What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP auction league 100% OFF for 2017 ($5000 Purse) (1 Viewer)

BruiserFootball

Footballguy
This is a well-run 32-team league (split pool).  We have a few openings left for new owners to claim a spot in the dispersal draft.  There will be a total of five new owners in the dispersal. Here are the available players.  After all of the contracts have been selected, each owner is granted one amnesty drop.

Each of the five teams left behind many draft picks (all 1sts are in tact).  FULL DISPERSAL RULES AND DRAFT PICKS SEEN HERE

Great prize money seen here.

well I looked at the players again and am going to have to pass, just getting ancy and wanted to get started on the next season but the player pool is not such that I would be able to establish a competitive team together and would be just flat out donating for the first 2-4 years, glad to hear you already had 2-3 more folks vying for the team

With nearly a third of the player pool available with a mixed bag of teams with winning and losing records, if you can't make the playoffs year 1, then you should stick to free leagues.

how does this player pool work? So that link of available players, is that what the one remaining team gets to select from?

okay, so anyone with a 1 Year deal or more is game to keep. Is there a limit to this number? the salary cap is 170K correct. I'm interested, looking through everything to plan the roster and such. Just want to make sure I have all the info before committing

Users who are viewing this thread