What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (6 Viewers)

So Nixon's henchmen broke into the Watergate hotel to gather info from the DNC during the campaign.  If team Trump colluded with the Russians on their DNC hack, is that really all that different?  Isn't it almost the exact same thing, just a modern spin?
It's worse imo because presumably the administration now owes something to a foreign, basically hostile power. 

Trump has "total confidence" in Sessions, doesn't think he should recuse himself

Pool reporters just asked President Trump if Attorney General Sessions should have testified truthfully about his contacts, and answered, "I think he probably did."

Asked if Sessions should recuse himself, the president said, "I don’t think so."

http://cnn.it/2liJYow

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Sessions want a special investigation for Lynch when she met with Bill on the plane? :lol:

This guy has a knack for stepping in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump has "total confidence" in Sessions, doesn't think he should recuse himself

Pool reporters just asked President Trump if Attorney General Sessions should have testified truthfully about his contacts, and answered, "I think he probably did."

Asked if Sessions should recuse himself, the president said, "I don’t think so."

http://cnn.it/2liJYow
Went through the same hoops with Flynn.

I didn't see the press conference. For those that did, is Howard right?

Howard Fineman  @howardfineman
now
#Sessions presser a disaster for #TeamTrump. It raised ten times more questions than it answered.

Joy Reid@JoyAnnReid 3m3 minutes ago

Sessions now remembers talking with Kislyak.

Claims they talked about his visit to Russia with a church group. Then suddenly Ukraine came up
Oh, man, that happens to me all the time.  I'm just hanging out at a coffee shop talking about dark roast and WHAM! I'm suddenly discussing foreign policy with a dignitary of a government we have sanctions against.  Weird.

Holy ####.  He actually admitted they talked about Ukraine?  Like right before the GOP platform changed on Ukraine?
He's a squeaky clean boy scout. That was the narrative from those who knew him in Alabama, such as political writer Steve Flower. 

Joy Reid‏Verified account @JoyAnnReid 5m5 minutes ago

Sessions says he will amend his written statement to the Senate judiciary committee

in which he also denied conversing with Russian officials

Users who are viewing this thread