What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2018 Draft Class (1 Viewer)

Freeman is too high and Gallup, Mayfield, and Gesicki don't belong in the top 10 for fantasy. 

I would rank them as follows:

1) Saquon Barkley

2) Derrius Guice

3) Ronald Jones

4) Rashaad Penny

5) Sony Michel

6) Nick Chubb

7) Calvin Ridley

8) Kerryon Johnson

9) D J Moore

10) Royce Freeman
For this coming season i could see gallup doing better than chubb ridley and kerryon....

JohnnyU said:
I could see Anthony Miller being better than Michael Gallup.
That maybe true...but your list looks like a dynasty draft list...not a 2018 redraft list....would you really take guice given the presence of thompson on 3rd down over penny n ron jones...who maybe carry and catch hogs this season?

That maybe true...but your list looks like a dynasty draft list...not a 2018 redraft list....would you really take guice given the presence of thompson on 3rd down over penny n ron jones...who maybe carry and catch hogs this season?
Not that I'm scared of Thompson in any way, but you might be correct in that I prefer Ronald Jones over Guice.  

The Indy Star's Zak Keefer writes Colts sixth-round WR Deon Cain "keeps jumping out in red-zone drills."

Keefer's tweet was one of several from Colts beat writers all praising the rookie receiver. While Ryan Grant and Chester Rogers are likely to start, the depth chart is mostly wide open behind T.Y. Hilton. Cain is a name to watch in training camp.

Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter 

Jun 7 - 1:00 PM

The Miami Herald reports second round TE Mike Gesicki "looked lost at times" during OTAs.

Gesicki repped with the backups for most of the spring. It's not a huge concern at this stage, but Gesicki has some learning curve flags as a rookie tight end. With only A.J. Derby and MarQueis Gray ahead of him, there's a clear path for Gesicki to open the season in a starting role, though his blocking could limit him on early downs. Gesicki can be this year's Evan Engram if everything clicks.

Source: Miami Herald

The Miami Herald reports second round TE Mike Gesicki "looked lost at times" during OTAs.
I drafted him at 2.8 of a TE premium draft, just in case I'm wrong because I did not like what I saw from his game. His combine got me all hyped up but the more I watched of him he looked like Coby Fleener to me.

But here is a bone for those that invested or will invest in him and what he means at the end of that tweet is either that he preferred they take Goedert(he said so on draft night) or that Gesicki was fixing what he keeps lamenting is a major problem with Dolphins which is red zone TD catches.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero May 30

TE Mike Gesicki catches a pass in end zone thrown about 10 feet high. I understand now.

Browns rookie WR Antonio Callaway (thigh) is sitting out minicamp.

Callaway has been shut down since late May with a soft-tissue injury. The missed time is disappointing for his development, but he should be fine for training camp. Callaway is competing with Corey Coleman for a role in three-wide sets.

Source: ESPN 

Users who are viewing this thread