What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (5 Viewers)

well it ends up that pretty soon the congressional committee investigating trump wont be led by guys trying to cover up for him that was sort of big take that to the bank bromigo
it will be led by guys trying to cover up the fact that the Obama administration spied on an opposing campaign based on disinformation provided by Russian spies.

literally open treason.

it will be led by guys trying to cover up the fact that the Obama administration spied on an opposing campaign based on disinformation provided by Russian spies.

literally open treason.
Link to support this claim that does not appear to be based on fact whatsoever?

well it ends up that pretty soon the congressional committee investigating trump wont be led by guys trying to cover up for him that was sort of big take that to the bank bromigo

literally open treason.
pikachu is nice brohan be more like the real pikachu take that to the bank 

Rove! said:

literally open treason.
If trump is telling the truth I suppose you’re right. Do you honestly feel good about that chance given his track record?

If trump is telling the truth I suppose you’re right. Do you honestly feel good about that chance given his track record?
Trump?

It's generally acknowledged that Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign to produce the dossier because of his Russian contacts

It's generally acknowledged that the dossier was the basis for FISA warrants

There's your Russian collusion right there

Slapdash said:
Adam Schiff is going to be a very busy man :thumbup:  
He's probably got a few VMs to get through this morning.  Meanwhile Devin Nunez is making travel plans. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump?

It's generally acknowledged that Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign to produce the dossier because of his Russian contacts

Thing is, tapping spies is exactly what FISA warrants are for.

If only Trump didn't hang around so many criminals he might not be caught up in all of this.

But man, there sure seem to be a lot of criminals in his orbit.

Trump?

Link again?  Especially to the bolder?  Because it’s a falsehood I believe you are again pushing Rove.

Still being played out in chess-mode, but nearing completion. Less than 5 months until midterms now. The "Reveal" either happens soon or Trump (and the politicians that hitched their elections to him) are banished forever.  It's that simple

Lots of people opting to not rerunning for office. That should be your biggest clue.  It's all building to a great reveal prior to the midterms.

I will go on record that the reveal is not aliens...it is about corruption and how deeply it was embedded into previous administrations.

Thanks Henry. I stand behind my thoughts that the big reveal will happen before midterms. If wrong, I will willfully admit it. 

Now that we actually have people in power who will perform their duties as a check on the power of the presidency, we might finally start getting answers.

Mueller returning from a pre-election radio silence, combined with a new democratic majority in the house, will restore some semblance of rationality to this country.

Trump?

I feel like Scotty Do yelling at Dr Evil to just put a cap in Austin Powers.

Take your evidence, bring it to a judge, any judge, and put an end to this. Boom, done, dead, finished. 

But no, right?

I feel like Scotty Do yelling at Dr Evil to just put a cap in Austin Powers.

Take your evidence, bring it to a judge, any judge, and put an end to this. Boom, done, dead, finished. 

But no, right?
Well he has been asked multiple times to back up his claims and refuses to time and time again.

Well he has been asked multiple times to back up his claims and refuses to time and time again.
Rove’s just a forum commenter. I’m talking about the Nunes GOP touting this dreck. Great Zeus, Nunes should sue for an injunction, bring out his evidence, and crush his enemies’ skulls beneath his boots. But guess what...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rove’s just a forum commenter. I’m talking about the Nunes GOP touting this dreck. Great Zeus, Nunes should sue for an injunction, bring out his evidence, and crush his enemies’ skulls beneath his boots. But guess what...
Their talking points didn't change from victim status when they won control of everything.

Once they had all branches of government in their control, they still effectively had to peddle conspiracy theories as if they weren't in control or didn't have the power to do anything about it.  

Not all republicans of course - but those who peddle this kind of drivel have to imagine their hands are tied and they don't have the power to do anything about the wrongs they believe exist.

So we got 4 days to go until the Big Reveal.  Why Sunday?  I guess we'll find out...
I could be wrong, but I think that 11/11 date was tied to the original date for Trump's big "military parade" (with the conspiracy going that it wasn't a parade at all, but a mobilization of the armed forces to round up corrupt Dems, etc.). That specific date stopped being mentioned when the Pentagon quietly took the parade off the calendar and said they'd explore doing something "possibly in 2019" (read: never, because it is a stupid waste of money).

