What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I love Scott Hanson (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
He is the best. They so nailed the Red Zone and him hosting. I feel like he is one of us and embraces the FF angle. That's what drives RedZone really and he doesn't ever insert his ego or ridiculous conjecture. He is always on the spot with updates.

Yeah, he is great. For a while I had the "other" RZ guy and it was like seeing a buddy after a long time off when I saw Scott again this year.  He's not perfect. None of them are but man, he's good and you get a sense he genuinely loves his job.  

Hate him. Gives the play away before they show it every time. The difference between his red zone and directv red zone is bigger than Siciliano's hearing organs.

Hate him. Gives the play away before they show it every time. The difference between his red zone and directv red zone is bigger than Siciliano's hearing organs.
The Scrooges...how did we miss that as a potential band name?

Happy New Year, MOP always a fan much to your chagrin.

I do agree with the criticism that he gives the big play away, but it doesn't bother me like spoiling the draft does, for instance (which some others also don't get). You can tell from his voice/choice of words when he knows they're switching to a game for the hell of it bc they entered the RZ, compared to when they're switching to a big play that just happened and showing a replay of it. Small criticism that for most wouldn't even be a criticism though.

I do agree with the criticism that he gives the big play away, but it doesn't bother me like spoiling the draft does, for instance (which some others also don't get). You can tell from his voice/choice of words when he knows they're switching to a game for the hell of it bc they entered the RZ, compared to when they're switching to a big play that just happened and showing a replay of it. Small criticism that for most wouldn't even be a criticism though.
You guys need to start drinking more. You don't pick up on these types of things as much 

I saw a documentary at some point about how they pull that together live.  He wears running shoes with his suit on air and apparently is an encyclopedia of football knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread