What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S Diggs (1 Viewer)

That one guy

Footballguy
I like the kid and think he can be a solid WR2 for the foreseeable future.  

Would my 1.06 for Diggs/1.12 be of equal value?

It might. Depends on the owner. I don't think I would give up the 1.06 for that, but I have never been a Diggs fan.

On the surface I think it looks even.  Obviously you like Diggs so if that's your target then I think it's fine.  

I wouldn't give up the 1.06 for that package but if you like Diggs that much it isn't terrible.

I do like him, but he's not a must-add in this case.  The guy came looking for my A Cooper with Diggs/G Tate.  That doesn't do it for me at all.  I have no real intention of moving Cooper, but went looking for ways to possibly acquire Diggs out of this.  I don't think he'd go after Diggs/Tate for the 1.06, nor would I most likely.  The Diggs/1.12 for 1.06 is my considered counter right now.

I have another trade in the works of getting J Howard for either my KBenj or Moncrief (deciding on which I'm more comfortable moving), so looking at big picture the offseason could be give KBenj(Moncrief)/1.06 to get Howard/Diggs/1.12

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely like the totality of the trades when put together.  I really think Howard is going to be a solid back of the tier RB1/high end RB2 for the next few years.  He really kicks it over for me when putting everything together. 

I probably like KB the best of those three so I would keep him and move Moncrief (I just don't like his lack of volume).  I don't think you mentioned if it was a PPR or not but if it is then Diggs is much more appealing and isn't a downgrade from Moncrief. 

I would rather have Diggs 1.12 over 1.06.  I'll drop the 6 spots to get who has been a very good young WR  so far.

I think you're on one end of the spectrum or the other with diggs, love him or you hate him. Some wouldn't trade for that package, some think it's reasonable to good. Its a reasonable offer, and if the guy isn't high on diggs (or minnesotas situation) then maybe you're overpaying slightly. Also, don't sleep on Tate, no reason he doesn't hit 90 rec again next year. 

Users who are viewing this thread