Insein

*Official 2017 Philadelphia Eagles* - 5-1 MNF Showdown w Angry Insensitive Mascots!

3,929 posts in this topic

Read Darby is back practicing now!  I doubt they'll rush him back - I suspect he'll still miss the game - if we can have him in maybe on 3rd downs though, that would be huge.

7 minutes ago, babydemon90 said:

Read Darby is back practicing now!  I doubt they'll rush him back - I suspect he'll still miss the game - if we can have him in maybe on 3rd downs though, that would be huge.

I'd leave him out one more week but maybe if his conditioning is up to snuff you let him play 10-20 snaps.  Things are almost going too good.  Lane Johnson, Hicks, and Smallwood will be back.  Team is getting healthy.  I thought we weren't allowed to have nice things!!!

21 minutes ago, babydemon90 said:

He's back faster than I thought he would be.  When it happened it looked like he broke his leg

1 hour ago, CentralPA said:

I think I'd like to keep Chris Long an Eagle until he retires.

Unfortunately, can only tie up so much $$ in one position long term.  AT least next year, seems likely he'll be here, 2.3M cap hit isn't too much.  I don't see us throwing cash at him at 34 yrs old after that though.

Wonder if Curry will be around next year though...

You guys see this?  Green comes off like a real turd.  That petition got over 70k signatures.  They can say all they want but we may have changed their actions towards us.  Cause now there will be even more eyes on that horrible ref and his crew

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-referees-association-fires-back-at-baseless-claims-that-officials-are-biased/amp/

11 hours ago, need2know said:

You guys see this?  Green comes off like a real turd.  That petition got over 70k signatures.  They can say all they want but we may have changed their actions towards us.  Cause now there will be even more eyes on that horrible ref and his crew

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-referees-association-fires-back-at-baseless-claims-that-officials-are-biased/amp/

I signed it. I'll tel you what--this scumbag ref gets a playoff game with us and pulls this shizza again, I would honestly fear for his life. He's under a microscope now.