Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

The Russia Investigation: Mueller - "Over the course of my career, I've seen a number of challenges to our democracy.The Russian govt's effort to interfere in our election is among the most serious."

3 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I have posted it in this thread.  This isn't hard.  NO CONSPIRACY ( SAME AS COLLUSION)  :coffee:

Mueller explicitly says that conspiracy is not the same as collusion.

• Like 1

Just now, Maurile Tremblay said:

Mueller explicitly says that conspiracy is not the same as collusion.

Look it up in a thesaurus/dictionary.  Same exact thing

Look MT, I am fully aware we disagree on the Mueller report findings.  You are normally a level headed guy so I was absolutely astounded that you concluded Trump should be impeached based on the Mueller report.  Absolutely astounded.  I will continue to read your opinions however as you normally make some good points.  Arguing that conspiracy is not the same thing as collusion is not one of them.  Mueller's lemmings intentionally used the word conspiracy to allow lefties that don't understand they are the same thing to think he never said no collusion.

I am done explaining this simple concept to you guys.  

• Laughing 1

10 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Falsehood.  Read the report.

Stop...post the citation from the actual report.  Back  up the claims you have made.

10 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I always speak the truth.  Read the report.

I have and you have never cited the actual report.

9 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Look it up in a thesaurus/dictionary.  Same exact thing

They're not the same thing in this context. From page 2 of the report:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of 'collusion.' In so doing, the Office recognized that the word 'collud[e]' was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

7 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

They're not the same thing in this context. From page 2 of the report:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of 'collusion.' In so doing, the Office recognized that the word 'collud[e]' was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

You are proving my point, thank you

16 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

He’s actually proving your posts inaccurate.  And showing how you've never quoted the actual report.

7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

He’s actually proving your posts inaccurate.  And showing how you've never quoted the actual report.

Falsehood.  Full stop the board cop schtick

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

42 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Look MT, I am fully aware we disagree on the Mueller report findings.  You are normally a level headed guy so I was absolutely astounded that you concluded Trump should be impeached based on the Mueller report.  Absolutely astounded.  I will continue to read your opinions however as you normally make some good points.  Arguing that conspiracy is not the same thing as collusion is not one of them.  Mueller's lemmings intentionally used the word conspiracy to allow lefties that don't understand they are the same thing to think he never said no collusion.

I am done explaining this simple concept to you guys.  

They told a colossal lie over and over again on CNN. Took that page out of Hitlers book. Now tons of people are believers in the Russia hacked the election and Trumps a Putin stooge fairy tale. Crooked Hillary is so flawed she lost to a carnival barker!

7 hours ago, tonydead said:

The worst part was rolling out Bobby "wet blanket" Mueller.  He was propped up as some sort of authoritarian and when he finally opened his mouth it was clear he didn't know/couldn't remember what was in the report.  That put the smolder fire for this one completely out.

He didn't even know what Fusion GPS was.  He stonewalled on extremely basic questions about his own report.  His testimony raised questions about whether he even wrote the document.  

Whatever you think of Mueller- his history is ridden with corruption, coverups and abuse of power- it's clear that the biblical stature constructed in his name was based on rumors, not reality.  It collapsed the day he testified.  So much for #muellertime.  

3 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

He didn't even know what Fusion GPS was.  He stonewalled on extremely basic questions about his own report.  His testimony raised questions about whether he even wrote the document.  

Whatever you think of Mueller- his history is ridden with corruption, coverups and abuse of power- it's clear that the biblical stature constructed in his name was based on rumors, not reality.  It collapsed the day he testified.  So much for #muellertime.  

Sup dood?  I've never read much your posts because they are way too long, but, I think we're in agreement here. Mueller turned out to be the nail in the Russia Probe coffin and the perfect symbol (where did everybody's Mueller avatars go?) for this waist land of a thread. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Don't Noonan said:

Falsehood.  Full stop the board cop schtick

I thought we put him on ignore?  We've got to be united on that front. He will never stop, it's his only passion in life. Take that away from him. 

Edited by tonydead

6 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I thought we put him on ignore?  We've got to be united on that front. He will never stop, it's his only passion in life. Take that away from him. 

More personal BS again.  Try not doing that.

On 7/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, ren hoek said:

Yeah, me too.  I remember being one of the first people to cast doubt on it, back when doing so was borderline heresy.  It's a shame I can't go back and read it again. I've tried everything I could to find it- I even searched the Internet Archive for an old snapshot of Magaw's profile to see if there was an old link to the thread.  I wonder if @David Dodds or @Memphis Foundryor someone has an archive of the board's database that might still have a backup of that thread.   

Any chance in a million years Magaw's 'Russian Connection' thread is saved on a backup of the database somewhere, @Memphis Foundry @David Dodds ?

8 hours ago, tonydead said:

Stop with the personal BS. 

• Laughing 1

10 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

WUT?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Actually this whole argument doesn’t matter. 

If the House fails to get McGann to testify in public, and/or they do not impeach Donald Trump, then Don’t Noonan and tonydead and the rest will be correct: this was all a big nothingburger, a sham, a waste of time. 

If, on the other hand, McGann does testify publicly (it has to be public, he has to be able to answer questions freed from executive privilege) and confesses that Trump told him to fire Mueller and all of the other items that amount to obstruction of justice, then DN and tonydead are going to look very silly indeed. 

It’s all up to Nadler and Pelosi: are they willing to  proceed or not? If they are they need to get off of their butts already. 

Edited by timschochet

6 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Actually this whole argument doesn’t matter. 

If the House fails to get McGann to testify in public, and/or they do not impeach Donald Trump, then Don’t Noonan and tonydead and the rest will be correct: this was all a big nothingburger, a sham, a waste of time. 

If, on the other hand, McGann does testify publicly (it has to be public, he has to be able to answer questions freed from executive privilege) and confesses that Trump told him to fire Mueller and all of the other items that amount to obstruction of justice, then DN and tonydead are going to look very silly indeed. 

It’s all up to Nadler and Pelosi: are they willing to  proceed or not? If they are they need to get off of their butts already. 

Tim- I appreciate your option but you said this same thing about Mueller’s testimony.  While I don’t believe this whole thing to be a nothingburger it is over and long past time to move on.  This is going nowhere, absolutely nowhere.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Tim- I appreciate your option but you said this same thing about Mueller’s testimony.  While I don’t believe this whole thing to be a nothingburger it is over and long past time to move on.  This is going nowhere, absolutely nowhere.  

I did say that about Mueller’s testimony but even before it took place I realized I was wrong and wrote it here. Mueller was being compared, prior to his testimony, to John Dean. That’s when I realized I was wrong: because unlike Mueller, Dean witnessed events. All Mueller could do is relate what he discovered as an investigator. Even if Mueller has been much sharper than he was, it still wouldn’t have made any difference because he was not an eyewitness to anything. That’s why McGann is the key. 

I don’t agree that it’s time to move on. There was wrong-doing here. McGann was there when some of it happened and he needs to testify. 

12 hours ago, ren hoek said:

Russiagate was an obvious Obama/Clinton instigated illegal spy operation and coup attempt. Commies being commies that’s all.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, pinkham13 said:

Russiagate was an obvious Obama/Clinton instigated illegal spy operation and coup attempt. Commies being commies that’s all.

And yet the only damaging information that came to light via the FBI was......about Hillary.

If they were so hell-bent on keeping Trump from the Presidency, the "deep state" would've made sure the investigation into Trump and Russia was  leaked as well.

Awfully sorry to completely destroy your conspiracy theory, but it simply doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Skoo
  • Like 1

Just now, Skoo said:

And yet the only damaging information that came to light via the FBI was......about Hillary.

If they were so hell-bent on keeping Trump from the Presidency, the "deep state" would've made sure the investigation into Trump and Russia was been leaked as well.

Awfully sorry to completely destroy your conspiracy theory, but it simply doesn't make any sense.

Clue they fired the devilish Strok and Page and Comey because these frauds wanted Hillary to win. Sheesh like abc-123 facts in your face.

1 minute ago, pinkham13 said:

Clue they fired the devilish Strok and Page and Comey because these frauds wanted Hillary to win. Sheesh like abc-123 facts in your face.

If they were so hell-bent on keeping Trump from the Presidency, the "deep state" would've made sure the investigation into Trump and Russia was leaked as well.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Skoo said:

If they were so hell-bent on keeping Trump from the Presidency, the "deep state" would've made sure the investigation into Trump and Russia was leaked as well.

LOL Hillary sent all the state department emails to her commie buds in China. She should be in Prison along with the other coup attempters.

Edited by pinkham13

Keep those blinders on. Wouldn't want anyone who's got them on to have a breakdown when shown how wrong they were/are.

2 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Keep those blinders on. Wouldn't want anyone who's got them on to have a breakdown when shown how wrong they were/are.

The blinders never come off, they never will understand how wrong/misinformed they are.

1 minute ago, Gr00vus said:

Crazy stuff in here. Another added to the ignore list.

Agreed, about 2400 pages of it as a matter of fact.  All conjured up as an attempt to oust Trump from office based on a phony Russia collusion ploy.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gr00vus said:

The blinders never come off, they never will understand how wrong/misinformed they are.

Keep watching the communist news network CNN for the latest fake news and brainwashing program.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

Agreed, about 2400 pages of it as a matter of fact.  All conjured up as an attempt to oust Trump from office based on a phony Russia collusion ploy.

Truth. Crooked Hillary couldn’t beat a carnival barker for President. That’s how flawed she is and how flawed the entire Democratic Party has become.

23 minutes ago, pinkham13 said:

A.  All evidence points to your first statement being complete false.  Including what the IG has reported.  Do you have anything to back up your claim?

B.  What part of it is communist and why do you keep using that word?

3 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Have those links to where the Mueller report says no collusion yet?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Have those links to where the Mueller report says no collusion yet?

It is like a fly that just won't go away.  

GOOGLE IT

Don’t you guys see how Obama’s pastor proves the Russian investigation is a hoax? Tan suit! Plus he wasn’t even born here!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Laughing 3

1 hour ago, pinkham13 said:

I didn't even realize that Obama/Clinton even had positions in the government any longer. Huh, guess you learn something new every day. 

46 minutes ago, pinkham13 said:

What discussion? Did you see where Obama’s pastor said GD america? These communists hate our country. Obama illegally spied and Hillary got away with treason so far. The left wingers have always been associated with communism. If you were left of the river in Paris you were pro communism. If you were right of the river you are for liberty freedom and independence.

Ahh...so now we are back to Reverand Wright?

So I take it you refuse to back up any claim you have made thus far with a credible link...and are wanting to throw around unsubstantiated accusations and names like communist.

Not worth wasting any more time with someone so hellbent to ignore fact, logic, and reason.  Good bye.

38 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

It is like a fly that just won't go away.  

GOOGLE IT

I have...nowhere in the report does it say the things you claimed.  Which is why you are being asked to back up the assertions you made (as is what is asked on this board by the moderators).

Google it, is not an appropriate response and its clear you are refusing to back up the claims you made.  Ive also already read the thread and have not seen where you cited and quoted the actual Mueller report to show where he said no collusion (as you claimed)...nor where he said "no proven conspiracy/collusion" (as you claimed).

Nor where you claimed the obstruction stuff was just thrown in by those on Mueller's team that hated Trump.  There is literally no evidence this is the case with those things.  So its hard to know where that would even be an opinion supported by anything other than preconceived bias.

This is not a fishing attempt...or baiting you...its asking you to have the courtesy to back up assertions you make.  This seems oddly similar to a recent interaction when a claim was made where I fell for the pee tape stuff and nothing was brought.  Which would lead a reasonable person to conclude such statements are being made simply to get other people to react.

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, pinkham13 said:

If you were left of the river in Paris you were pro communism.

Oh. What if you’re in a van down by the river?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

I tried fellas, I tried.

You tried what?  Seems more I tried...gave you every chance to back up the claims you are making...and you refuse to do so.  Thats pretty uncool.

29 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Ahh...so now we are back to Reverand Wright?

So I take it you refuse to back up any claim you have made thus far with a credible link...and are wanting to throw around unsubstantiated accusations and names like communist.

Not worth wasting any more time with someone so hellbent to ignore fact, logic, and reason.  Good bye.

Here’s one of your deranged communists on video talking about the U.N. running our border control. Talk about giving up your sovereignty to a global communist run entity. You guys can’t see your hands in front of your faces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1166859234308284416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1166859234308284416&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalnews.com%2F2019-08-29-treasonous-ilhan-omar-calls-for-un-occupation-of-usa.html

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of 'collusion.'

To try to break this incredible intellectual logjam I guess I’ll just point out that hypothetically collusion colloquially could include a whole host of things, including coordination and conspiracy legally but also other things. So for instance Trump’s magnification and broadcasting of Russian propaganda, or the actions of people ‘associated with’ the campaign, like Stone, with others coordinating with people tangentially similarly ‘associated’ with the active measures, even by several degrees, like Assange, or Farrage or his aide, or Kilimnik, the sort of money laundering and influence Schiff has raised, etc. in retrospect I think ‘collusion’ is arguably there even if specific legal finding of strict campaign-state conspiracy is not, and Mueller stayed way clear of anything that wasn’t explicitly within the legal framework.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

1 hour ago, Don't Noonan said:

GOOGLE IT

Thank you for revealing to me that Trump is a traitor to the United States. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

That article states no proven collusion/comspiracy too

As to conspiracy it’s pure speciousness to pretend to not know the difference between exoneration and burden of proof.

As to collusion Mueller cleated that up against the President’s statements.