What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (15 Viewers)

I put them in the order I prefer them to happen.  I'd love to get Garrett or Allen and hopefully a decent QB falls to the second round, which I really think is going to happen.  One of those top 4 guys is going to fall.
I think you're being very optimistic... Pending a combine or PR disaster, Garrett will go 1.01. Allen will likely fall to Chicago. Which makes sense to take him, yes. But, I really don't see one of the top 4 QBs falling to round 2. 

Teams in need of a QB early:
CLE - possibly take one with thier second 1st round pick, or will likely take one round 1 ahead of Chicago
SF - If Allen is there, then SF took one
CHI - in this scenario they pass round 1
NYJ - Probably target a QB, I think Trubisky
BUF - Likely going to move on from Taylor, no one is ready on their roster behind him
HOU - They cannot shop in the FA market, so they will have to draft one

Honorable Mentions
DEN - I disagree with this but many in other threads feel like Denver would go for a QB round 1 since Lynch seems terrible and Siemian is a steward if anything. They are in a win-now kind of mode and not sure if Lynch is ready to make that leap... Maybe they go after Romo instead. :shrug:  
AZ - could dabble if a good QB falls, doubt it, but it's realistic. They have to start thinking about their future

I think the teams most likely to take a 1st round QB are CLE (2nd pick, if not 2.01), SF, NYJ, and HOU. Buffalo is very likely as well. I don't see them passing on one if they have a chance. 

Chicago will need to hope to strike gold round 2 or even 3 if they pass round 1. 

I think you're being very optimistic... Pending a combine or PR disaster, Garrett will go 1.01. Allen will likely fall to Chicago. Which makes sense to take him, yes. But, I really don't see one of the top 4 QBs falling to round 2. 

Teams in need of a QB early:
CLE - possibly take one with thier second 1st round pick, or will likely take one round 1 ahead of Chicago
SF - If Allen is there, then SF took one
CHI - in this scenario they pass round 1
NYJ - Probably target a QB, I think Trubisky
BUF - Likely going to move on from Taylor, no one is ready on their roster behind him
HOU - They cannot shop in the FA market, so they will have to draft one

Honorable Mentions
DEN - I disagree with this but many in other threads feel like Denver would go for a QB round 1 since Lynch seems terrible and Siemian is a steward if anything. They are in a win-now kind of mode and not sure if Lynch is ready to make that leap... Maybe they go after Romo instead. :shrug:  
AZ - could dabble if a good QB falls, doubt it, but it's realistic. They have to start thinking about their future

I think the teams most likely to take a 1st round QB are CLE (2nd pick, if not 2.01), SF, NYJ, and HOU. Buffalo is very likely as well. I don't see them passing on one if they have a chance. 

Chicago will need to hope to strike gold round 2 or even 3 if they pass round 1. 
I've been looking at about every mock draft I can find online and I don't see may expecting that many QBs to go in the first.  This is obviously going to change a lot before the draft but as of now I see it being possible.

I see the Jets taking a RB more than a QB right now but it's very possible they draft one.  It's all going to depend which QBs are available for them.

I guess the first thing to determine is who are the top 5 QBs.  Right now it's Trubisky, Watson, Kizer, Kayaa and Mahomes in no specific order.  Do we expect all 5 of them to go in the first round in a year which they are not considered to be all that good.  I think it's very possible one or two of those guys falls to the Bears in the second round.  Of those 5 none of them really stand out too much and every major analyst seems to have a different name at the top of their list.  I've seen Trubisky, Watson and Kizer all considered to be the best QB by experts.

I've been looking at about every mock draft I can find online and I don't see may expecting that many QBs to go in the first.  This is obviously going to change a lot before the draft but as of now I see it being possible.

I see the Jets taking a RB more than a QB right now but it's very possible they draft one.  It's all going to depend which QBs are available for them.

I guess the first thing to determine is who are the top 5 QBs.  Right now it's Trubisky, Watson, Kizer, Kayaa and Mahomes in no specific order.  Do we expect all 5 of them to go in the first round in a year which they are not considered to be all that good.  I think it's very possible one or two of those guys falls to the Bears in the second round.  Of those 5 none of them really stand out too much and every major analyst seems to have a different name at the top of their list.  I've seen Trubisky, Watson and Kizer all considered to be the best QB by experts.
I agree to some extent but I think the drought at QB is so significant for some teams (BUF, HOU, NYJ, CLE) that there is going to be more pressure than usual to find a good one and/or to take one early. Chicago has had the worst QB situation in the last couple of decades but they are the most stable of all those teams, if that makes any sense; they have Cutler, who yes is Cutler but he is stability at QB when those teams have been through so many other QBs. 

