What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (20 Viewers)

:goodposting:

Think about how many posters don’t even bother posting in this forum anymore because of the sewer it has become. I said it a year ago, you ban 2 or 3 people in here you would get probably a dozen posters back easy.  
I think it has been well-established that this entire board is nothing but a liberal circle-jerk. If eomeone were interested in a slightly less "radical left" message board, what are a couple you would recommend?

Henry Ford said:
Just to put the final nail on this line of discussion, 9/11 wasn't a big deal, right?
I would assume that we are trying to destroy other nations and have inflicted mass casualties upon civilians, too. I don't see the need for hysteria and outrage when someone else does it.

Speaking of InfoWars ... what's unfolding in England right now with Russia is obviously a false flag.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/03/13/alex-jones-says-situation-uk-regarding-russia-obviously-false-flag/219625
I'm kind of surprised that no one has created a website devoted to the belief that InfoWars is actually a false-flag operation created by the U.S. government to discredit people who believe in conspiracy theories.

They could call it InfoWarsInfo. Or maybe ShinfoWars?

Hit the nail on the head.

At least the Senate Committee appears to be somewhat trying to do its job.

I guess there is still a reason Senators are held in much higher regard than House Reps. The House seems to be almost entirely made up of total hacks and nitwits. I say that as somebody who doesn't exactly hold the Senate in the highest regard either.
I think it's mostly the districts.  There are a whole lot of House districts that will never ever vote someone of the other party in.  Probably 200+.  Those guys keep their constituents happy by toeing the party line.  These guys face their only challenge within the party and need to keep the party happy so they can run unopposed.  Senate districts are mostly at least moderate enough that the other party could win given the right circumstances (see Alabama 2018).  Had that been a rural Alabama House seat we'd have seen a different result.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has created a website devoted to the belief that InfoWars is actually a false-flag operation created by the U.S. government to discredit people who believe in conspiracy theories.

They could call it InfoWarsInfo. Or maybe ShinfoWars?
I totally already had that idea before I read this and will pay you no royalties.

I’m going to adopt “Senate Zone” as my new dismissive term for flyover states.  “North Dakota only has 3 Starbucks in the entire Senate Zone!”
The president prefers drive thru states-“Kentucky, which I won by like 200 points, has lots of kfc drive thru. KAG!” (Keep America great, his new catchphrase. He got us back to great in a year, apparently)

I didn't realize MBS is coming to town. If Mueller is really digging into all this it's truly a second arm of the investigation. 
Damn this stuff-should it be born out-is stunningly mind boggling on several levels. Both fascinating to observe in real time and at the same time so frightening. The old cliche "Truth is stranger than fiction" continues to ring true time after time. What we are witnessing with "Trump World" would be dismissed as too over the top and implausible for a work of fiction.

I feel like this UK-Russia thing is one of the biggest stories of the year.  Wars have been started for far less.  
not sure if everyone read all of Tillerson's comments on Russia before being fired but he unloaded on them pretty good which is likely why Trump fired him the yesterday morning.  

Users who are viewing this thread