What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

I'll take 30 from Bell and 20 from Ware to break the all time scoring record. The only record of importance I don't own after David Johnson carried me to a title.

Le'Veon Bell has vision and patience like I haven't seen from a RB in a decade. He's truly special.

And we'd all like to thank Xavier Grimble for a TD that in terms of fantasy doesn't even help members of his own family.

Merry Christmas all!

player safety, blah, blah, blah... that was one of the worst "defenseless receiver" calls in the history of that stupid rule.  Shazier would literally have had to not try to tackle the guy to avoid that penalty.

Yes, agreed, but that call is flagged so inconsistently. Even the pass to Pitta near the end zone was very similar, no call.
We can agree to disagree, but to me the Pitta play was different.  Shazier was trailing Pitta and Pitta held off Shazier with his right forearm while trying to catch the ball with his left hand.  By the letter of the rule, probably PI.  But the AB non-call was a standard must-call PI where I would be surprised if it wasn't called.  The defender had good position on AB and AB pushed the defender in the back with both hand to gain separation in order to catch the ball.  Pitta probably gained an advantage but he move was subtle... AB blatantly pushed the DB in the back.

The Steelers know there are other offensive players besides Bell right?
Its irking me ... but Ben and co. are being very safe and smart with each play.  I want Ben to cut loose -- but I'm not sure what they are doing isnt the better/smarter way of doing it.

Have to hand it to the Ravens - things looked shakey for a while and they righted the ship and look especially good since they are on the road

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Smith right down central - seems like a favorite play of the Ravens and you would think the Steelers would be prepared

Steelers are rarely prepared as you would assume. They do poorly with many little things. It's why some are critical of Tomlin.

Steve Smith right down central - seems like a favorite play of the Ravens and you would think the Steelers would be prepared
:lmao: about as bad as defense gets there.  A LB 1on1 with Steve Smith and the safety on that side of the field decides that's not where help is needed.

Pittsburgh trying to mix it up throwing the ball but really all they're doing is not using their best player.

Several more blantant PI's yesterday were uncalled - still it's the mystery call that ruins a lot of the fairness in the game.

Flacco is my least favorite NFL player.  He's not a superstar but he always seems to play well against Pittsburgh   :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers have zero healthy starters on D line.... BALT running the ball right down the Steelers throat.

how many 1st downs did Dixon get just because he had more heart than the Pitt defenders?  Maybe Tomiln isn't motivating them.

Users who are viewing this thread