Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thimblerig

DraftKings Wild Card weekend

6 posts in this topic

I've been messing around with my lineup for Wild Card weekend, and it's been rough.  If you take one of the top WRs, Le'Veon, and a top QB, you're looking at scraps at other spots.  Thoughts on this lineup?

1.  Wilson/Le'Veon/Damien Williams/Jordy/Baldwin/Sterling S/Stills/Nye/Miami

2.  Another alternative would be to sub out Williams and Sterling Shephard for, say, Zenner and Eli Rogers.  Gives the lineup more upside at RB, but I hate missing out on the Giants' WR corps against a team like GB.

3.  A third idea would be to sub out Jordy/Baldwin for Antonio Brown and Davante Adams.  Adams, of course, won't see Jenkins, so he might be a better target than Jordy anyway.  And while I really like Baldwin, Brown is, well, Brown.

Edited by Thimblerig

edit... gonna make a divisional round thread.

Edited by pbandy1

Anybody else playing on DK this weekend?

Took most of my $ out since I can't consistently win at other sports.  Just playing $30 in gpps this weekend and calling it good.  Have a handful of "jam them in" LUs with Bell/Zeke which were interesting, especially the one I also jammed in Ryan and Freeman.  Otherwise, just a smattering of ideas I had. 

Didn't bother with A.Smith or Brock, but have a stack with all other Qbs.  Have 0% Rawls, which might bite me again.  Also have very low % of Brown as well.  Just don't want much to do with that Pitt/KC game in the snow and rain besides Bell and Ds, I guess. 

7 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

.  Just don't want much to do with that Pitt/KC game in the snow and rain

All I've seen is 31 degrees and light sleet?

Steelers/Chiefs moved to Sunday night