What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFCCG: Packers at Falcons Discussion (1 Viewer)

Nah...Capers held this together as long as he could withscotch tape 

Its on Thompsonand the front office believing too much in Rollins and Randle and letting Hayward go.

But the offense also can't get shutout in a half.
To be fair, Hayward was coming off multiple injury plagued seasons, and they were expecting Shields to be a pro bowl CB. 

To be fair, Hayward was coming off multiple injury plagued seasons, and they were expecting Shields to be a pro bowl CB. 
I agree to an extent.

But he didn't sign for big money.  Shields was a risk as were the two 2nd year players .

They need an overhaul of the CBs

And quit putting Don Barclay on the field

At NFL postseason challenge, I'm 189 out of over 250000 and yes, I will keep you all posted. I can win it if PITT can win.

yea a clear example of what a very good running game can do for your passing game.  great game by the Falcons. I had a feeling green bay would make mistakes. great season by both teams. go get the superbowl falcons!

Falcons have been pretty much flawless tonight.  What a juggernaut.  I'm not sure how my Steelers will take them down.  

I agree to an extent.

But he didn't sign for big money.  Shields was a risk as were the two 2nd year players .

They need an overhaul of the CBs

And quit putting Don Barclay on the field
Perhaps it is because he's never truly been healthy, but I think the Packers biggest defensive problem, is that Clay Matthews is just another guy now. He's no scarier than Perry or Peppers at this point. 

Users who are viewing this thread