What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you could hack Trumps twitter acct, what would be your first tweet? (1 Viewer)

I'm sorry to everyone I've lied to, ripped off and/or ruined throughout my sad, pathetic life. I feel so alone and wish I could die. Sad!

All Trump products will be MADE IN USA in 2017. It would be very hypocritical of me otherwise. #MAGA #bigleaguejobs

I can't believe they actually elected me.  Putin double dared me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're building the wall on the Canadian border. Creating a Rio Grande canal. We'll bring money to America instead of Panama. #RioGrandeCanal

It's time to tell you the truth about the Federal Reserve and the Rothchilds dating back to the late 1600s. There is a reason Jackson said his greatest accomplishment was ending the Bank. 

Huge advice here for 2017 everyone: a little birdie told me to get Greg Camarillo active! #secretaryoffantasyfootballgold

To save money on FOIA requests, I am declassifying and releasing all concluded FBI investigations on Friday.

a mistake like it's a PM would be pretty funny too.

David Duke - Thanks a million man.  The hookers, midgets and blow should arrive on Tuesday  

for the biggest impact, you would put a real looking tweet, followed by a "mistake looking like a PM", followed by another real looking tweet.  That would be really hard to convince everyone your account was hacked.

I'm surprised DD didn't go with something like:

Crushed my league bigly thanks to footballguys.com again this year, believe me, I won all 30 leagues and it wasn't even close ... sign up for hoopsguys.com

You have billions, you are going to be POTUS and you are most known for having the worst hair in the history of mankind.  Certain follicles were low energy - get over it

Hey everybody, this is @aplusk. You've been Punk'd! You seriously thought America would vote Trump POTUS? #sad #gullible

"Just saw Rogue One. New border idea: Scrapping the wall, and building a Death Star. Mexico's bill just went WAY UP!"

"@JoeBiden: no need for me to 'grow up,' because when I see your face, I THROW UP. #rubbermeetglue"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread