What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (6 Viewers)

You're badly misreading Sessions relative to the Mueller investigation IMO.  If he were loyal to Trump he'd have never recused himself and would have unambiguously resigned a long time ago.
You're suggesting Sessions isn't loyal to Trump?  If so, I think it's you who is misreading this.

These aren't normal times. Sessions should have said something like "I'm not resigning, you're going to have to fire me you low IQ fatty.  As a matter of fact, you're so fat you could eat the Internet." 

You're badly misreading Sessions relative to the Mueller investigation IMO.  If he were loyal to Trump he'd have never recused himself and would have unambiguously resigned a long time ago.
Sessions is not loyal to Trump specifically - but he is loyal to the establishment GOP (admittedly, that is becoming the equivalent of Trump).

I also think Sessions recused himself because that was the correct thing to do, he was clearly a potential witness at that point - how it impacted Trump was not part of his calculus.

These aren't normal times. Sessions should have said something like "I'm not resigning, you're going to have to fire me you low IQ fatty.  As a matter of fact, you're so fat you could eat the Internet." 
Its posts like this that remind me that we should have a "funny" rating...

Ryan Struyk‏Verified account @ryanstruyk

Matthew Whitaker on @CNN, July 26, 2017: "I could see a scenario where Jeff Sessions is replaced, it would recess appointment and that attorney general doesn't fire Bob Mueller but he just reduces his budget to so low that his investigations grinds to almost a halt."

Ryan Struyk‏Verified account @ryanstruyk

Matthew Whitaker on @CNN, July 26, 2017: "I could see a scenario where Jeff Sessions is replaced, it would recess appointment and that attorney general doesn't fire Bob Mueller but he just reduces his budget to so low that his investigations grinds to almost a halt."
Exactly. Plus Whitaker can freely provide information on what is happening to Trump and his lawyers.

Acting AG Matt Whitaker on CNN, July 2017: "I could see a scenario where Jeff Sessions is replaced with a recess appointment and that attorney general doesn’t fire Bob Mueller, but he just reduces his budget to so low that his investigation grinds to almost a halt.”

I doubt gofundme is equipped to handle that level of donations.
GoFundMe is nothing short of a money laundering/bribery website at this point.

McCabe

Strzok

Blasey Ford

Given Mueller's history no reason he shouldn't be the next to pocket a million from "small donors"/bots.

McCabe

Strzok

Blasey Ford

Given Mueller's history no reason he shouldn't be the next to pocket a million from "small donors"/bots.
Out of curiosity what is the defense fund Trump has set up for the 40 or so witnesses around him, or the GOP slush fund that hires people like Keith Schiller and buys their silence through NDA's?

You have to love Trump's never domination of the Dems and MSM.

The day after the election they should be covering the Dems gaining control of the House.

And if they were honest the historical wins by the Republicans. They gained Senate seats which neither Obama nor Clinton were able to do. And the House only lost half as many seats as under those two, which is sort of a win.

But nah, Trump has Sessions resign and now the cycle has already moved on. Russia hysteria back to the top of the list.

It is going to be glorious watching Mueller's investigation end (either by choice or force) with nothing to show but a bag of chips.

Out of curiosity what is the defense fund Trump has set up for the 40 or so witnesses around him, or the GOP slush fund that hires people like Keith Schiller and buys their silence through NDA's?
Those funds are going towards attorney fees right? And kudos to him for helping out financially people whose lives are being ruined by sore losers on a witch hunt.

GoFundMe is straight cash in the pocket.

McCabe

Strzok

Blasey Ford

Surprised that took you 3 minutes. You're slipping a bit.  ;)

You have to love Trump's never domination of the Dems and MSM.

The day after the election they should be covering the Dems gaining control of the House.

And if they were honest the historical wins by the Republicans. They gained Senate seats which neither Obama nor Clinton were able to do. And the House only lost half as many seats as under those two, which is sort of a win.

But nah, Trump has Sessions resign and now the cycle has already moved on. Russia hysteria back to the top of the list.

It is going to be glorious watching Mueller's investigation end (either by choice or force) with nothing to show but a bag of chips.
Freudian slip?

He worked for a company called FACT.  Another plus.
According to the Center for Responsive Politics, FACT’s treasurer was Neil Corkery, whose wife, Ann, was one of the founders of what’s now called the Judicial Crisis Network, one of the leading conservative nonprofits that advocates on behalf of Republican judicial nominees. The $600,000 FACT received in 2014, the Center for Responsive Politics said, came from DonorsTrust, a conservative fund that itself hides its donors and then distributes their largess.
- Whitaker got $402K of that and he was the only full time employee.

Users who are viewing this thread