What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (4 Viewers)

kind of misses the point but nice try.  they surely aren't going to ask the same questions they did for the transcripts they won't release.
Yeah that’s exactly the point. They will throw out some softballs and stop him anytime he tries to state the information he wants to be put out. Then they will grill him on the things he refused to disclose to make him look like the bad guy.

The minority members can ask whatever questions are necessary to allow the Fusion people to get out whatever it is they want to get out.
true but they had 21 hours of testimony...I imagine a public testimony may last a little over an hour with each rep having a couple minutes to jam in their questions.

true but they had 21 hours of testimony...I imagine a public testimony may last a little over an hour with each rep having a couple minutes to jam in their questions.
Obviously it's better if they just release the testimony, but I have no idea if their complaint about the integrity of the investigation is valid and at least this is something.

Obviously it's better if they just release the testimony, but I have no idea if their complaint about the integrity of the investigation is valid and at least this is something.
better than nothing but they could redact certain portions if that truly were the case.

I don't see Rothstein as someone that is likely to fold because of Nunes' treasonous threats. 

The thing with Nunes and the younger guys is that the real dirt WILL eventually come out. By pres. by leakers, deathbed confessions, foreign IC communities... the stain will never go away once that stench of guilt is plain for all to see.

I mean, Ivanka and Kushner are already seen as pariaihs on most Jewish circles and likely will be for decades. Good luck with that, traitors

Malcolm Nance‏Verified account @MalcolmNance

FollowingFollowing @MalcolmNance

More

Malcolm Nance Retweeted Scott Wong

Deputy AG Rosenstein walking into Speaker Ryan’s office? My money says Goodbye Devin Nunes: Unindicted co-conspirator #1.
Would be happy to see that happen. Nunes clearly does not have the best interests of our country in play.

So, um... THIS posted yet?

Manafort suing over Mueller's authority.

Guy's got some stones, have to say that. Because he's not dumb, and HAS to know that this is going to begin to light up the state channels for various prosecutions... these guys are just in too deep, in too terrible a ways, to not get nailed at some point.

Wait. Wha? Nunes is threatening to hold Rosenstein in contempt of Congress and that's why Ryan is meeting with the DOJ?

This certainly is turning out to be an even crazier new year. 
The final month or so of last year seemed fairly tame by comparison to the first 11.  I'd noted that it was awfully quiet on the Mueller front for a while, and there hadn't been many bombshells of late anywhere...

which, honestly, likely contributed to the worsening of discourse here, as there really was not that much new information to discuss, process, debate... just what we already knew.

Holiday season is over.  It's back to work on all fronts - but this is one hell of a kickoff with what we are seeing as prelude to the rest of '18.

Devin? yes please. 
Rachel Maddow MSNBC @maddow 5m5 minutes ago

A single source familiar with the meeting tells us:

Surprise meeting tonight between Deputy Atty General Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan was requested by Rosenstein to discuss matters related to Congressman Devin Nunes and the Russia investigation.

The Republican Special Counsel and Republican head of the FBI, respectively appointed by a Republican Deputy AG and a Republican President, are meeting with the Republican Speaker of the House regarding blatant obstruction of justice by the sitting Republican Chair of the House Intelligence Committee.

Liberal hysteria, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel Maddow MSNBC @maddow 5m5 minutes ago

A single source familiar with the meeting tells us:

Surprise meeting tonight between Deputy Atty General Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan was requested by Rosenstein to discuss matters related to Congressman Devin Nunes and the Russia investigation.
Play your spin game.  I'm confident they are discussion the obvious frivolity of such a witch hunt, and all will agree to shut it down already.

The Republican Special Counsel and Republican head of the FBI, respectively appointed by a Republican Deputy AG and a Republican President, are meeting with the Republican Speaker of the House regarding blatant obstruction of justice by the sitting Republican Chair of the House Intelligence Committee.

I was just thinking earlier - "So this is what it looks like when the Republicans completely control government. Hmmm"

DEEP STATE!!!  Trump is getting ssoooo close to draining the swamp and the deep state is rising up to battle back.  So obvious. 

Link to this part?

Seems odd that they would meet with Ryan over that.  Seems more likely they are trying to establish boundaries with the House investigation, and threats to hold Rosenstein in contempt.

:shrug:

This thread is hilarious to check in on. Every week or so the left thinks they found the smoking gun and Trump is done for sure this time. 
Oh?  I missed all those “smoking gun” posts every week.  I do try to keep up but I guess I’m not doing so well. I keep seeing “you don’t get to see the evidence until the investigation is over.” 

Oh?  I missed all those “smoking gun” posts every week.  I do try to keep up but I guess I’m not doing so well. I keep seeing “you don’t get to see the evidence until the investigation is over.” 
Weebs has connections on the Mueller team. He knows the inside scoop. 

I can wait.  But didn't Manafort(sp?) get in a ringer over something from 2014?  Just a little before the election.  what's the deal with that?  want to know.

Surprisingly with all this crazy news today, foxnews is interviewing a son of a man kidnapped in Iran in 2007.  Hard hitting stuff. 
Just took a look at their homepage. Snowstorm coverage then Hillary stuff then Mueller bashing and finally to Bannon.

Now Fox covering the hard hitting subject of the media vs white people.  Fair and balanced...more like ostriches with heads in the sand. 

I wasn't sure if they were going to ignore the story or back Trump....I thought they'd back Trump...clearly they're ignoring. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread