What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs FF league hosting site? (1 Viewer)

Cowboysfan8

Footballguy
Does anyone know of a free site that allows you to set up a private playoffs ff league (other than MFL) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered there the other day and as soon as I tried to setup a league it took me straight to the fees page
Same here.  If there's a way to make a league free, let me know.  Otherwise, I don't know that I like the start-each-player-once format on MFL, or paying for fantasypostseason.com.  I'd rather just do nfl.com's postseason league, which itself ain't great.

Same here.  If there's a way to make a league free, let me know.  Otherwise, I don't know that I like the start-each-player-once format on MFL, or paying for fantasypostseason.com.  I'd rather just do nfl.com's postseason league, which itself ain't great.
There are other options on mfl, the guys I play FF with hate the site. I don't like it either tbh

We use to do a playoff  FF league for about 10 years but quit doing it cause it was such a PITA to do the manual scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread