What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Well established 12 team PPR Dynasty League is looking for a new owner!! David Johnson/Amari Cooper/1.04/1.06/2.01/2.03 rookie picks!! (1 Viewer)

ffbowler300

Footballguy
The Bill Walsh Dynasty League is looking for a new owner to fill the league. It has now been going for 11 seasons making it I am sure one of the oldest running Dynasty Leagues on MFL. It will be $81 to join for the 2017 season of which $75 goes towards the prize fund and the other $6 goes towards the MFL website. We start 1 QB/2 RBs/2 WRs/2 Flex (RB, WR or TE)/1 TE/1 K/1 Def. 30 player roster limit. This team owns the 1.04 and 1.06 as well as the 2.01, 2.03 and 2.06 and then all of it's own picks in the 3rd-5th which is the 3.06, 4.06 and 5.06 rookie picks in the 2017 rookie draft. The BWDL website can be found here - http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/25127  Here is the roster:

QBs

Alex Smith

Matthew Stafford

RBs

Ka'Deem Carey

Isiah Crowell

David Johnson

Duke Johnson

Matt Jones

Keith Marshall

Jerrick McKinnon

Jonathan Stewart

Fozzy Whitaker

WRs

Davante Adams

John Brown

Amari Cooper

Chris Hogan

Adam Humphries

Chris Moore

Eli Rogers

Willie Snead

Adam Thielen

Robert Woods

TEs

Gary Barnidge

Austin Hooper

Lance Kendricks

Dennis Pitta

Ks

Graham Gano

Mike Nugent

Defenses

San Diego Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

Houston Texans

Please contact me @ ssmithfamily@live.com if you are interested in taking over this team. There are a lot of great pieces here with some really good draft picks so I look for this team to get snatched up very quickly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested...love the fact it's a league with experienced owners and the league has been around a long time. The team is in decent shape since most orphans have been stripped down and picks traded away etc...making the first year even harder on a new owner. I see activity and chat among the owners which is great sign as well. I commish a league for 8 years and my 'alpha' dyno league has been around for 10 years as well.

BTW - I loved Bill Walsh! I'm a hug Steelers fan and Niners were my 'NFC' team (hate Dallas). I'm a huge NFL Draft guy and watching Walsh draft/trade etc was a thing of beauty.

Any info you need or questions about me as an owner, I'm happy to answer...Thanks

melish1631 said:
Noooo...it took me a few minutes to respond and it was taken? 
Yeah sorry about that. I literally got 3 emails from people wanting to take over this team within a couple of hours. Team has been filled.

Users who are viewing this thread