What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Playoff League - Super Bowl! (2 Viewers)

No, just sucked last week so everyone is on to the flavor of the week.  I was hoping you would let him slide back to me.
Pretty much this.  Rawls hasn't looked good most of the year (not all his fault).  Collins looked decent last week so I'm taking a risk.  Came really close to taking two others but the potential reward is greater with Collins. 

Glad you guys left me Zenner.  I need every point I can get this week to dig out of this hole called #7 spot.  Can't worry about keepers when you're starting10-20 points down to the guys at the front of the draft.

Glad you guys left me Zenner.  I need every point I can get this week to dig out of this hole called #7 spot.  Can't worry about keepers when you're starting10-20 points down to the guys at the front of the draft.
Lol. I took 2 lions. I am trying to make up QB points to those that went QB early. I feel behind despite having Bell. But recent injury has slowed me down with a few guys also who dropped. 

Dag Nabit- wanted one of those two tight ends...

Amari Cooper WR Raiders

Anquan Boldin WR Lions

please let me know if one of these guys is gone and please notify next. Doing honey-dos and must get back.

Users who are viewing this thread