Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

The Russia Investigation: Trump Fires IG who Reported Whistleblower Complaint to Congress

1 minute ago, Sinn Fein said:

:lol:

It's a Nunberger. Nothing to see here folks.

oh snap

• Like 1

After this big plate of nothingburger, I'm finally ready for dessert.

4 minutes ago, Bacon is Delicious said:

I love the infrastructure weeks.

I pointed out the “infrastructure week” phenomenon to my wife a while ago, and now she usually sends me all-caps texts with ROTFL smilies when it’s mentioned. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, honky kong said:

Wow, the "23 Craziest Quotes" "analysis" on Cnn.com is trash. They've lost it.

The analysis is terrible. Either just post the quotes or have someone give a journalist analysis.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgeback said:

This is some stinky schtick...:fishing:

won’t end until people stop replying

Edited by joffer
  • Like 6

This guy doesn't agree with he liberal echo chamber that's based on a Yahoo article

Must be a troll.

1 minute ago, Weebs210 said:

liberal echo chamber 

***coping mechanism alert*** ? 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, honky kong said:

Wow, the "23 Craziest Quotes" "analysis" on Cnn.com is trash. They've lost it.

The snark on that story is totally out of place

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slapdash said:

Natasha Bertrand‏Verified account @NatashaBertrand 21m21 minutes ago

Nunberg: It’s laughable that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia Also Nunberg: “Trump may have done something with Russia during the election.”

Nunberg picked the wrong day to fall off the wagon.

David Frum‏ @davidfrum 3h3 hours ago

Exam question at Trump U law school: “are subpoenas optional?”

44 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

I had never head of Sam Nunberg until a few hours ago.

But what an entrance! We haven't had a no name burst onto the scene like this since Scaramucci.

• Like 15

‘What The #####?’ Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg’s Mueller Meltdown Leaves Friends Petrified

:lmao:

They also said that they were worried Nunberg had been drinking prior to dialing in to MSNBC and CNN.

Starting Monday morning, Nunberg began calling several close associates that he was flatly refusing, at this time, to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Three Nunberg friends said they walked away from those conversations fearful that he was “drinking again” and was about to embark on a personal tailspin. They didn’t know it would play out on daytime TV.

Apparently it’s a big hassle to provide all emails between myself and a person I’ve never emailed with.

• Like 1

I now expect Mueller to be fired soon.  Trump appears to only have one option now, and that's to fire Mueller.  His base won't care and it will get him to the elections.  

Warning SHS to “shut her mouth”

he’s really not making sense.  “I’m refusing because they are being mean”.

He’s on msnbc now and just said they are trying to setup a perjury charge on roger stone and he may have lied. 

3 minutes ago, shader said:

I now expect Mueller to be fired soon.  Trump appears to only have one option now, and that's to fire Mueller.  His base won't care and it will get him to the elections.  

So what do you think he'll do?  Fire Rosenstein and just keep going until someone will fire Mueller?  Or fire Sessions and try to get a new AG confirmed so the new one will fire Mueller?

• Like 1

So Mueller's team is taking grand jury testimony on Friday per Drunk Uncle Sam Nunn? That doesn't necessarily mean we're getting new indictments Friday, but it looks like a sign that some are coming relatively soon.

Edited by Rirruto

Just now, Banger said:

He’s on msnbc now and just said they are trying to setup a perjury charge on roger stone and he may have lied. 

People should be allowed to lie to the FBI.  Make the FBI work for their money.

Just now, Rirruto said:

So Mueller's team is taking grand jury testimony on Friday per Drunk Uncle Sam Nunn? That doesn't necessarily mean we're getting new indictments soon, but it looks like a sign that some are coming relatively soon.

Done by St. Patrick's Day.

From hearing him talk on MSNBC right now (I hadn't seen anything before), it seems like Mueller is trying to indict Roger Stone. Is there a place to bet on who is the next indicted?

27 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

This guy doesn't agree with he liberal echo chamber that's based on a Yahoo article

Must be a troll.

Could be a billy goat.

Just now, Matthias said:

Don't lie to the FBI on an investigation of potential treason. Seems obvious enough.

:shrug:

....Not even close to what I meant.

He’s wasted, no doubt. Super flush, stumbling over words, threatening several people, etc. Keeps bringing up Stone and Bannon and seems to be protecting them and doesn’t care about Trump.

3 minutes ago, Rirruto said:

From hearing him talk on MSNBC right now (I hadn't seen anything before), it seems like Mueller is trying to indict Roger Stone. Is there a place to bet on who is the next indicted?

Ya he knows Stone now is going down and he doesn’t want to stick the stake in his heart. 

• Like 2

Just now, Banger said:

Ya he knows Stone now is going down and he doesn’t want to stick the stake in his heart. 

yep

• Like 1

Just now, Banger said:

Exactly. He just said that there was "one thing" he said in his interview with Mueller that they wanted to use against someone in the grand jury. He then says he has no problem going to the grand jury and testifying, but that he refuses to testify against Roger Stone.

Better get that bail money, Roger.

I kind of feel bad for the guy.  He’s going to wake up tomorrow with a huge hang over wondering what the hell he did yesterday. 

I think the chances are 100% that Trump and the WH and circled around the tv cursing and wondering what he’s going to say next. 

Edited by Banger
  • Like 3

this is like one of my drunk text binge sessions.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Weebs210 said:

Mueller's motto: Lie to me! Lie to me or I'll bankrupt you with legal fees.

That reminds me of the first pron movie I ever saw.  The year was 19 and 84.  Some guy is begging for a lovely lass to "tease me! tease me!"  and I'm sure I wasn't the only boy in the room who wasn't completely shuked.  Then two girls tied him up and did neat things together in front of him and it was the happiest day of my life up to that point. 

• Like 4

now we’re into whataboutism

1 minute ago, joffer said:

this is like one of my drunk text binge sessions.

Except it’s on national tv with the world watching and potentially facing jail time. Just crazy 

• Like 1

More than a little surprised the guy's lawyers haven't given him the hook this afternoon.  Tomorrow AM at the latest:  "he's under enormous stress and was drinking -- of course he'll appear before the Grand Jury as subpoenaed."

• Like 1

Someone needs to get Nunberg his own show...get him his favorite bottle booze, pull the string and let him go. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

So what do you think he'll do?  Fire Rosenstein and just keep going until someone will fire Mueller?  Or fire Sessions and try to get a new AG confirmed so the new one will fire Mueller?

HF, I don’t know how he will get it done.  But I don’t expect him to roll over and take it.  His supporters are far too loyal and he basks in that loyalty.  Of course my opinion means nothing 

• Like 1