Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reel_smooth

Fan Duel Conference Championship weekend

47 posts in this topic

Bell going down just killed what could have been a monster day, but thanks to the Ryan/JJ LU looks like I will be down just a small bit for the day, that LU ended up scoring 166 and pretty much made enough to cover all the other entries.

Time to concentrate on the NBA

HOF LU right here

Ben/Bell/Ty/AB/Cobb/Gabriel/Benn/MB/ATL scoring a total of 67.46

0-4 on last day of NFL. Too much Bell/TY and pack D put up negative points. Best score was 135+ but didn't cash

15 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Well, I still stink on FD.  $6 in, $2.50 out. 

Managed to win $70 on DK though mostly betting on my team.  Best LU got $60 on a $3 entry:

Brady - Freeman/Coleman - Julio/Edelman/Hogan - Cook - James - Atl

More important is NE going to another SB, but I will take that icing on the cake to close out the year.

Just curious but why didn't you play that lineup on FD (put a kicker in James slot)?  I think it fit.  I had a Brady, Blount, Bell, Edelmen, Hogan, Cobb, Cook, Bryant, ATL that only won $2.50 on a $1 entry.  That was my only Hogan share, dragged down by Bell.  

$19 in, $28 out for me.  The survivor was guaranteed $5 and that's what I ended with there after being in the top 200 before GB started scoring.  One other lineup won $18 on $4 entered.  So pretty much everything else failed to cash besides a couple small cashes.

Basically doubled up on the NFL season, I'll take it.  

Started the season with $20 and change and finished with $309.55 in my account after pulling $200 cash. most of my winnings was from a $400 NBA win but still a profit in NFL.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Just curious but why didn't you play that lineup on FD (put a kicker in James slot)?  I think it fit.  I had a Brady, Blount, Bell, Edelmen, Hogan, Cobb, Cook, Bryant, ATL that only won $2.50 on a $1 entry.  That was my only Hogan share, dragged down by Bell.  

$19 in, $28 out for me.  The survivor was guaranteed $5 and that's what I ended with there after being in the top 200 before GB started scoring.  One other lineup won $18 on $4 entered.  So pretty much everything else failed to cash besides a couple small cashes.

Basically doubled up on the NFL season, I'll take it.  

No great reason.  Mostly b/c I only had a few bucks left, and if I am just entering a SE larger tourney I will throw more of a dart.  Seemed like everyone was on Hogan, the LU I did hit on was the basically the same but with Mitchell instead of Hogan as a pivot.  B/c of salaries and such, I usually end up playing different guys on the two sites.  In hindsight I really need to think about that.   Maybe need to focus more on one site or the other?  Even replacing Hogan for Mitchell in my LU wouldn't have mattered a ton on this slate - I think it would have gotten me $8-$10, as I was all over Crosby and NE D too. 

Probably the most fun I had.  Finished 85th of 78,000 in a $4 GPP.   215 points, winner had 221.  Mid 4th quarter I was in 6th place with a chance at 100k.   I was one of a few with Blount and Hogan, everyone had Lewis/Hogan near me.   Edelman did me in, many shot up when he scored after Blount.  I seem to do better with short game slates.  I cashed in all my GPP's the week prior as well.

Maybe next year I'll look into the 4:00PM and primetime games and play more than the Thursday-Sunday's

2 people like this