Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

The Russia Investigation: NY Times Alleges Trump Committed Tax Fraud

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Biff84 said:

And on the day of the transfer Paul Manafort was made campaign manager. 

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manu Raju‏Verified account @mkraju

Anger among House conservatives for being shut out of Rosenstein meeting next week, which only Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nadler and Jordan will attend in a classified setting. Jordan fumes that it’s “very unacceptable” and Meadows says it will prevent the public from learning the facts

😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Indestructible said:

Manu Raju‏Verified account @mkraju

Anger among House conservatives for being shut out of Rosenstein meeting next week, which only Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nadler and Jordan will attend in a classified setting. Jordan fumes that it’s “very unacceptable” and Meadows says it will prevent the public from learning the facts

Hilarious. Gowdy ran the Benghazi hearings. He is supposed to be their bedrock for reading and interpreting classified information first hand. Hell even Jordan will be there. What's the problemo?

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Why doesn't Ecuador just throw his whiny ### out the front door?

Ha I dunno, I can’t figure it out. He is a true PITA. There was also the story from a couple years back where he was spying on *them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

erica orden‏Verified account @eorden

A Russian national has been charged with conspiracy to interfere in the U.S. political system, including the 2018 midterm election, per criminal complaint unsealed by DOJ today.

 

Tom Winter‏Verified account @Tom_Winter

BREAKING / NBC NEWS: A Russian woman, Elena Alekaseevna Khusyaynova, has been indicted for trying to meddle in the 2018 Midterm elections, according to court papers. She allegedly works for Yevgeny Prigozhin, also known as "Putin's chef."

Edited by The Indestructible
edit to add another tweet with more details
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boots11234 said:

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!

 

7 minutes ago, The Indestructible said:

She allegedly works for Yevgeny Prigozhin

YUP.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for conservatives and Trump supporters:

Why is it that whenever these Russians are caught meddling, it's always on behalf of Trump style Republicans?

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mile High said:
1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Why doesn't Ecuador just throw his whiny ### out the front door?

Maybe they will now that he is biting the hand that feeds him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ironic part is yesterday a judge asked Mueller if she should assume he isn’t accusing Prigozhin and his companies of meddling...I guess this is his response (and yes I know this is the EDVA, but the two are related).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, boots11234 said:

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!! So why we talking taxes in this thread then?

Follow the logic:

  • Trump has been established as having exceedingly poor business ethics.
  • Which appears to have been criminal.
  • Which if it involved shady business dealing with Russia,
  • Provides blackmail material,
  • To a state that has opposing interests to American interets.
  • Which aligns Trump’s interests away from the people of the United States.

In conclusion:

  • Damn right RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Edited by Mr. Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, msommer said:
4 hours ago, Mile High said:
4 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Why doesn't Ecuador just throw his whiny ### out the front door?

Maybe they will now that he is biting the hand that feeds him

Literally.   The new rules include:

Quote

Assange must pay for his own expenses like food, medical and laundry

I've wondered how this has worked the whole time.   He's been treating the embassy like a hotel.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Literally.   The new rules include:

I've wondered how this has worked the whole time.   He's been treating the embassy like a hotel.   

Also - he must start to treat his cat right

Julian Assange given feline ultimatum by Ecuador

Mind you, this was before he sued them.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

Follow the logic:

  • Trump has been established as having exceedingly poor business ethics.
  • Which appears to have been criminal.
  • Which if it involved shady business dealing with Russia,
  • Provides blackmail material,
  • To a state that has opposing interests to American interets.
  • Which aligns Trump’s interests away from the people of the United States.

In conclusion:

  • Damn right RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I don’t even think it’s blavkmail material...he has no principals.   He would just say it’s a lie, fake news...and then follow it up with an attack on some random woman or minority.  

 

Hes  just a crook and is measured by and will do anything for money.  He’s perfect for the Russians/Saudis because they are crooks with money.   It’s not that hard. 

Edited by Banger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good.

Scott Stedman‏ @ScottMStedman

FollowFollow @ScottMStedman

More

BREAKING: Russian media is reporting that all of Agalarov's bank accounts in the US have been closed at the request of Mueller.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Good.

Scott Stedman‏ @ScottMStedman

FollowFollow @ScottMStedman

More

BREAKING: Russian media is reporting that all of Agalarov's bank accounts in the US have been closed at the request of Mueller.

 

Closed or frozen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Ham said:

I find it so curious that your views on this subject are so divorced from what’s actually happened. 

What?  It’s the name of the article.  It’s moreso about the nature of reporting mandates and independent counsel disclosures than anything else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mile High said:

Why doesn't Ecuador just throw his whiny ### out the front door?

I’d say Russia owns Ecuador, but it’s actually China.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.