The most likely, IMO, to drop to Chicago round 2 is Watson. With everything I'm reading about Watson, the best teams have him is 2-3rd round grade. I don't know where you're seeing he's considered one of the best... His stock has plummeted for some reason or another. I really think Chicago could get him round 3 if they wanted... 

I agree to some extent but I think the drought at QB is so significant for some teams (BUF, HOU, NYJ, CLE) that there is going to be more pressure than usual to find a good one and/or to take one early. Chicago has had the worst QB situation in the last couple of decades but they are the most stable of all those teams, if that makes any sense; they have Cutler, who yes is Cutler but he is stability at QB when those teams have been through so many other QBs. 

The most likely, IMO, to drop to Chicago round 2 is Watson. With everything I'm reading about Watson, the best teams have him is 2-3rd round grade. I don't know where you're seeing he's considered one of the best... His stock has plummeted for some reason or another. I really think Chicago could get him round 3 if they wanted... 
I agree that Watson's stock is dropping.  When I said that all three of those guys have been rated as the top QB I didn't mean right at this moment, I just meant over the last month or so.  Looking today I've seen Trubisky or Kizer being the first QB taken with Mahomes late in the first round and Watson and Kayaa falling out of the first.  That would leave the Bears with two possible options to pick from in the second round.

I'm not saying it will happen but looking at it now I see it's very possible to happen.  Bears take QB in second round is my prediction at this time.

I agree that Watson's stock is dropping.  When I said that all three of those guys have been rated as the top QB I didn't mean right at this moment, I just meant over the last month or so.  Looking today I've seen Trubisky or Kizer being the first QB taken with Mahomes late in the first round and Watson and Kayaa falling out of the first.  That would leave the Bears with two possible options to pick from in the second round.

I'm not saying it will happen but looking at it now I see it's very possible to happen.  Bears take QB in second round is my prediction at this time.
Very possible. We've seen a lot of teams lately waiting until round 2 because of the risk that comes with drafting a QB round 1. You almost have to commit to them because of the investment. That could mean success of 2-3 years of failure. I agree with your assessment. I would imagine Kizer as the first, Trubisky second, Mahomes probably later 1st round (Houston maybe, or a team trading up into the end of the draft). After that it's a crap shoot. You never know; only takes one team to fall in love with you. 

My projection would be at least 5 QBs go before Chicago picks.
SF takes Kizer, NYJ Trubisky. Houston also grabs a QB.
Cleveland passes on a QB both of their picks with the intention of grabbing one 2.01.
If that happens I think you may see Buffalo or even Chicago trade into the back end of round 1 to grab the 4th QB assuming Cleveland is looking for one 2.01. Chicago is never one to trade up historically so I don't see that happening. If the Jets pass on a QB then I would see them trading up.
I think it's possible Buffalo even trades with SF to get ahead of Chicago in round 2 to grab a QB if one is available.

Pure speculation. How crazy (and frustrating for a Bears fan) would it be if 3 QBs are taken in a row before Chicago's 2.03 pick. It's a very plausible scenario considering the names that could fall and the expectation that the Bears would take one in the second round. If I'm looking at some help at QB and only 3 go in the 1st round I'm definitely giving the 32nd pick a call to see what it'd take to move up to get ahead of Cleveland, and if that doesn't work then I'd be talking to the 49ers. I think if DEN is possibly looking at making a change, or AZ is looking at depth behind an ancient Palmer, they would be seriously considering these moves. I can't imagine it being too expensive for either of them to move up to do this. 

All depends on what grades people on have on the QBs and how willing teams are to go and get one of the top 5. Predicting the super bowl is probably easier than predicting the draft. Should be a fun draft regardless. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray they don't trade into the late first round.  They need as many picks as they can get and giving some up to get a QB seems like a huge mistake to me.  I'd rather they be patient and just take a QB in the third round then.  They could possibly get Chad Kelly there.  They also seem to like the QB out of Wyoming that could be had after the second round.  There are plenty of opportunities to get good players in this draft but I don't see too many that need to be reached for.

