What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Playoff League - Super Bowl! (1 Viewer)

FUBAR

Footballguy
1. Crippler;  Julio, Benett

1. Hogan

2. Lewis

3. Blunt

4. Hooper

5. Brady

7. Falcons d

8. Bryant

2. FUBAR; Freeman, Edelman

1. Coleman 

2. Sanu

3. Mitchell

4. Gabriel

5. Gostkowski

6. Pats D

7. Toilolo

8. Matt Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
That was easy, 9 including me. 

What's the maximum we'd want to do, considering there's only 8 teams playing the first 2 weeks? 

I'm going to pass this year. Too much going on next couple of weeks. Thanks for keeping me in mind

FBG Playoff 2017 Draft Order Results

Pick #

Team Name

Stephen Holloway

Crippler

GodcYourself

Bro1ncos

Drunken slob

Fubar

Bassnbrew

Bicycle seat sniffer

I haven't set up mfl yet.  It's difficult to do that from my phone so unless someone else wants to get it rolling I'll get to it tonight (I think)

I haven't set up mfl yet.  It's difficult to do that from my phone so unless someone else wants to get it rolling I'll get to it tonight (I think)
As I mentioned above I'm out for this year. Ref can take my slot. 

Rules reminder

Took the liberty to add a flex player. You'll start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE/QB (must be backup of your 1st QB selection), 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Scoring was imported from WSL1.

Here's the format:

A weekly draft with keepers and knockouts - 8 teams wild card weekend and divisional round, 4 teams championship round (top 4 scorers YTD), 2 teams super bowl (Top 2 championship scores), standard FBG survivor scoring and lineups, no reserves. You can keep 0, 1, or 2 players each week from the prior week. Your first kept player will be slotted as your round 7 draft pick. Your second kept player will be slotted as your round 8 draft pick.

Draft would be serpentine. WC weekend all draft spots would be picked randomly, but after that, teams would choose which spot they want - that order would be based on the prior week's scoring (so the high scorer would choose their slot first, etc.).

So after week 1, the top scorer will announce their keepers and their week 2 draft position. The 2nd high scorer will announce keepers and draft position next. Rinse and repeat.

Draft

The clock is off in MFL, we'll use this thread for accountability - so please post here and PM the next player.  
The rules and scoring (same scoring as WSL)
10 rounds of drafting
No trading of picks
No trading of players
No free agent pick ups
Serpentine drafting.
No submission of rosters.

You may use your flex position to take a second QB from the same team as your first drafted QB. Basically this means the person selecting McCarron has the option to select Dalton in the last round as their flex. If both play, then you would get points for both.

1.1 Roethlisberger QB

1.2 Levon bell Rb pitt

1.3 Antonio Brown Pitt

1.4 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB

1.05 Russell Wilson QB Sea.

1.06 Eli Manning, QB NYG

1.07 Jordy Nelson, WR GB

1.8 odell beckham jr, WR NYG

2.01 matt stafford, QB DET

2.2 Jimmy Graham, TE SEA

2.03 Doug Baldwin, WR SEA