What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help Deciding on a big trade. (1 Viewer)

OldTomMesko

Footballguy
Team A: QB - Cousins, Mariota, Bridgewater. RB - Bell, Dixon, Powell, Crowell. WR - Hilton, Watkins, Ty. Williams, Lockett, Crowder, C. Coleman, Treadwell, Carroo. 1.10.

Team B: QB - Ryan, A. Smith. RB - Zeke, D. Johnson, Freeman, T. Coleman, Rawls. WR - Baldwin, Edelman, Crabtree, T. Austin, Green-Beckham, Agholor. 1.12.

Team A gives up Hilton, Dixon, Coleman.

Team B gives up Zeke OR Johnson, Baldwin.

Team A was a playoff team, and Team B is the reigning champion.

Partial point PPR. 13 keepers, mixed FA/rookie draft. Given the makeup of the rosters, which side do you like and why?

I'd tell team B to not do this deal.  IMHO, Elliot or D. Johnson and Baldwin are worth more than Hilton / Dixon / Coleman.

I don't think that I'd give up Elliot or D. Johnson by themselves for that.

I would not do it...  not enough for Elliot/Baldwin.  Yes, Team B could use another WR, but I would not do the deal.

I would want the Elliott/Baldwin side all day.  That side has the best player (Zeke) and there isn't much difference between Hilton and Baldwin.  Dixon may not have a job if Baltimore gets and impact RB as it seems they are talking about doing.  Coleman is a nice flex piece but isn't a difference maker.  Easy choice for the Zeke/Baldwin side.

Users who are viewing this thread