What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Do You Need Tonight? (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
We usually have one of these threads. 

What do you need Monday night? 

I need Stafford and Bailey to score more than Elliott in a standard, 4 pt-pass TD league.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Need 38 points from Stafford and Dez. About 10 more than projected in non ppr.  I would think @rockaction you're in better shape than me...

Need 38 points from Stafford and Dez. About 10 more than projected in non ppr.  I would think @rockaction you're in better shape than me...
Maybe. Depends on if they try and get Elliott the record. 

That's a tall order for Stafford and Dez, especially considering Stafford's had a bit of rough go lately. 

Sadly, this game means nothing for Detroit from what I can ascertain, so I may get caught up in a position where they remove Stafford.  

PPR....need Dez to outscore Ebron by 4.8.  Would be my first championship since joining the league 5 years ago. Third time entering playoffs as regular season champ...hope 3rd times a charm!!! 

Repost from team thread:

In my 24 year redraft, we haven't had a first time winner since 2010. 8 guys have won multiple titles, 2 have one, 2 - both are founding members along with me & 3 others - have never won a title. 

Could change tonight. The other team is done, they need 7.48 in full PPR for their first title. One player left.

Eric Ebron

An easy one (hopefully) - I need Q to get one point

For safety sake in another league I should add I need Ezequiel to get rested or not try for the record tonight - I can handle a big night just not a monster night

Dak and Beasley to not score more then 34.2. I'm pretty worried, had a 68 point lead but then kelce went and had his best game and cut the lead in half

I need 21.4 from Zeke + Prater. To have the season go down to whether or not the Cowboys rest the guy I took 1.1 overall to get me to the championship game kinda has me at a 50/50 proposition now.

Thanks to Demaryius Thomas I now have to hope Dan Bailey stays under 9 points to win my first title in the dynasty league I've been in for 15 years.   

That's a tall order for Stafford and Dez, especially considering Stafford's had a bit of rough go lately. 

Sadly, this game means nothing for Detroit from what I can ascertain, so I may get caught up in a position where they remove Stafford.  
I agree tall order, if Dez scores a TD I'm done.  Need alot of Zeke scoring.

Detroit needs a win to ensure wildcard spot...two losses and a Wash win knocks them out.  So at least they are playing for something. 

Man I hope they rest Stafford and elliot.  

IDP - I'm up by 11 with Ebron left, against his stafford, Zeke, bailey and malik Collins (idp).  Assuming Zeke and Stafford play I've accepted that I'll lose. 

Dez to get either 60 yards or a TD while Andre Roberts does not return get a return TD or 2 point conversion.

Man I hope they rest Stafford and elliot.  

IDP - I'm up by 11 with Ebron left, against his stafford, Zeke, bailey and malik Collins (idp).  Assuming Zeke and Stafford play I've accepted that I'll lose. 
I hope they rest Elliott, but in looking at the standings, Detroit clinches a Wild Card spot with a win, so I doubt they'll rest Stafford.  

For Dez Bryant to not score more than 16.9....so I can win my last game of the season in a season where I dominated and had the #1 seed....before losing to the 8, then losing to the 5, and now facing the 7 for the loser bracket final of the championship bracket.  Yeah, the playoffs sucked hard this year - went in to the playoffs 10-1-2 and will finish either 11-3-2 or 10-4-1 depending what Dez does - and no money on the line for this #### show so it is all about pride I guess.

Won my other league though, so there is that.

...and with that TD my unbeatable team just finished the playoffs 0-3.  

Need to keep Dez under 66.4.

If he equals the NFL record for receiving yards AND the record for receiving TDs, he'd still need about 25 yards on the ground to upset my repeat title bid...

Went into tonight down 6 with Zeke & Tate vs. Ebron who is having his best game of the season and Tate can't get out of his own way. Zeke's production also slowing down, and the announcers hinting that maybe it's best to not have the Dallas starters return in the 2nd half. Not looking good.

Dak and Beasley to not score more then 34.2. I'm pretty worried, had a 68 point lead but then kelce went and had his best game and cut the lead in half
Score shows me winning by 3.7, it is a IDP league tho so stay corrections could be a factor but I really hope not

Thanks to Demaryius Thomas I now have to hope Dan Bailey stays under 9 points to win my first title in the dynasty league I've been in for 15 years.   
He put up 6 and I won for the first time in 15 years.  Feels great.  Big tip of my hat to the Cowboys highly potent offense that only scored touchdowns all night.   My heart was pounding all game. 

Users who are viewing this thread