What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gynecologyguys.......please help (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
On Sunday my girlfriend and I made whoopie and it was her first whoopie.

We did it twice

She says she is still in discomfort and bleeding slightly in her hoo ha.

Is this normal 4 days later? Everything I'm reading online says bleeding and discomfort should only last a couple of days typically.

she is very petite and I am well above average in length and breadth. Could I have damaged something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we keep this serious. It's concerning my girlfriends health

if you want to rag on me I have plenty of other threads for that

i just want to know if she's ok

One thing is for sure, I would not have her go to the doctor to have her checked out.  Much better to ask random guys on the internet and tell us how big your wang is

One thing is for sure, I would not have her go to the doctor to have her checked out.  Much better to ask random guys on the internet and tell us how big your wang is
She's planning that but can't go right away so that's why I'm asking

the wang is of significance to the situation

im very concerned and I know we must have some MDs here

I find this entire thread disturbing.   If you are truly worried about your gf's health--you take her to a doctor or to an urgent care clinic to get a medical opinion.   Period.  If this is a humble brag--it's pretty pathetic.  If you are actually serious--then I question your sanity.  

I find this entire thread disturbing.   If you are truly worried about your gf's health--you take her to a doctor or to an urgent care clinic to get a medical opinion.   Period.  If this is a humble brag--it's pretty pathetic.  If you are actually serious--then I question your sanity.  
I told her to call her doctor today

Double-barreled brag: (1) he took her virginity and (2) he's well-above average  :lmao:

I told her to call her doctor today
Good..thats a better route than asking a community of strangers (fantasy football players) about what to do in regards to a potentially serious medical situation.  Either way--I hope she's okay and that it ends up being nothing serious.   

Good..thats a better route than asking a community of strangers (fantasy football players) about what to do in regards to a potentially serious medical situation.  Either way--I hope she's okay and that it ends up being nothing serious.   
Well, it's because being well-above average and deflowering virgins is SOP for FBGs.

Thank you

whats the harm of asking my friends for advice medical or otherwise?

You guys are #######s This is a serious medical question and I'm not responding to your stupid jokes

i hope there is someone with some medical knowledge that can help

You guys are #######s This is a serious medical question and I'm not responding to your stupid jokes

Yes it's called an actual Dr at the ER or Urgent Care. That's exactly what they are for....to handle urgent and emergent medical issues.

Yes it's called an actual Dr at the ER or Urgent Care. That's exactly what they are for....to handle urgent and emergent medical issues.
I told her to go and that I will go with her

but until then I'm seeking info

i can't kidnap her and take her

You're right. We should all just wait to see if any of the medical professionals who post here regularly show up to solve your imaginary girlfriend's problem.

Users who are viewing this thread