As for the Bears not being a team to trade up historically I think that gets thrown out the window with this regime.  Pace traded up in the first round last year and made a couple other trades during that draft.  He's not afraid to make moves in order to get the guys he wants.

If all the QB needy teams take a QB before the Bears pick in the second round, then all the free agents available become that much cheaper. Glennon and Taylor may become inexpensive options.

As a Giants fan Ill give you odb for Jordan Howard straight up.short of that give me your first pick and call it a deal. Bears have a damn good RB right now..their defense was sneaky good.

Their QBs sucked.but it'll come together ...Think about Fox..he's kinda bad but look at hoe many WORSE coaches there are..Jim Caldwell. Marvin Lewis, D. Marrone, Rex Ryan, Jeff Fisher , Todd Bowles, Bill O'brien ( texans suck theyre horribly coached) , Mike McCoy, Jay Gruden is' meh' at best, MacAdon't is no bueno in NYC-completely clueless head coach, their names escape me but Vikings HC and Browns HC are both lousy so bad a proven OC in Norv Turner walks out on minnesota midseason.ouch. then there's Dirk Koetter who is average at best,  Sean Payton hasnt had a winning season in how long now, 4+ years? 

Theres also dopey Chuck Pagano.Chan Gailey Jets OC, Mornhinwheg, bla bla bla.a true lack of quality coaching in the NFL.

Fox took Jake friggin Delhomme to within a play or two of a SB victory..Jake Delhomme..!! 

All these bums in the NFL and yet Mike Shanahan, Billick, and others are sitting on the sidelines..Im sure Coughlin can help stabilize 99% of these teams.but he gets no offers.maybe this wave of owners going after unproven coaches will finally come to an end..it had to end the product on the field is really suffering..

So be careful what you Bears' fans wish for.as a Giants fan Id take Fox over Mcadoo anyday.twice on sundays.

Hoping Harbaugh becomes very unhappy by the end of next season.  I could've stood Fox one more season,  if he had gotten rid of Loggains.  He didn't.  And 2 of their best position coaches left on their own.  It's a sinking ship.  Bears had a chance with both Arians and Gase.  Blew it both times.  I have no faith that they will ever get out of their own way. 

Hoping Harbaugh becomes very unhappy by the end of next season.  I could've stood Fox one more season,  if he had gotten rid of Loggains.  He didn't.  And 2 of their best position coaches left on their own.  It's a sinking ship.  Bears had a chance with both Arians and Gase.  Blew it both times.  I have no faith that they will ever get out of their own way. 
I'm still not sold on Loggains being the OC by the time next season starts.  Just because they said they are retaining the staff doesn't mean he's still going to be the OC.  A lot of things will change before next season.

flapgreen said:
Sadly,  Fox and Loggains will put any qb we draft a year behind. 
Hopefully they won't start him and then we won't have to worry as much.  If they try to start him right away then I think it's a doomed career.

Bears have added ex-Giant WR Rueben Randle.  Not a terrible pick up since it's basically a prove it deal.  I always thought this guy could be good but never lived up to it.  Very surprised to see how young he is yet.

Bears Sign Veteran WR Rueben Randle

January 10, 2017 3:39 PM By Chris Emma
Filed Under: Chicago BearsChris EmmaRueben Randle

Bears receiver Rueben Randle, then with the Giants.
(Getty Images)

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/10/bears-sign-veteran-wr-rueben-randle/#http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/10/bears-sign-veteran-wr-rueben-randle/#http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/10/bears-sign-veteran-wr-rueben-randle/#

By Chris Emma–

(CBS) In need of depth at receiver, the Bears have signed veteran Rueben Randle to a reserve/futures contract.

The 25-year-old Randle is a four-year NFL veteran who has 20 career touchdowns. He last played in 2015, recording 57 catches for 797 yards and a career-best eight touchdowns.

Randle was a second-round selection out of LSU in 2012, playing those four seasons all with the Giants. He did not play in 2016.

