What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017- 1.02, 1.13, 2.08 for my Amari Cooper? (1 Viewer)

Janachovsky

Footballguy
12 team dynasty PPR. 25 man roster. I already have 2017 1.05.

League is a recent 5 team dsprsl draft. Was slim pickings, Cooper is my best asset, I have Cooper, G.Olsen, Treadwell, M Floyd, 1.05, Powell and a bunch of youth at RB to name a few. Definitely a project. Picks or Cooper?

Pass on that. You have a young, arguably elite WR. The 1.02 gives you roughly a 50/50 chance of getting a player as good. Keep Cooper and build you team around him.

I'd make that trade. Don't understand the 1.13 in a 12 team league, but I would still make that trade.

I would probably attempt to deal Olsen to a contender for picks or young talent.

I'd make that trade. Don't understand the 1.13 in a 12 team league, but I would still make that trade.

I would probably attempt to deal Olsen to a contender for picks or young talent.
Consolation Bowl for those who don't make the playoffs. Winner gets an extra pick at the end of the first round, 1.13 in a 12 team league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread