What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kevin White or 2017 1.10 (1 Viewer)

It's a wash to me.   If I needed some youth infused in my WR corps I would probably prefer Kevin White. 

Seems like a reasonable deal.  Things to like about White: was drafted much higher than this 2 years ago.  Last year his value was still above this pick level. Talk that Alshon may not be back could create a huge void.  Things not to like about White: Injuries, injuries, injuries.  He has played 4 games in 2 years so is almost like a 24 (almost 25) year old rookie.  

I think at 1.10 I would prefer White but I think this is a reasonable expected price by both sides.

I looked at an online trade calculator and it said it was about even.

I think his actual market value at this time is more like a low 2nd, because of his injury history and we don't know the WR situation is going to shake out...Will Jeffery be back and if not do they bring in a FA? Is Cameron Mitchell for real? And who is going to be the QB?

I think I would prefer the pick at the moment but after free agency and the draft might go with White.

I'm siding with Kevin White but it's close. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding his situation but there's also a lot of uncertainty with the 1.10 pick. I'm going with the talent I know over the wild card. 

Users who are viewing this thread