What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (6 Viewers)

Some still think it’s allabout Hillary and Obama.
Ha. That ship has sailed so far into the sunset it’s disappeared.  

You can’t even keep up with these stories anymore as 3 or 4 drop a day as they are getting closer and closer to the top   Sater is leaking and can tie in Cohen who can bring down everything   Even if they can’t Sater and Flynn can take down Cohen   We’ll see how much self preservation he has or if he will truly take a bullet for Trump   He’ll certainly have his chance  

Nice contribution. What is that? A just woke up for mouth-time emoji? ...nom nom nom.

When the Goldman Sachs wall street swap creature thinks that tariffs are a bad idea you should probably wake up and take notice. Trump defending white-supremacists was almost, but not quite enough to get this guy to quit but these stupid tariffs .. deal breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Nader was first served with search warrants and a grand jury subpoena on Jan. 17, shortly after landing at Washington Dulles International Airport, according to two people familiar with the episode. He had intended to travel on to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s Florida estate, to celebrate the president’s first year in office, but the F.B.I. had other plans, questioning him for more than two hours and seizing his electronics.

Since then, Mr. Nader has been questioned numerous times about meetings in New York during the transition, the Seychelles meeting and meetings in the White House with two of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers, Jared Kushner and Stephen K. Bannon, who has since left the administration.
I'm sure he's cooperating for altruistic reasons.  Nothing to do with anything untoward.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are we going to get the first inkling on Facebook of a Million Moron March to D.C. of Trump supporters to "show support, defend and protect the LEGALLY ELECTED President of the United States from Deep State Federal Bureau of Intimidation agents who might want to remove him from the Oval Office at the orders of Herr Mueller".?

When are we going to get the first inkling on Facebook of a Million Moron March to D.C. of Trump supporters to "show support, defend and protect the LEGALLY ELECTED President of the United States from Deep State Federal Bureau of Intimidation agents who might want to remove him from the Oval Office at the orders of Herr Mueller".?
Wasn't that the Charlottesville march?

Listening to Rush over my lunch hour, Rush made the claim that the Trump campaign fired this guy three times.  THREE TIMES!!!

* neglecting to note that this means they hired him three times, including twice after firing him.
Billy Martin died in a DWI crash

All true. But I have two serious questions for you then: 

1. Why does Trump surround himself with such dubious characters? 

2. Why do you support a man who surrounds himself with such dubious characters? 

I mean this sincerely: its troubled me from the moment Donald Trump began his campaign for President. There have always been questionable people around every major politician (Sidney Blumenthal for instance) but nobody has been attracted to as many wackos as Donald Trump has in modern American history. Doesn’t this bother you at all? 
It’s like the Wack Pack

I love that the new way to support Trump is to explain that everyone who has worked for the White House in the last year or for his campaign ever is such a completely worthless piece of trash that he or she cannot be believed. 
Self-serving, but arguably the truth.

I love that the new way to support Trump is to explain that everyone who has worked for the White House in the last year or for his campaign ever is such a completely worthless piece of trash that he or she cannot be believed. 
His plan all along was to initially bring in a bunch of globalist Deep Staters and show everyone how terrible they are so he could bring in his real MAGA crew later.

It's amazing really. A guy who was been a lying cheating conman almost his entire adult life is now this great man who can do no wrong. It's everyone else except Trump, who is the worthless piece of trash who can't be believed. 

From nothingburger to biggest political scandal in US history.

My hope is that, conversely, Trump will have made America great again by waking us all up and reviving our civic virtue. 

Problems are not just going to be solved by those in power without the people speaking out, strongly, about causes we believe in.  For too long we've let the monied interests in Washington speak the loudest, but it certainly seems like that's changing with #metoo and #neveragain and other movements.

Read this tweet this morning from a teacher on twitter who had a mistaken lockdown called at her school.  Just unbelievable that this is where we are right now as a country, and so many of our leaders defend the status quo.

But we all seem to be waking, as a country, from our lethargy.  From being lulled into a sense of complacency due to reasonably effective leaders who kicked cans down the road, but didn't upset things too much (absent a few issues).  Hopefully we as a country can get some meaningful stuff done before we go back to sleep.

From nothingburger to biggest political scandal in US history.

My hope is that, conversely, Trump will have made America great again by waking us all up and reviving our civic virtue. 

Problems are not just going to be solved by those in power without the people speaking out, strongly, about causes we believe in.  For too long we've let the monied interests in Washington speak the loudest, but it certainly seems like that's changing with #metoo and #neveragain and other movements.

Read this tweet this morning from a teacher on twitter who had a mistaken lockdown called at her school.  Just unbelievable that this is where we are right now as a country, and so many of our leaders defend the status quo.

But we all seem to be waking, as a country, from our lethargy.  From being lulled into a sense of complacency due to reasonably effective leaders who kicked cans down the road, but didn't upset things too much (absent a few issues).  Hopefully we as a country can get some meaningful stuff done before we go back to sleep.
There you go.  Nailed it.  We are the stereotypes we so loathe.  I am so disgusted by the abomination that is our leadership that I sometimes wonder if we can ever walk it back.   

Users who are viewing this thread