whoknew

The Russia Investigation: Comrade Trump back to Believing Russian Interference is a Hoax

85,947 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Mile High said:

So we are back to Russia interfering with the election is a hoax. Or Obama's fault.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

7m

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

I actually agree with the bolded.  

3 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

The right is all party over country all the time no matter what.  The left doesn't really think like that.

Democrats and Republicans both want to protect this country; they just prioritize the threats it faces differently, which results in some different dynamics. I think Democrats, for the most part, would be willing to cooperate with Republicans if that's what it took to protect the country against Russia. Meanwhile, it seems that a number of Republicans are willing to cooperate with Russia if that's what it takes to protect the country against Democrats.

23 people like this

2 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Democrats and Republicans both want to protect this country; they just prioritize the threats it faces differently, which results in some different dynamics. I think Democrats, for the most part, would be willing to cooperate with Republicans if that's what it took to protect the country against Russia. Meanwhile, it seems that a number of Republicans are willing to cooperate with Russia if that's what it takes to protect the country against Democrats.

Additionally, in their quest to protect America from Democrats, the Republicans declare everything fair game. FBI, DOJ, Judiciary, Supreme court, Free Press, Intelligence Community, NATO, our allies, gold star families, war heroes.  Each of these have been attacked by Republicans openly, and repeatedly, in the past few years.

Many institutions and necessary components for government to properly function have come under attack by Republican leaders and the rest are largely either complicit or complacent.  

4 people like this

Jason Leopold with BuzzFeed can now confirm that last year the Treasury's financial crimes unit collected voluminous suspicious activity reports from banks on Maria Butina, Alexander Torshin, Paul Erickson, Bridges LLC & Investing With Dignity The SARs were shared w/FBI, Mueller, SSCI

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmaloop/senate-committee-was-probing-alleged-russian-agents

42 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

I think the Republicans are willing to work with the Russians to make the rich even richer.  I don't think they really give a damn about the country at all.  It's all about the money for guys like McConnell, Ryan, and Trump.  No sense of duty or patriotism.  To them patriotism is a tool, just like religion, to enrich themselves and their corporate overlords.  

7 people like this

32 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

I think the Republicans are willing to work with the Russians to make the rich even richer.  I don't think they really give a damn about the country at all.  It's all about the money for guys like McConnell, Ryan, and Trump.  No sense of duty or patriotism.  To them patriotism is a tool, just like religion, to enrich themselves and their corporate overlords.  

Don’t be silly.  They don’t care about their corporate overlords, either. 

2 people like this

So it was a hoax, which means it didn’t happen.

But Obama should have stopped it, but didn’t.

Make up your mind Donny No Puppet.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Jason Leopold with BuzzFeed can now confirm that last year the Treasury's financial crimes unit collected voluminous suspicious activity reports from banks on Maria Butina, Alexander Torshin, Paul Erickson, Bridges LLC & Investing With Dignity The SARs were shared w/FBI, Mueller, SSCI

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmaloop/senate-committee-was-probing-alleged-russian-agents

I’d be very careful citing Leopold on anything.  This is the same guy who “reported” that Karl Rove was going to be indicted. He’s kind of a dope.

1 minute ago, Workhorse said:

I’d be very careful citing Leopold on anything.  This is the same guy who “reported” that Karl Rove was going to be indicted. He’s kind of a dope.

Fair enough, but Karl Rove should have been indicted based on the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

How many media outlets are just going to pass along his bull####?

https://twitter.com/adamdavidson/status/1021010542847307776?s=21

2 people like this

48 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Logic ain't exactly his strong suit.

4 people like this

55 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Also, he believes the Intelligence Community.

4 hours ago, Mile High said:

So we are back to Russia interfering with the election is a hoax. Or Obama's fault.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

7m

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

Is he literally just copying and pasting old tweets now?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Is he literally just copying and pasting old tweets now?

Got to play the hits every now and then to remember to good ole days.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, BustedKnuckles said:

i had a blast today ...it was beautiful out ...the water was nice and calm...the sun wasnt too hot....how goes the battle in here ? have you impeached Trump yet? ill check back again another day...i have to spend some time actually enjoying life ...ill let you soldiers march on

K

1 hour ago, BustedKnuckles said:

i had a blast today ...it was beautiful out ...the water was nice and calm...the sun wasnt too hot....how goes the battle in here ? have you impeached Trump yet? ill check back again another day...i have to spend some time actually enjoying life ...ill let you soldiers march on

How would we have impeached Trump? Do you know how impeachment works?

8 people like this

6 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

How would we have impeached Trump? Do you know how impeachment works?

Narrator:

5 people like this

There’s a lot to be said for enjoying the outdoors. :thumbup:

We haven’t imeached Trump yet. Check back in January.

6 people like this

Man, I totally hate it when the temp of the sun makes it hotter here.

Edited by Officer Pete Malloy
3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

Man, I totally hate it when the temp of the sun makes it hotter here.

Days like this where the core is only 27 million degrees or so - not too hot - are really nice to spend outside.  

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Days like this where the core is only 27 million degrees or so - not too hot - are really nice to spend outside.  

DID YOU KNOW TAHT IF WE WEAR 10 FEETS CLOSER TO TEH SUN WE WOULD AL DYE

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

I actually agree with the bolded.  

Ofcourse, everyone knew Russia was trying to impact the ejection before. That was common knowledge reported by news media and also all the polls showed Hillary was winning. 

7 hours ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

DID YOU KNOW TAHT IF WE WEAR 10 FEETS CLOSER TO TEH SUN WE WOULD AL DYE

I don’t see what Al Dye has to do with this. 

7 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Sums up life during the summer in Louisiana.