What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(Presumably) used condom in my parking lot (1 Viewer)

TLEF316

Footballguy
What is the protocol here? Went out to the car on new years day to find a used condom in the parking lot of my condo complex.  It's right near the stairs, so I  (and all my neighbors, like 16 units)  have to walk by it all the time in order to avoid walking through the sloppy winter grass between the lot and the building. 

I saw that the high school kid across the street was having a NYE party (saw a bunch of young looking kids getting out of cars early in the evening and walking  over) so my best guess is that a couple of them decided to go out to the car for some action and just tossed it out the window.

It isn't going to disintegrate or anything so if nothing is done, it will be there for a long time. And of course, I run the risk of accidentally stepping on it if I forget it's there. That being said, I don't see why it should be my responsibility to pick up used birth control devices. (Seems like someone with kids or a pet that could get into it should be the one to take action)Also,  even if I were the kind of person to take the initiative on something like this, there's a risk of someone seing me and thinking I'm some sort of creep that collects used condoms.

TIA. Will answer yours.

What is the protocol here? Went out to the car on new years day to find a used condom in the parking lot of my condo complex.  It's right near the stairs, so I  (and all my neighbors, like 16 units)  have to walk by it all the time in order to avoid walking through the sloppy winter grass between the lot and the building. 

I saw that the high school kid across the street was having a NYE party (saw a bunch of young looking kids getting out of cars early in the evening and walking  over) so my best guess is that a couple of them decided to go out to the car for some action and just tossed it out the window.

It isn't going to disintegrate or anything so if nothing is done, it will be there for a long time. And of course, I run the risk of accidentally stepping on it if I forget it's there. That being said, I don't see why it should be my responsibility to pick up used birth control devices. (Seems like someone with kids or a pet that could get into it should be the one to take action)Also,  even if I were the kind of person to take the initiative on something like this, there's a risk of someone seing me and thinking I'm some sort of creep that collects used condoms.

TIA. Will answer yours.
Get a latex glove and just remove it in the dark of night. If anyone sees you, just smile obliquely and whistle a bit.

Whistling In The Dark

Last edited by a moderator:

TIA. Will answer yours.
Pick it up and throw it out.

Start hiding money. 

In all seriousness, that's an odd situation and I'm unsure of what I would do. Maybe get rid of it in the middle of the night when there is little risk someone sees you? I don't know, I'm thinking out loud here myself. 

You just MAY be overthinking this.  Just pick it up with an inside out bag like you would a steaming pile of dog crap and throw it in a dumpster or something.   If you're really worried about the way it may be perceived, fake gagging and dry heaving with a disgusted look on your face while you do it.

obviously you're going to have to move now. value of your property just dropped bigly though.

If it makes you feel better, I found a used hypodermic needle 4 houses down (on the sidewalk) from mine New Year's Day. 

I'm struggling with the use of the word "presumably" in the thread title.  I haven't had to deal with condoms for decades, but back in my day, it was always pretty clear whether one had been used or not.  Then again, millennials.  

You just MAY be overthinking this.  Just pick it up with an inside out bag like you would a steaming pile of dog crap and throw it in a dumpster or something.   If you're really worried about the way it may be perceived, fake gagging and dry heaving with a disgusted look on your face while you do it.
You know, I think this guy just nailed it.

I'm struggling with the use of the word "presumably" in the thread title.  I haven't had to deal with condoms for decades, but back in my day, it was always pretty clear whether one had been used or not.  Then again, millennials.  
It rained a decent amount over the past few days, so it's pretty beat up.

I also didn't inspect it all that closely,  so i couldn't clearly see any "stuff"

Knock on the teens door and tell him to pick that #### up :shrug:
I don't know for a fact that it originated from their party. 

And I'm pretty sure that if I order a 17 year old Asian girl to go pick up a dirty condom, I'll end up in some kind of trouble 

I ditched my car in the spring as a mode of transport to the office in favor of the train and walking.  The walking incorporates about 5 miles total round trip.  On these walks, I've noticed the proliferation of two things on the ground:  Spent condoms in parkings lots and floss picks.  So while both are rather disgusting to view on the stroll, I am encouraged that we are practicing safe sex and good hygiene. 

Does a cleaning crew come out to your building? Call the building manager? Get invited to the party next year?

There was a used condom in the parking lot of a strip mall which is where the train stop is for me.  The first day I passed the condom I recoiled in horror and walked further away as if it were a poisonous snake, capable of moving towards me and striking.  Next couple of days, I passed it by within arms' length, no longer terrified it might jump at me, but still disgusted at its sight.  Before long, however, I was finding myself steering straight towards it in the morning, greeting it like a neighbor as I strolled by, even offering up a slight head nod.  I started creating a backstory for the condom, who put it there, how did the encounter take place.  There's a Buffalo Wildwings and an Outback Steakhouse next to each other, like any good generic American strip mall.  Did two strangers meet over wings and tall beers, run out to their car, boink in the backseat and depart as strangers the way they met?  Was it a married man and a hooker?  Did the sex take place in this parking lot or did the male discard it there on his way from somewhere else, not wanting the evidence to be in his garbage where a wife or SO could find it?  

And then one day, I exited the train, made a beeline for my rubber friend and it was gone.  Somebody or something had removed it.  I looked around to see if perhaps a strong wind relocated it, but it was nowhere to be found.  There was a void on my morning commute that day and ever since, I make the same precise route as if the condom were still there, hoping maybe there will be a new one.  It was at this point in my narrative that my shrink told me he couldn't help me and to find somebody else.

There was a used condom in the parking lot of a strip mall which is where the train stop is for me.  The first day I passed the condom I recoiled in horror and walked further away as if it were a poisonous snake, capable of moving towards me and striking.  Next couple of days, I passed it by within arms' length, no longer terrified it might jump at me, but still disgusted at its sight.  Before long, however, I was finding myself steering straight towards it in the morning, greeting it like a neighbor as I strolled by, even offering up a slight head nod.  I started creating a backstory for the condom, who put it there, how did the encounter take place.  There's a Buffalo Wildwings and an Outback Steakhouse next to each other, like any good generic American strip mall.  Did two strangers meet over wings and tall beers, run out to their car, boink in the backseat and depart as strangers the way they met?  Was it a married man and a hooker?  Did the sex take place in this parking lot or did the male discard it there on his way from somewhere else, not wanting the evidence to be in his garbage where a wife or SO could find it?  

And then one day, I exited the train, made a beeline for my rubber friend and it was gone.  Somebody or something had removed it.  I looked around to see if perhaps a strong wind relocated it, but it was nowhere to be found.  There was a void on my morning commute that day and ever since, I make the same precise route as if the condom were still there, hoping maybe there will be a new one.  It was at this point in my narrative that my shrink told me he couldn't help me and to find somebody else.
And you wanna be my latex salesman

I think what happened was that somebody complained to the city, so when the rubber met the road, Jimmy put on his hat, packed his magnum, and came out to remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same place where your neighbors were terrorists?  If so, parking lot brothel means things are tending up. 

Carefully drop a dollop of peanut butter on it from a safe distance and wait for a raccoon to drag it away.

Users who are viewing this thread