The Bears are entering an offseason of uncertainty at receiver. Alshon Jeffery’s contract has expired and his future in Chicago is unknown. Kevin White, the 2015 first-round pick, has finished just three games in a Bears uniform and has underwent two surgeries on his left leg, this year to repair a torn fibula suffered in early October.

Veteran Eddie Royal is a candidate to be cut after two injury-riddled seasons, as is Marquess Wilson. Cameron Meredith, the undrafted rookie in 2015, emerged as the team’s most consistent receiver, and he wasn’t even made active the first two weeks of the season.

Randle will get an opportunity to find his old form with the Bears.

Chris Emma covers the Bears, Chicago’s sports scene and more for CBSChicago.com. Follow him on Twitter @CEmma670 and like his Facebook page.

Chris Emma

Chris Emma serves as 670thescore.com's lead Bears writer and covers much of the rest of the Chicago sports scene for 670 The Score and CBSChicago.com. He previously worked with Scout.com and 247Sports.com. A Geneva native, he now lives in the...

:X Randle won't make the team 
Serious?  You don't think he's better than Bellamy, Royal, Thompson, Wilson or Meredith?  The only one that would be comparable is probably Meredith right now or maybe Wilson when healthy.  The rest are special teams players or just need to retire (Royal).

The guy has some serious talent and is still very young.  He just needs to start over and get his head in the game.  I think he has a very good chance at making the team if he shows he can get the offense down and shows some dedication.

He's only a year older than White and he's younger than Jeffery yet he's played four seasons in the NFL already.  Definitely worth a try.

He got cut from the Eagles and their receivers were atrocious.
Have you seen what the Bears have?  We still don't know if Jeffery is going to be on the team next year so what's left?  White has played four games in two years so we have no idea if he's any good yet.  Meredith looked good this year but he's just another WR3 type guy.  Wilson shows talent but can never stay healthy.  Bellamy is a special teams player only.  Thompson showed some flashes but should only be a special teams player.  Royal will most likely be gone.

So what's left?  Randle may still suck but it's not a bad signing by the Bears.  Might as well give him a shot, what do they have to lose?

Serious?  You don't think he's better than Bellamy, Royal, Thompson, Wilson or Meredith?  The only one that would be comparable is probably Meredith right now or maybe Wilson when healthy.  The rest are special teams players or just need to retire (Royal).

The guy has some serious talent and is still very young.  He just needs to start over and get his head in the game.  I think he has a very good chance at making the team if he shows he can get the offense down and shows some dedication.

He's only a year older than White and he's younger than Jeffery yet he's played four seasons in the NFL already.  Definitely worth a try.
He's got a bad name.  If he was any good,  he wouldn't have been out of the league last year. 

He's got a bad name.  If he was any good,  he wouldn't have been out of the league last year. 
Him being out of the league doesn't really have to do with lack of talent.  It has more to with him being considered a head case and being lazy.  Perhaps a year off has given him a chance to think things over.  If not then the Bears are out nothing.  I don't see a problem with the signing.

No problem with the signing.  Just saying he won't make the team. 
OK flap, we get it. You're disappointed and frustrated with the team. But you've gotten to the point of just complaining for complaining's sake, and it's getting very thin. For every complaint you want to post, make a suggestion for improvement. If you can't think of anything, just keep the comment to yourself. Simply complaining serves no purpose.

OK flap, we get it. You're disappointed and frustrated with the team. But you've gotten to the point of just complaining for complaining's sake, and it's getting very thin. For every complaint you want to post, make a suggestion for improvement. If you can't think of anything, just keep the comment to yourself. Simply complaining serves no purpose.
Point me the way to people with suggestions.  I've done it.  Didn't get a response.  Just others whining about me complaining.  Bring some ideas and discussion! I'm ready 

George is delusional and Fox is a bum,  but Pace seems to know his ####.  I expect them to spend a significant amount of money on the secondary. 

Secondary FA Targets:

Tony Jefferson

Eric Berry

Trumaine Johnson

AJ Bouye

Stephon Gilmore

LB:

Melvin Ingram
Now you can add something if you like 

Guys I expect to definitely be available.  

Jefferson,  Gilmore,  Bouye,  Ingram.  The other guys listed could stay with their team or leave. We need 2 of these guys. 

I know most are not fans of PFF's rankings and I agree they are not perfect but it's something to go off of.  They ranked the Bear's OL unit 15th overall this year.  Not bad considering their preseason rank was 30th and the injuries they had.  Here's their assessment.

15. Chicago Bears (30)Top overall grade: C Cody Whitehair, 87.2 (No. 6)Top pass-blocking grade: G Josh Sitton, 91.2 (No. 3)

Top run-blocking grade: C Cody Whitehair, 82.2 (No. 6)
The Chicago Bears still probably can’t believe their luck—they had the league’s best pass-blocking guard land in their lap shortly before the year when Josh Sitton was cut by the Packers. He showed immediately what an upgrade he could be for the team, and in 468 pass-blocking snaps, he surrendered only six QB hurries. Chicago’s interior was arguably the league’s best, with Kyle Long playing well and rookie Cody Whitehair having an excellent debut season at center, having been a college tackle at Kansas State. The offensive tackle combination of Charles Leno Jr. and Bobby Massie was a different story, however, as the pair combined to surrender 73 total QB pressures and 14 penalties all season, with neither grading well in the run game. Tackle is an area for the Bears to focus on in the offseason, because that interior is alreaady excellent.

Sad seeing these great teams compete at the highest level while the Bears wallow in failure and misery for decades.  Nothing will ever change as long as the McCaskeys are there.  After another failed season,  Fox and Pace will both be gone and over it starts again. 

Well golly gee sports fans - the 4 teams in the championship game all have career QBs - 3 have won super bowls and 2 have won multiple super bowls. Any questions?

Sad seeing these great teams compete at the highest level while the Bears wallow in failure and misery for decades.  Nothing will ever change as long as the McCaskeys are there.  After another failed season,  Fox and Pace will both be gone and over it starts again. 
Honestly, I didn't see too many teams compete at the highest level in the first two rounds of the playoffs.  Yesterday was the only day that had competitive games.

Well golly gee sports fans - the 4 teams in the championship game all have career QBs - 3 have won super bowls and 2 have won multiple super bowls. Any questions?
I don't think anyone will argue that they need a good QB in order to be a good team again but the same questions remains, how do they find him?  Is he going to be their with the third pick?  Is in there in another round?  Is Jimmy G the answer?

Finding a franchise QB has got to be the hardest thing in managing a football team.

I don't think anyone will argue that they need a good QB in order to be a good team again but the same questions remains, how do they find him?  Is he going to be their with the third pick?  Is in there in another round?  Is Jimmy G the answer?

Finding a franchise QB has got to be the hardest thing in managing a football team.
I don't think the Bears have a clue as to how to find a competent career QB. Pace? He will probably be forced into the blue light special - fill as many holes as possible with the draft. One thing is clear - this draft can potentially make or break this organization for the next ten years.

I don't think the Bears have a clue as to how to find a competent career QB. Pace? He will probably be forced into the blue light special - fill as many holes as possible with the draft. One thing is clear - this draft can potentially make or break this organization for the next ten years.
This draft won't break them for that long but it could set them back a couple years.  If they traded for Garoppolo then I could see than setting them for a long time.

What I'm not sure about is if they Bears have just made bad draft picks or if they just didn't coach well enough.  Could be both too.

I have more faith in Pace than I've had in any of the past GMs so I'm not worried about the team having a lack of talent going forward.  I'm more concerned about the coaching staff being able to develop certain players the right way.  I like Fangio and trust he'll have that D in the top 10 but the offense always worries me.

You know this is not true when the Bears won one Super Bowl and competed in another under the McCaskeys. That is far more than the Lions can claim.
Uh Halas hired Ditka and Ryan.  The current family fired him.  All but the biggest homers would say this franchise has been a failure since that point.  1 playoff in last 10 years.  Bears have been the worst team in the division during that time. 

Uh Halas hired Ditka and Ryan.  The current family fired him.  All but the biggest homers would say this franchise has been a failure since that point.  1 playoff in last 10 years.  Bears have been the worst team in the division during that time. 
The Bears have not been the worst team.  The Lions have been the worst team.  That's not saying much but it's true.  In the last 10 years the Bears have 74 wins and the Lions have 63.  The Bears won the division once in that span.  The Lions had the worst season in NFL history in that span also.  The Lions haven't won the division since 1993.  The Vikings have only had 6 more wins than the Bears in the last 10 years as well. 

