What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Syracuse Nationals Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Donald Trump shared a thread with the Syracuse Nationals

Dolph Schayes is the greatest player in Syracuse Nationals history

Schayes' given name was Adolph

The most famous person named Adolph was Hitler

Donald Trump shared a thread with the Syracuse Nationals

Dolph Schayes is the greatest player in Syracuse Nationals history

Schayes' given name was Adolph

The most famous person named Adolph was Hitler
^ More logic than pizzagate

Why am I here again? 

What series of life choices? 

Ahhh, those. 

Yes, never grow your own mushrooms.  

So sad @realdonaldtrump couldn't find a better PG candidate than the failing Ramon Sessions  #shootfirst

I have a question for history types, though it's really geography:

- The Tri-Cities Blackhawks - the original location of the Hawks franchise - where was that? Where are Tri-Cities, is that in WI?

- Same question about the Anderson Packers - where was that team located exactly?

In general it's pretty amazing how many of the original franchises have remained in play.
I believe Tri-Cities is in WI, since the Hawks were also the Milwaukee Hawks for a time.  

If you're ever in Buffalo, don't mention Paul Snyder.

also seems crazy that there was a team in Denver that teams on the east coast had to travel to and from in 1950.

My daughter heard the Denver Nuggets referenced on a podcast the other day and thought it was the greatest team name ever.  She thought it was named after chicken nuggets.  I told her it was named after gold nuggets and she then said that it was the dumbest name ever.   So I made her watch a documentary on Doug Moe.  It's called Moe Pace, Moe Problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are off-track. This where we discuss Trump. The other thread is for name-calling, conspiracy theories, anger, bannings, and aliases

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread