What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Damn, only one drive for Romo? 2.5 quarters of Sanchez is going to be brutal to watch. Will be funny if he beats Philly.

Good job wrapping up by Sanchez. 
lol yeah it was.

funny thing is i don't think you can blame Sanchez for any of this. They probably gave him like 10 snaps to get ready for this. Dak and the 1st string still need plenty of practice

I'm not.  If they were good enough to get in, then why not?  
they aren't good enough to make it in this year. Not sure what happened throughout the year, maybe they just are flat today and don't care about winning. But i'm not a fan of just making the playoffs to just get blown out

they aren't good enough to make it in this year. Not sure what happened throughout the year, maybe they just are flat today and don't care about winning. But i'm not a fan of just making the playoffs to just get blown out
Well yea but if they made the playoffs then they were good enough to get in. :shrug:  I don't see why you'd be upset if they made it.  

good idea Ertz, don't fight the guy off you. Nice to see Sproles being the one to help that Carson run. His first step is fun to watch

Elway would be a dope to not give up enough to get Romo. Will be interesting how he does on that team, can't be worse then Simien

Elway would be a dope to not give up enough to get Romo. Will be interesting how he does on that team, can't be worse then Simien
He will do great as long as he stays healthy.  Dude can't play more than a handful of games before he's on IR.  Back problems on top of that bad shoulder.  I wouldn't pay him

lol, yeah still am glad this team didn't make the playoffs, just so they could get blown out the 1st game.

Any time Terrance Williams actually looks like a player in the NFL, your secondary sucks

lol, yeah still am glad this team didn't make the playoffs, just so they could get blown out the 1st game.

Any time Terrance Williams actually looks like a player in the NFL, your secondary sucks
But if they made the playoffs, they would be playing better.  So they wouldn't have been blown out.  You have a circular argument.  IT's like Browns fans saying "I'm glad we didn't make the playoffs cause we're terrible."  Well no ####. 

Users who are viewing this thread