Other than the Packers the division has just been crap over the last decade.

Hawkeye21 said:
The Bears have not been the worst team.  The Lions have been the worst team.  That's not saying much but it's true.  In the last 10 years the Bears have 74 wins and the Lions have 63.  The Bears won the division once in that span.  The Lions had the worst season in NFL history in that span also.  The Lions haven't won the division since 1993.  The Vikings have only had 6 more wins than the Bears in the last 10 years as well. 

Other than the Packers the division has just been crap over the last decade.
And the Lions have 3 playoff appearances.  11 more overall wins is meaningless.  Bears have been mostly awful for 30 years.  They don't get the benefit of the doubt from anyone.  If Pace gets them back into the playoffs,  that's awesome,  but there's no reason to believe the Bears will ever be respectable again until they actually do something.  Piece of garbage organization 

Hawkeye21 said:
This draft won't break them for that long but it could set them back a couple years.  If they traded for Garoppolo then I could see than setting them for a long time.

What I'm not sure about is if they Bears have just made bad draft picks or if they just didn't coach well enough.  Could be both too.

I have more faith in Pace than I've had in any of the past GMs so I'm not worried about the team having a lack of talent going forward.  I'm more concerned about the coaching staff being able to develop certain players the right way.  I like Fangio and trust he'll have that D in the top 10 but the offense always worries me.
Won't break them for that long!?  They're already broken!  Coming off the worst season in franchise history and one playoff appearance in 10 years.  How much more broken can you get? 

Won't break them for that long!?  They're already broken!  Coming off the worst season in franchise history and one playoff appearance in 10 years.  How much more broken can you get? 
What I meant is that failing on their first round draft pick this year isn't going to set the team back years.  It could possibly keep them where they're at for a couple more years but most likely they will be back to an average team when they stay healthy.  They won't be able to make that next level until they get a good QB.

I feel like you dwell on the past way too much.  Yes, they have been bad and gotten worse.  Not much left to do but get better so why not focus on that.  I didn't think the Cubs would ever win the World Series but the right people came in and turned things around.  It will eventually happen with the Bears too, just not sure when.

I really hope that Pace and Fox build a really talented team.  Once Fox fails to win with them he retires or gets fires and Pace hires the right coach to win with the talent he's built up.  As much as Fox and disappointed me I still think he knows how to build up a talented team.  I just don't think he knows how to coach the team on game day.

Team is pathetic 
Yes, we know.  You keep saying that like it's going to magically make something happen.  I hope you're not this negative about everything.  Lets talk about how to improve things.  Lets discuss what they will do to turn things around next season.

What do you want the Bears to do with their first pick this year?

Team needs:

Qb

2 safeties 

2 Cbs

TE 

Edge

5T

Possibly WR

2 Tackles 

OLB

And those are just starting positions.  Not even counting depth

Team needs:

Qb

2 safeties 

2 Cbs

TE 

Edge

5T

Possibly WR

2 Tackles 

OLB

And those are just starting positions.  Not even counting depth
You're right.  Now how would you go about filling those needs.  We have FA and the draft.  They are going to need to make some major additions in FA because there are not enough draft picks at the moment.  I'd love to see them find a way to gain a couple more picks.  I'm not sure it's possible but I really hope they can find a way to turn Cutler into a draft pick, even if it's only a 6th or 7th round.

I really don't know.  Without a qb,  we could fill all of the other spots at once and still struggle.  I expect Pace to go big in FA and in draft on secondary.  Awful awful secondary.  Will be impossible to fill 10 starting spots in one off season.  Up to Pace to figure out which ones he will fill.  I'm thinking he gets a top safety and cb in free agency.  Maybe Jefferson/Berry and Bouye/Gilmore. 

Poe will probably be available as well.  Would beef up the dl.  I think kc will let Poe walk and re-sign Berry. 

Joke.  Everyone laughs at this organization.  Or pities them.  But why do the McCaskeys care.  Not hurting their wallets.  If it did,  they wouldn't have been this bad for this long.  Start taking their money away and #### would go down. 

3rd season into a rebuild and likely 3rd straight losing season and last in division.  Not acceptable under any circumstances in the NFL. Totally different in baseball. 

Users who are viewing this thread