AquaBliss

Fanduel Wild Card Weekend

56 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Church of Iggy Pop said:

Ha Ha.  When the podcasts, articles, and IVC kept coming up Russell this week, I immediately thought of you Bobcat10, my fellow member of the "Never Again, Wilson" (NAW) club.

Can I really go back there again?  I would fade Wilson in a heartbeat if I had any faith that the Lions pass rush could exploit his shaky o-line.  I don't.

OTOH, I'm warming up to paying down at QB with Moore, but why take that chance, when Wilson is only $800 more than Moore?  :confused: 

I'm another member of that club and got sucked back in again in 2/4 lineups. To make things worse I had no Rawls and paired with graham in my gpp.  Why didn't I just leave Osweiller/CJF in my lineup? (said no one ever until now-lol)

So did anyone call the 22.7 FPs (FD) for Rawls? Given his less than stellar stats all season, not sure the best predictive analytics could have predicted that number. From what I could tell he was anywhere between 13-20% owned in the cash games I played. Just goes to show that even with the best pre-game homework we do......

Is there anywhere on the footballguys.com where you can find the floor-ceiling projections?

On January 4, 2017 at 6:12 PM, KarmaPolice said:

Another ballsy way to do a gpp is fade the Pitts players that everybody will be on.  Of course it's risky, but I am assuming Ben/Brown and even all three with Bell will be hugely popular. 

Red Alert, don't do it! :) 

2 people like this

53 minutes ago, AquaBliss said:

Red Alert, don't do it! :) 

Yeah, I did it in one LU, and see how that will turn out.   (not good)

Haven't looked at too many of the leading LUs, and we still have 1/2 of this game to go and the GB game, but in my contests it looks like Brown is about 40% owned and Bell is approaching 80%.  Bell isn't who is going to take down a big gpp, it's going to be Rawls at less than 10% or someone like that who we had to hit on around these studs.  Curious what the ownership % for OBJ and Nelson will look like. 

43 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Yeah, I did it in one LU, and see how that will turn out.   (not good)

Haven't looked at too many of the leading LUs, and we still have 1/2 of this game to go and the GB game, but in my contests it looks like Brown is about 40% owned and Bell is approaching 80%.  Bell isn't who is going to take down a big gpp, it's going to be Rawls at less than 10% or someone like that who we had to hit on around these studs.  Curious what the ownership % for OBJ and Nelson will look like. 

I did it in gpp too but not cash. Bell 83-91 in my 3 50/50 and brown 47-71 so them going off isn't really helping especially the Wilson lineups. going to need adams beckham and giants D to come up big to cash I think

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

I did it in gpp too but not cash. Bell 83-91 in my 3 50/50 and brown 47-71 so them going off isn't really helping especially the Wilson lineups. going to need adams beckham and giants D to come up big to cash I think

Yeah, I didn't do any cash b/c I didn't have a great read on many of the other players.  Would have made sure Bell and Brown were in all cash LUs though. 

Ben not helping that much.  So far it looks like at core of Bell/Rawls/Brown/Baldwin was the way to go, but not sure what else around that.  Is there going to be a TE that does jack this weekend?

No surprise, my best LU right now has Wilson/Bell/Brown/Baldwin, but had Tate in that one that put up a dud and I punted on Collins in that one.  Have Tye left in that one, and have a couple GB/NYG game stack LUs going but only one had Bell.

Edited by KarmaPolice

I see megla at the top of 1 of my 50/50 with a score of 142+    Nice work!

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

I see megla at the top of 1 of my 50/50 with a score of 142+    Nice work!

Yea went heavy on that LU in both cash and GPPs, plus around $900 right now but will lose around $300 in some of the GPPs and 100 player leagues as I am done.  Still going to be a good day

1 person likes this

Have that LU 22 times in the NFL Survivor contest, each earning $5 right now as well as advancing to round 3

1 person likes this

Hey guys I found out Cobb still plays for GB... Yunno just in case anyone was interested.

9 minutes ago, AquaBliss said:

Hey guys I found out Cobb still plays for GB... Yunno just in case anyone was interested.

I'm the only one using him in a 50/50 I'm leading

On 1/4/2017 at 0:26 AM, BassNBrew said:

Kind of disagree here at least for cash.

Rodgers/Bell/Perkins/Brown/Baldwin/Allison/Tye/Novak/Pitt.

Gonna be a good day as I have these core players in numerous lineupsGonna be a good day as I have these core players in numerous lineups

However I didn't play heavy this week

4 of 6 $1 entries earned a $4 EPL entry = $16

2 of 2 $2 survivor entries are through, one cashed for $10 this week so all profit from here on out.

Hit the $1 Panini for $5 and got a free EPL entry (I think $2) just for entering

$2 Snap yielded $10

Looks like $10 in on the weekend; $25 cash, $16 in tickets, and 2 survivor entries moving on.

1 person likes this

2/3  50/50s  and 0/1 gpp. $7 in $7.20 out.

haha Wilson.  That lineup bombed.  So did almost all of my random GPPs (two $1 entries won $2).  Wish I had seen the late posting GPP content but I wasn't around Friday night and was busy Saturday.  Good thing I turned the Rodgers LU into 5x profit which was good for a doubling up on the weekend.  I really like running these lineups through the full gauntlet of contests.  Next year is going to be fun.