felt like maybe he was sticking with what he wanted to run waiting for Os to pick it up.

Which is not meant as a defense of Osweiler. He is too inaccurate.

Also, Romeo has been great as DC this year.

Texans still with a shot to win the division even after this debacle

Or tonight - all of a sudden we are playing offense

Forced to start Jeremy Hill in championship game.  I'm just hoping Hill cracks 20 yards rushing at this point.  This is painful to watch!

Forced to start Jeremy Hill in championship game.  I'm just hoping Hill cracks 20 yards rushing at this point.  This is painful to watch!
Same here.  Really good chance I lose now, while last week's play might have won it.  (Maybe not but sure would be closer)

Users who are viewing this thread