What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (5 Viewers)

Something brought you out of your hole in the ground today.  Hmmm, could it be that you're a bit nervous now that Mueller is knocking directly on Trump's door?  LOL   You only surface when you're scared.  Stay tuned buddy.  This is getting good.   :towelwave: :coffee:
He's one of those "Gary Johnson Voters" FYI. Doesn't like Trump but just drops in to laugh at the "hysteria" of "the left."

Can Mueller hurry this thing up?  Pretty soon Trump's going to run out of people to fire as a distraction and he may turn to something more "explosive" to keep our attention diverted. 

Trumper's are losing it.

Jacob Wohl‏Verified account @JacobAWohl

BlockedBlocked @JacobAWohl

More

Robert Mueller should remember that the last time someone crossed Trump's Red-Line it ended with 49 tomahawk missiles being launched

6:18 PM - 15 Mar 2018

I don't know why but I watched a couple minutes of this..  https://twitter.com/SarniaToday/status/974643907458891776

man, these people are out of their minds...I don't know if they are really crazy or if they do it for ratings/$ but either way it's just nuts.  Their obsession with Hillary is astounding and quite sick.
:mellow:  

You don't have to look very far to see that there a plenty of people who think this way.

Trumper's are losing it.

More

Robert Mueller should remember that the last time someone crossed Trump's Red-Line it ended with 49 tomahawk missiles being launched

And took about 30 minutes to sweep up the dust and start using the airport again...

You have to think that Mueller realizes his days are numbered and has set a bunch of things in motion.  I remember that there were thoughts that he would push certain things to state attorney generals so that they would be out from the potential of a federal pardon.  

I’m sure Mueller is covering his tracks and making sure his work isn’t going to be buried so quickly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to think that Mueller realizes his days are numbered and has set a bunch of things in motion.  I remember that there were thoughts that he would push certain things to state attorney generals so that they would be out from the potential of a federal pardon.  

I’m sure Mueller is covering his tracks and making sure his work isn’t going to be buried so quickly. 
Even Donald can't be so stupid as to believe firing Mueller ends the investigation. But I've underestimated him before.

Even Donald can't be so stupid as to believe firing Mueller ends the investigation. But I've underestimated him before.
Trump’s bravado might get the best of him.   I bet Kelly threatened to resign after Trump tried to fire Mueller.  Somebody should read him a bedtime story about the Saturday night massacre and how that ended

Trump’s bravado might get the best of him.   I bet Kelly threatened to resign after Trump tried to fire Mueller.  Somebody should read him a bedtime story about the Saturday night massacre and how that ended
its been asked before but I'll ask again...do you believe congress as currently composed will have the backbone to be the check on Trump if he decides to go this route?  The Nunes sheetstorm gives me little hope.

If my interaction with the Trumpers in my life is any indication then all hope is truly lost. :(
We haven't found anything the core believers think is bad enough to warrant his removal from office. Forget the personal behavior for a moment, even though it is behavior bad enough to bring down any other previous occupant of the White House; knowingly accepting foreign help in return for policy consideration, personally enriching himself by using the powers of office and using his position in an attempt to squelch a lawful and necessary investigation into his actions are all things which would never have stood in the past and yet his supporters are fine with all of it. 

One by one we have to win enough of the fence sitters to help us make sure this guy doesn't get another four years in the event that he's not gone before the opportunity arrives.

And also multiplies his chance of being indicted on Obstruction of Justice charges, tenfold.   Although I'm beginning to wonder if our country's laws actually have a system in place that doesn't allow a President to get away with anything he wants.  The fact that Mueller could even possibly be fired is a huge flaw in our current system. 

Trumper's are losing it.

More

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The last time someone crossed Bobby 3 Sticks, it ended up in 6 consecutive life sentences. I wonder which is more likely to happen. That's some weak ### #### even by twitter troll standards.

If my interaction with the Trumpers in my life is any indication then all hope is truly lost. :(
I agree.  It's dismal and completely frustrating to watch.  Facts, logic, moral standards, and even the ideals that this country is founded on are all inconsequential to them; it's completely tribal at this point.  

That Russian guy who was a critic of Putin and turned up dead in London, rather than just poisoned by a rare nerve agent, was murdered, it turns out.

I am sure it is just a coincidence though.
More:

At the time of his death, Glushkov, 68, was about to defend a claim against him by Aeroflot at the commercial court in London, where he was accused by the Russian authorities of fraud.

In 2017, during a trial in absentia in Russia, he was sentenced to eight years in prison for stealing $123m from the airline, which then pursued the case in London. Glushkov failed to show up at court in central London on Monday and his body was discovered that evening.

Mr. Ham said:
I find this worse.  There was live nerve agent on commercial plane(s) and traversing through international airports?  
My understanding is that the nerve agent is different than most in that it requires the presence of two chemical components to be activated. One was put in/on the luggage in Moscow, the second part was applied via aerosol in the UK. Before they are combined, they are harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread