Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

The Russia Investigation: Trump Commutes Stone's Sentence

5 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Mueller's op-ed in the Washington Post has led Lindsey Graham to change his mind about Bob testifying before the Senate. Almost 18 months after the investigation concluded. What's Graham's game plan? I doubt if Mueller will willingly testify.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1282382774419238918?cxt=HHwWjMC19diV-MsjAAAA

Rats jumping ship?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

Mueller's op-ed in the Washington Post has led Lindsey Graham to change his mind about Bob testifying before the Senate. Almost 18 months after the investigation concluded. What's Graham's game plan? I doubt if Mueller will willingly testify.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1282382774419238918?cxt=HHwWjMC19diV-MsjAAAA

Mueller's Op Ed:  :lol:

The dude couldn't even remember where he was, what the case was about out and probably his last name.  This OPINION proves what again?  That Democrats will latch onto the red meat once again?  We already knew that.

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

The dude couldn't even remember where he was, what the case was about out and probably his last name.  This OPINION proves what again?  That Democrats will latch onto the red meat once again?  We already knew that.

"He lied about the identity of his intermediary to WikiLeaks..He lied by denying he had communicated with the Trump campaign about the timing of WikiLeaks’ releases. He in fact updated senior campaign officials repeatedly about WikiLeaks.” -Mueller

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1282124975353233410?cxt=HHwWgMC0xdHW6csjAAAA

Care to dispute any of those statements?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Do you ever get tired of just flat out lying on this board?  Because claiming he couldn’t remember  those things is not what happened in that testimony.  His opinion is pretty much the most informed on this topic.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

"He lied about the identity of his intermediary to WikiLeaks..He lied by denying he had communicated with the Trump campaign about the timing of WikiLeaks’ releases. He in fact updated senior campaign officials repeatedly about WikiLeaks.” -Mueller

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1282124975353233410?cxt=HHwWgMC0xdHW6csjAAAA

Care to dispute any of those statements?

I think it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that this was a witch hunt and an attempted coup by the left (and the Obama admin).  Durham's investigation will just be icing on the cake.

I think most Americans have seen and heard enough that it's turned them off from anything the left may say. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

7 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I think it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that this was a witch hunt and an attempted coup by the left (and the Obama admin).  Durham's investigation will just be icing on the cake.

I think most Americans have seen and heard enough that it's turned them off from anything the left may say. 

Cool so the fact that it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point you should easily be able to point to the arrests and convictions.  Who where those again?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Cool so the fact that it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point you should easily be able to point to the arrests and convictions.  Who where those again?  

That's like going after Pablo Escobar and ending up convicting the drug dealer they nabbed on a corner in downtown Cleveland and declaring victory.

Edited by BladeRunner

Just now, BladeRunner said:

That's like going after Pablo Escobar and ending up convicting the drug dealer they got on a corner in downtown Cleveland.

So no arrests or convictions, zero.  But I thought it was beyond a reasonable doubt?   

• Like 1

Seems swampy that the impeached President Trump pardoned the convicted felon Roger Stone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

Awesome how court convicted felons like Stone are innocent but an investigation that has been tried by Faux News, Rush Limbaugh or some internet web site is called proven beyond reasonable doubt. No matter ,it never ends. :wall:

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

More posting of just outright lies.  Link yo proof beyond a reasonable doubt please.

1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

So no arrests or convictions, zero.  But I thought it was beyond a reasonable doubt?   

Not only no arrests...literally nothing at all claiming as he did outside of right wing opinions.

Wait in Mueller, wait on Horowitz, wait on Durham (interesting that he cant come il with anything before the election.). Odd how the whole Mueller is taking too ljng and wasting money (he didn't) and this Durham investigation seems to have to real end.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I think you quoted the wrong post.  

• Laughing 2

10 hours ago, zoonation said:

He won’t.  He’s been exposed as totally incompetent.   He’s a joke.  

We'll see come November.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Imagine firing up an alias to do this.

Isn't 'Slapdash' an alias for your real name?  If so, then I would suggest that getting all butt hurt about alias' seems a bit hypocritical.  If not, and 'Slapdash' is actually your real name, then carry on your conversation with the FBG self-appointed board cop and link manager.

Honestly, the amount of fake outrage and clutching pearls that go on in here about user names would make a Mexican soap opera envious.  

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

:lol:

Judge Amy Berman Jackson wants to see Roger Stone's commutation paperwork, after questions have arisen about whether President Trump's clemency covers only Stone's prison time or also his probation. US Probation Office has raised questions about the commutation

Posted (edited)

"I don't really feel like arguing with this negro.”

Stone being treated very unfairly again. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1284673373734350848

Stone told a local supporter that he reaffirmed his relationship with Jesus Christ. I don't know what's in his heart, but I have my doubts. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/14/roger-stone-jim-defede-prison-sentence-commuted-interview/amp/

Edited by SoBeDad

On 7/19/2020 at 9:25 AM, SoBeDad said:

"I don't really feel like arguing with this negro.”

Stone being treated very unfairly again. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1284673373734350848

Stone told a local supporter that he reaffirmed his relationship with Jesus Christ. I don't know what's in his heart, but I have my doubts. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/14/roger-stone-jim-defede-prison-sentence-commuted-interview/amp/

This whole administration is a bad nightmare of what a terrible administration should be...

• Love 1

On 7/10/2020 at 8:13 PM, Mr. Ham said:

I have a suspicion that Trump is going to end up “winning” in November, under extremely unsettling circumstances. If that happens, I know people talk about it, but we’re making arrangements to leave the country formerly known as the United States. It’s currently under the thumb of a dictator, and four more years will seal the end of the Republic.

If you simply observe what’s occurring, it’s quite clear Trump is aware of his criminality and is obstructing multiple state prosecutions by installing cronies. This kind of rampant abuse of power was never supposed to happen here, and yet here it is. 

Top candidates for our family are Ireland and New Zealand. Luckily, I have a job where relocating is an option, and will execute the option if Trump isn’t ousted.

That sounds awesome!  Win-Win. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thinking 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, Don't Noonan said:

This is unraveling badly for the Democrats.  :lmao:

Trump continues to obstruct justice, kowtow to Putin, thank pedophila pimps, deny science, and unleash private mercenary armies in cities. It’s unraveling badly for everyone. Thankfully, more of Trump’s “impenetrable” base seems to realize it.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

10 hours ago, tonydead said:

That sounds awesome!  Win-Win. 

We have repeatedly asked people to be more cool toward each other.

4 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

Trump continues to obstruct justice, kowtow to Putin, thank pedophila pimps, deny science, and unleash private mercenary armies in cities. It’s unraveling badly for everyone. Thankfully, more of Trump’s “impenetrable” base seems to realize it.

I don't even know how to respond to you GB other than it is amazing to me these are really your views.  I was upset when Obama won but I made it through okay, you will too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I don't even know how to respond to you GB other than it is amazing to me these are really your views.  I was upset when Obama won but I made it through okay, you will too.

Amazing and the claims aren’t accurate. Be careful though football season is too close and he reported Tony and he got 2 months. Have a great weekend. :hifive:

Edited by GoBirds
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Amazing and the claims aren’t accurate. Be careful though football season is too close and he reported Tony and he got 2 months. Have a great weekend. :hifive:

Can you imagine an adult reporting that after what flies here. A guy calls Matt Gaetz a child molester and kelps on chugging along because he’s on the team. Shameful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

it is amazing to me these are really your views

I would advise that you broaden where you get information

• Obstructing: Trump has ordered Barr to force prosecutors out of the 3 State AG offices investigating him in the last month. Berman in SDNY is the most public firing and described the outer and its corruption in House testimony. As an aside, Barr also retaliated against Cohen by placing him back in prison, as determined by a federal judge. That's more abuse of power though.
  • Putin: Putin placed bounties on US soldiers heads, and tested missile defense systems, and Trump has said nothing. Before you attempt to deny the bounties, look at the level of detail in the open source reporting here.
  • Ghislaine Maxwell: Trump wished her well the other day, which is extremely unsettling and frankly suspicious given similarities in language to others with potential leverage over him (Flynn, Stone, Manafort)
  • Deny Science: History will show, and the data certainly does, that Trump's denial of fact and constant lying in regard to COVID cost tens of thousands of lives (maybe into the hundreds of thousands) and delayed economic recovery. Later generations will feel the effects from client denial.
  • Even Fox News calls "crackdown" in Portland illegal and Unconstitutional. We have no idea if private contractors have been procured, because the soldiers illegally wear private identifiers and not those designated by any legitimate military or law enforcement authority.

It's happening. It's fact.

Edited by Mr. Ham
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

I would advise that you broaden where you get information

• Obstructing: Trump has ordered Barr to force prosecutors out of the 3 State AG offices investigating him in the last month. Berman in SDNY is the most public firing and described the outer and its corruption in House testimony. As an aside, Barr also retaliated against Cohen by placing him back in prison, as determined by a federal judge. That's more abuse of power though.
  • Putin: Putin placed bounties on US soldiers heads, and tested missile defense systems, and Trump has said nothing. Before you attempt to deny the bounties, look at the level of detail in the open source reporting here.
  • Ghislaine Maxwell: Trump wished her well the other day, which is extremely unsettling and frankly suspicious given similarities in language to others with potential leverage over him (Flynn, Stone, Manafort)
  • Deny Science: History will show, and the data certainly does, that Trump's denial of fact and constant lying in regard to COVID cost tens of thousands of lives (maybe into the hundreds of thousands) and delayed economic recovery. Later generations will feel the effects from client denial.
  • Even Fox News calls "crackdown" in Portland illegal and Unconstitutional. We have no idea if private contractors have been procured, because the soldiers illegally wear private identifiers and not those designated by any legitimate military or law enforcement authority.

It's happening. It's fact.

None of these are facts, just your opinions.  Which of course you are entitled to have.

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

13 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

None of these are facts, just your opinions.  Which of course you are entitled to have.

But his opinions are factually based and backed up.  Yet 3 people make claims as if what he said was so bad...all without offering much more than mocking and nuh uh.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

You’re not entitled to call facts opinions, and your opinions facts. I backed mine.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

You’re not entitled to call facts opinions, and your opinions facts. I backed mine.

I never called my opinions facts.  :lol:  You backed your opinions with opinions of others.  It has not been proven Russia put a bounty on U.S. soldiers.  Trump followed the lead health experts like any President should do.  In fact, he suggested wearing masks when Fauci said it wasn't required.  He also blocked travel from other countries to Democrats outspoken hate, which some have now admitted was right.  The Portland unrest again falls in Democratic run states, it is awful and I say this as someone who grew up in Oregon and went to college in Portland.  Trump is the perfect President to be in charge now as he will not put up with out of control riots.  God bless him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I never called my opinions facts.  :lol:  You backed your opinions with opinions of others.  It has not been proven Russia put a bounty on U.S. soldiers.  Trump followed the lead health experts like any President should do.  In fact, he suggested wearing masks when Fauci said it wasn't required.  He also blocked travel from other countries to Democrats outspoken hate, which some have now admitted was right.  The Portland unrest again falls in Democratic run states, it is awful and I say this as someone who grew up in Oregon and went to college in Portland.  Trump is the perfect President to be in charge now as he will not put up with out of control riots.  God bless him.

Thankfully I have a good marriage, because I imagine this is the feeling someone has when they decide the only option left is divorce. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

Thankfully I have a good marriage, because I imagine this is the feeling someone has when they decide the only option left is divorce. 

Uhm...you're the one that's going to move out of the US, not us.  :shrug:

You and all those people who said they would move if Trump won in 2016 who are all still here, anyways.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Uhm...you're the one that's going to move, not us.  :shrug:

I’m really not kidding. I don’t think the rest of the country can reconcile with what amounts roughly to the Trump base. Because when there is no agreement on what facts are, there can be no consensus, no constructive debate. I’m not even interested in ascribing blame or trying to untangle it at this point. I’d rather congregate with the people I respect who assimilate information in ways I respect. So happens that can be done more easily in some countries than others.

Edited by Mr. Ham
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

I’m really not kidding. I don’t think the rest of the country can reconcile with what amounts roughly to the Trump base. Because when there is no agreement on what facts are, there can be no consensus. 

Great!  Are you going to renounce your citizenship too?  I mean, if you're committed then you need to commit 100%.

I think you better prepare yourself for fall to see who America is actually going to renounce.  Good luck on your move, though!

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

Posted (edited)

You and all those people who said they would move if Trump won in 2016 who are all still here, anyways.

I didn’t say I’d leave in 2016. I voted for Trump, mainly to cancel my wife’s Hillary vote. I have made inquiries at work about leaving if Trump wins in 2020. I have talked to my wife and had serious discussions about feasibility. I think there is a better than even chance we will go if Trump wins.

And I suspect rather than thinking about losing a skilled worker with a high paying job who pays a lot in taxes, you’ll be more inclined to think you owned a lib. And that’s fine. 

As far as renouncing my citizenship, of course not. I’ll merely renounce those who have diminished its worth.

Edited by Mr. Ham
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Tony got 2 months for basically congratulating the guy for being in a position to have choices?  Damn

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

I didn’t say I’d leave in 2016. I voted for Trump, mainly to cancel my wife’s Hillary vote. I have made inquiries at work about leaving if Trump wins in 2020. I have talked to my wife and had serious discussions about feasibility. I think there is a better than even chance we will go if Trump wins.

And I suspect rather than thinking about losing a skilled worker with a high paying job who pays a lot in taxes, you’ll be more inclined to think you owned a lib. And that’s fine. 

As far as renouncing my citizenship, of course not. I’ll merely renounce those who have diminished its worth.

That's fine, but I'm sure the Democrats don't care.

And I"m not thinking I "owned" a lib.  However, it's sad that your views are so over-the-top dramatic and hyperbolic it's a wonder you're actually still here, TBH.  It's these over-the-top reactions TO EVERYTHING that are the part of the problem.  When everyone is Hitler, no one is Hitler.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Tony got 2 months for basically congratulating the guy for being in a position to have choices?  Damn

Apparently, just another day. Be safe out there. :loco:

4 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

It seems like something you hear a lot on the Left but rarely ever see anyone follow through on it although many posters in here that spend a lot of time bashing Trump don’t live in the US....it’s possible they moved cause of him I guess? The Obama years were brutal but I don’t ever remember saying I was monitor another country, seems extreme in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

25 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

It seems like something you hear a lot on the Left but rarely ever see anyone follow through on it although many posters in here that spend a lot of time bashing Trump don’t live in the US....it’s possible they moved cause of him I guess? The Obama years were brutal but I don’t ever remember saying I was monitor another country, seems extreme in my opinion. 

I’ll bite. With specific examples, how were the Obama years brutal? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I"m not thinking I "owned" a lib.  However,

My views are in line with unprecedented erosion of political norms and institutions. We must have a completely different idea of the propriety of the Administrative Branch and it’s purpose, because it has in equal parts been abused to further person interests, and abused minorities. 

It’s hard given the totality of our history to say that’s not America. But it’s not the America many bled for coming out of the Jim Crow South and segregation. It’s an America the best of us renounced and worked hard to impede.  

Edited by Mr. Ham
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

My views are in line with unprecedented erosion of political norms and institutions. We must have a completely different idea of the propriety of the Administrative Branch and it’s purpose, because it has in equal parts been abused to further person interests, and abused minorities. 

It’s hard given the totality of our history to say that’s not America. But it’s not the America many bled for coming out of the Jim Crow South and segregation. It’s an America the best of us renounced and worked hard to impede.  

If you were that concerned you would have moved out during the Obama years.

• Love 2
  • Laughing 1

4 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

2 months!  Holy ####.  What did he say to earn that?

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

Given history here...probably more than what hets claimed.  Often times anyone complains about a suspension, a mod comes in...shows the actual offense and its far different than the story told.

• Thinking 1

23 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Given history here...probably more than what hets claimed.  Often times anyone complains about a suspension, a mod comes in...shows the actual offense and its far different than the story told.

Read the post and cut the nonsense that people are claiming something different.  Jesus you never stop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, dkp993 said:

It’s on the previous page. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:
  • Putin: Putin placed bounties on US soldiers heads
    Before you attempt to deny the bounties, look at the level of detail in the open source reporting here.

This one was almost certainly fake news 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

10 hours ago, sho nuff said:

No. Actually this one was mostly just the mod being sick of it. Tony said something about it being a win if Ham moved away. People instantly reported it. Moderator was sick of asking people to be cool and he got suspended. I wouldn't have done it that long. But I also understand when the moderators are just sick of the never ending tool behavior. 

19 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

No. Actually this one was mostly just the mod being sick of it. Tony said something about it being a win if Ham moved away. People instantly reported it. Moderator was sick of asking people to be cool and he got suspended. I wouldn't have done it that long. But I also understand when the moderators are just sick of the never ending tool behavior. 

I read that as win win meaning either his guy wins the election or ham is in a position to have choices and move somewhere he desires.  Everyone doesn’t have those choices I certainly don’t.   My 2 cents but I’ll stay out of it

• Like 3