What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (12 Viewers)

Probably not, especially now that he is amending the record.

I think this ends up being relevant in the investigation though. Sessions would have been better off divulging details early, now he has drawn out a lot more examination of the events around September 8 and 13.
Good analysis SID.

Thanks for the feedback.

In my own past of lying under oath, it was always a high priority to feed enough truth to avoid the long term consequences you speak of.

I'm just really surprised by how this has been handled.  My "special genius" theory is collapsing by the day in regards to the admin.

I suppose, that is a good thing.

Keep up the good work bro.  :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Probably not, especially now that he is amending the record.

I think this ends up being relevant in the investigation though. Sessions would have been better off divulging details early, now he has drawn out a lot more examination of the events around September 8 and 13.
In some ways I actually disagree.  Let's see what his amendments say. 

I've had judges agree someone perjured himself specifically because of attempts to amend the record. Maybe he's as bad a lawyer as I hope he is. 

Man of Constant Sorrow said:
Good analysis SID.

Thanks for the feedback.

In my own past of lying under oath, it was always a high priority to feed enough truth to avoid the long term consequences you speak of.

I'm just really surprised by how this has been handled.  My "special genius" theory is collapsing by the day in regards to the admin.

Oh, yeah, crazy moron won that battle weeks ago. 

He's tweeting. :lmao:  
The Cheeto? Seems to be tweeting about the FISA-warranted tapping of his Trump Tower phones and saying it's Obama's fault, but this was a Comey led FBI effort. I wonder if he is trying to get ahead of the next damaging leak or if he knows one is coming? 

I have come to the conclusion the Rothschilds picked this guy because it is easier to distract people with a moron than it is to distract them with an educated person.
Also, are we not a little disappointed that they picked Russia to be the big boys at the table and not the USA this time?
I love talking politics because some of it is real but this stuff in the White House is so absurd that the puppeteers need to be the topic now.

I have come to the conclusion the Rothschilds picked this guy because it is easier to distract people with a moron than it is to distract them with an educated person.
Also, are we not a little disappointed that they picked Russia to be the big boys at the table and not the USA this time?
I love talking politics because some of it is real but this stuff in the White House is so absurd that the puppeteers need to be the topic now.
Here we go. 

Yes because the wealthiest family in the world will leave its fate up to a petulant child without being in control of it, right?
The irony that it is easy to believe a Trump tweet, but everything else is a lie is pretty genius.
Politics in this country exist to a certain level, but the total control comes from the money and who has our money is all you need to know.

Whats great in these tapes is Obama had a subpoena based of a national threat to wiretap Trump. Trump is angry, brings light to it, now his base wants Obama to suffer and subpoena the tapes to congress all the while Obama has his right since he had a judge approve it. Congress subpoenaed the tapes... TRUMP dead to rights with his involvement of Russia and now its undeniable. And congress has to act, but if they subpoena the tapes and then wont release them, its a huge cover up that destroys the Authoritarian, I mean, Republican party.
Genius from a constitutional scholar.

Obama literally forced Trump into a watergate because he is smarter than Trump.

Whats great in these tapes is Obama had a subpoena based of a national threat to wiretap Trump. Trump is angry, brings light to it, now his base wants Obama to suffer and subpoena the tapes to congress all the while Obama has his right since he had a judge approve it. Congress subpoenaed the tapes... TRUMP dead to rights with his involvement of Russia and now its undeniable. And congress has to act, but if they subpoena the tapes and then wont release them, its a huge cover up that destroys the Authoritarian, I mean, Republican party.
Genius from a constitutional scholar.

Obama literally forced Trump into a watergate because he is smarter than Trump.
:lmao:

Look the Trumpers with emojis are back. Life is good for us Liberals this morning.
Trump is psychotic and exposed like him on his bed in a bath robe.
Then this from a child To Nigel, must watch.
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/837748787443564545

Wait, so this story was made public in November, and Trump "just found out" this morning?  WTH has he been doing for the last 4 months?
Waiting for the right time to inform the masses how petty spiteful and Orwellian the previous resident of the White House is since the dishonest media will not. 

Waiting for the right time to inform the masses how petty spiteful and Orwellian the previous resident of the White House is since the dishonest media will not. 
Are you suggesting that the government should have ignored Trump's possible (likely) ties to Russia because he was running for President?  So, in the next election, if intelligence comes to Trump's attention that the Democrat candidate is/might be working with the Mexicans, Chinese, Iranians, Yemeni, & Swedes to influence the election (causing Trump to lose & the Dem to win), you would want Trump to ignore this information, and not approve any investigation into possible collaboration with foreign powers to undermine the US election?

Is that really the position you are taking?

Man of Constant Sorrow said:
Good analysis SID.

Thanks for the feedback.

As I've said before Saints is a smarter better informed version of myself.  I pretty much agree with everything he says and he saves me a ton of leg work.  

Are you suggesting that the government should have ignored Trump's possible (likely) ties to Russia because he was running for President?  So, in the next election, if intelligence comes to Trump's attention that the Democrat candidate is/might be working with the Mexicans, Chinese, Iranians, Yemeni, & Swedes to influence the election (causing Trump to lose & the Dem to win), you would want Trump to ignore this information, and not approve any investigation into possible collaboration with foreign powers to undermine the US election?

He's fishing guy.  

Don't waste your time with that clown. 

In before the  :lmao: .

The wiretaps by Obama do not have him too flustered to post this important follow up:

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

Mark Levin>Breitbart>POTUS Twitter feed>Mainstream Media. This is actually happening.  What a time to be alive.

so any evidence yet of Trump colluding with Russia to taint our election?   Sorry I'm not up on the current events & too lazy to read the last 5 pages.

Please advise.

Note:  Slapdash:  love your new picture.  really do.

What is this latest presidential hissy fit about?
The FBI got a warrant to tap some phone lines in Trump Tower in October.

The press reported on this in November. Trump must have known about it at the time because the press asked his campaign for an official response. (There was no response.)

This morning the same story was regurgitated by Brietbart, but spun as "Obama wiretapped Trump" instead of "The FBI got a legal warrant to search for illegal activity involving Russian spies". And now we've got another Twitsplosion.

Also, it's worth noting that the wiretap took place right before Trump started trashing the intelligence community.

Users who are viewing this thread