The one of these links that is an actual article has no mention of Saudi Arabia.  Try harder.
Perhaps not surprisingly, Schiff’s list of campaign contributors in recent years is littered with the names of prominent defense contractors. Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Orbital ATK, Harris Corporation, and Raytheon all make an appearance. The latter has given the California representative a total of $64,015 over the course of his career, and in 2013, its PAC held a fundraiser for him at the Verizon Center headlined by Beyoncé. That same year, Schiff was treated to a fundraiserby Igor Pasternak, a blimp manufacturer who returned to Ukraine and, inspired by the 2014 revolution, began working with the country’s defense ministry.

Raytheon/Lockheed et al. make weapons that Saudi Arabia uses to disintegrate children = Schiff $$$$$

He’s a scumbag.  You are smarter than this.  

Perhaps not surprisingly, Schiff’s list of campaign contributors in recent years is littered with the names of prominent defense contractors. Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Orbital ATK, Harris Corporation, and Raytheon all make an appearance. The latter has given the California representative a total of $64,015 over the course of his career, and in 2013, its PAC held a fundraiser for him at the Verizon Center headlined by Beyoncé. That same year, Schiff was treated to a fundraiserby Igor Pasternak, a blimp manufacturer who returned to Ukraine and, inspired by the 2014 revolution, began working with the country’s defense ministry.

Raytheon/Lockheed et al. make weapons that Saudi Arabia uses to disintegrate children = Schiff $$$$$

He’s a scumbag.  You are smarter than this.  
So Schiff gets money from defense contractors and that equates to Saudi blood money?  I can follow these hops, but maybe you should try Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and spare yourself all of the leaps.

Meh.  Roger Stone has been saying the same thing for months.

But it will be a fascinating chess match to watch:

Mueller: Indictment to Trump, Jr., Check.

Trump:  Pardon to Trump, Jr.

Mueller: Subpoena to Trump Jr.

Trump, Jr.: 5th Amendment

Court: You have been pardoned, you must testify truthfully

Trump Jr.: Lies

Mueller: Perjury Indictment to Trump, Jr. Check.

Trump: Pardon 2 to Trump, Jr.

Trump offers stalemate

NYS: Indictments to Trump Jr, Ivanka, and Eric; Checkmate.

Meh.  Roger Stone has been saying the same thing for months.

But it will be a fascinating chess match to watch:

Mueller: Indictment to Trump, Jr., Check.

Trump:  Pardon to Trump, Jr.

Mueller: Subpoena to Trump Jr.

Trump, Jr.: 5th Amendment

Court: You have been pardoned, you must testify truthfully

Trump Jr.: Lies

Mueller: Perjury Indictment to Trump, Jr. Check.

Trump: Pardon 2 to Trump, Jr.

Trump offers stalemate

NYS: Indictments to Trump Jr, Ivanka, and Eric; Checkmate.
You don't offer stalemate.....stalemate happens when a player is not in check but has no legal moves (i.e. every possible move will result in the player putting himself into check).

Trump could offer a draw, though what you're describing here sounds like a legal version of threefold repetition...

Their talking points didn't change from victim status when they won control of everything.

Once they had all branches of government in their control, they still effectively had to peddle conspiracy theories as if they weren't in control or didn't have the power to do anything about it.  

Not all republicans of course - but those who peddle this kind of drivel have to imagine their hands are tied and they don't have the power to do anything about the wrongs they believe exist.
This business where Nunes is the chairman but not really and yet Gowdy is the high priest who goes in to read the golden runes of the elders but who is really a turncoat but then again not has just been constantly nauseating. The HIC does a lot of stuff, not just Russia. Schiff just bringing some order and professionalism to the committee is a win for America in and of itself.

So Schiff gets money from defense contractors and that equates to Saudi blood money?  I can follow these hops, but maybe you should try Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and spare yourself all of the leaps.
So much time and energy has been spent trying to convict Trump of the one thing for which he may in fact be innocent.  While every other sort of corruption imaginable happens in broad daylight.  It’s odd to see antiTrump people hounding Trump for not being hostile enough to Russia, not sanctioning Russia hard enough, cheering big tech as it banishes independent media and ‘fake news’ from its platforms.  It’s like provoking Trump for not being rightwing and authoritarian enough.  

Maybe resistance to Trump shouldn’t be spearheaded by neoliberals who reinforce and reap profits off the most decrepit aspects of his presidency.   

So much time and energy has been spent trying to convict Trump of the one thing for which he may in fact be innocent.  While every other sort of corruption imaginable happens in broad daylight.  
Agreed, but this is not party specific.   It's all or none.

Users who are viewing this thread