What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Wild Card weekend (1 Viewer)

Thimblerig

Footballguy
I've been messing around with my lineup for Wild Card weekend, and it's been rough.  If you take one of the top WRs, Le'Veon, and a top QB, you're looking at scraps at other spots.  Thoughts on this lineup?

1.  Wilson/Le'Veon/Damien Williams/Jordy/Baldwin/Sterling S/Stills/Nye/Miami

2.  Another alternative would be to sub out Williams and Sterling Shephard for, say, Zenner and Eli Rogers.  Gives the lineup more upside at RB, but I hate missing out on the Giants' WR corps against a team like GB.

3.  A third idea would be to sub out Jordy/Baldwin for Antonio Brown and Davante Adams.  Adams, of course, won't see Jenkins, so he might be a better target than Jordy anyway.  And while I really like Baldwin, Brown is, well, Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else playing on DK this weekend?

Took most of my $ out since I can't consistently win at other sports.  Just playing $30 in gpps this weekend and calling it good.  Have a handful of "jam them in" LUs with Bell/Zeke which were interesting, especially the one I also jammed in Ryan and Freeman.  Otherwise, just a smattering of ideas I had. 

Didn't bother with A.Smith or Brock, but have a stack with all other Qbs.  Have 0% Rawls, which might bite me again.  Also have very low % of Brown as well.  Just don't want much to do with that Pitt/KC game in the snow and rain besides Bell and Ds, I guess. 

Users who are viewing this thread