What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR dynasty Trade Howard/1.4/Tyreke Hill for Elliott? (1 Viewer)

jeaton6

Footballguy
Give : Howard/1.4/Tyreek 

Get: Zeke

Start 2 RB/2 WR/1 TE, 2 Flex

Auto accept? Any hesitation here?

I have a ton of young WR talent: Cobb, Coleman, Doctson, Parker, Floyd, Boyd, Fuller, Dorsett, Mitchell, Carroo, Watkins, Crowder, Meredith, Hill, White

RB is weak: Howard, Yeldon, Dixon, Prosise, Perkins, Abdullah.

I also have 1.4/1.11/1.12/2.4 and will be looking at some painful cuts if I can't do some 2 and 3 for 1 deals. Would have to cut guys like Hooper/D. Allen/Brate.

Thoughts? Thanks.

I would have to concur with everyone else.

Tyreek  is 5'10" 185 pounds, Howard is a good RB, but none of them are as good as Zeke.

The 1.04 pick is not always a blue chip prospect, so you are giving up some good pieces for a STUD RB.  I wouldn't think twice about that offer, I be accepting before someone changes their mind.

The players that you are giving up are young players that have some name recognition or some popularity early in their careers, I wouldn't think twice, and I would make this deal for Zeke.

I own Zeke, and I would not consider trading him away for Hill, Howard and the 2017 1.04.

Would you prefer the above or:

Give: 1.4/Prosise/Hunter Henry

Get: Leveon Bell

Two different owners going after the 1.4 + prospects.

WOW... Either way. (I would probably take Zeke though - but it's just a matter of choice there. I would take either deal based on your team)

Both deals are great but I would lean towards the Bell version because you get to keep Howard.  I think he has a much better RB floor than Prosise at this point.  Prosise had a couple good games and looked the part but Howard has been doing in all year with a crappy team and it looks like he will be the center piece for the Bears going forward. 

I also think Hill will turn out to be a solid WR play because KC knows how to use him and he is a solid receiver without the gadget plays.  All that to say I like the Bell offer better than the Zeke offer because of what you get to keep.

I'd take the Bell trade over the Zeke trade and I thought the Zeke trade was an easy accept. 

That Bell trade is insanely in your favor. Quick accept and enjoy having Bell and Howard going forward.

Give : Howard/1.4/Tyreek 

Get: Zeke

Start 2 RB/2 WR/1 TE, 2 Flex

Auto accept? Any hesitation here?

I have a ton of young WR talent: Cobb, Coleman, Doctson, Parker, Floyd, Boyd, Fuller, Dorsett, Mitchell, Carroo, Watkins, Crowder, Meredith, Hill, White

RB is weak: Howard, Yeldon, Dixon, Prosise, Perkins, Abdullah.

I also have 1.4/1.11/1.12/2.4 and will be looking at some painful cuts if I can't do some 2 and 3 for 1 deals. Would have to cut guys like Hooper/D. Allen/Brate.

Thoughts? Thanks.
Now he wants 1.11 instead of Hill. I'd prefer to move players ilo picks but I assume this doesn't change the consensus.

Would you prefer the above or:

Give: 1.4/Prosise/Hunter Henry

Get: Leveon Bell

Two different owners going after the 1.4 + prospects.
This guy now wants Kevin White too.

So my options without further negotiation are:

Get: Zeke/2.11 Give: 1.4/Howard/1.11

or

Get: Bell/2.6  Give: 1.4/White/Henry/Prosise

Trying to get him to drop White and 2.6 from equation or take 1.11 and 1.12 ilo 1.4.

Thoughts on better deal above?

I still like the Bell deal better but I definitely would try and remove 2.6/White portion of the offer. 

Users who are viewing this thread