What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leagues Full (1 Viewer)

CabinFever

Footballguy
I run 16 PPR dynasty leagues on MFL. (yes, you read that right, and yes, its exhausting at times but lots of fun too!  :) ) The majority of the 16 leagues are now a decade old. I have 3 long time owners who are all in 4-5 of my leagues who are stepping down this year. So we are looking for good active dynasty owners who aren't over committed in leagues already, and never miss a full lineup, who actively trade and use the wire to improve their teams. Our leagues are very competitive and usually friendly and fun!. Each league has the same format, we use VP points to determine the playoff teams (top 6 teams make the playoffs, top 2 scoring VP teams get the first round byes), we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 D, and 1 K. We use BBID waivers which run mid week and then FCFS waivers starting Thursday up until kickoff Sunday. Right now I know of at least 15 openings across the 16 leagues, so if you are interested in adopting a team or several, please shoot me a PM or post your interest and I'll send you a list of the rosters and league info. League fees range from $75, $100, $125, and $250. I am happy to get you in touch with several members who can tell you their unbiased experiences in the league over the last 5-10 years. I will ask for links to see leagues you have played in to ensure you are active and a good fit. Proud to report all prize money has been paid out within 24-72 hours after the FF SB is over since I started my leagues back in early 2000. I don't gamble on games or even do Fanduel/Draft Kings, I don't drink or do drugs, and while some may laugh at me posting this, I've read the threads of commishes who disappear or post bs reasons payout are late or things aren't done the right way. There never has been and never will be excuses for fees not going out immediately, for league issues that need commish support not to be handled the same day, as I am always online and available. And other than a short maybe 1 month break after the FF SB is over, these leagues are active all year long. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in several of these leagues and I can vouch for the commish.  I already received payment for the leagues I won, less than 12 hours after the game ended.  These leagues are fun and very active.  Definitely recommend joining once the available teams are posted.

Send me information on all your openings .  Joey3169@yahoo.com.  I own 14 mlf teams and looking to expand.

I have literally spent about 10 hours on the computer getting all my payments out today. I will update this thread with the rosters either Wed or Thursday. Thanks to everyone who posted interest!! 

Just to give everyone an update, I post all the open teams in my 16 leagues to existing members first, and I will then post this weekend here all the rosters I still have available. Thanks again for everyone's interest! 

guys I have had an amazing response to existing members across the 16 dynasty leagues. I literally may only have 1 or 2 rosters left. I will post it shortly. 

Most important in your search for a new league is to find a good commish. Sounds like this guy has his ##### together...

Well every league was adopted by current owners so I'm sorry I don't have anything at this time. But if I get anything else open I will post here. Thank you everyone for your interest and Happy New Year!! 

Users who are viewing this thread