Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

Vice President Mike Pence left room for applause. But no one clapped. At a security conference in Munich on Saturday, Pence mentioned President Donald Trump, noting he was there “on behalf of a champion of freedom and of a strong national defense.” The vice president went on: “I bring greetings from the 45th President of the United States of America, President Donald Trump.” Pence then paused for applause but no one in the room clapped. After what seem like a very long five seconds, Pence continues with his speech.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mario Kart said:

Internationally, our brand has taken a very big hit in the past two years. The world is learning to function without the United States’ leadership and input. Others are filling the void we left, and they do not have our interests at heart.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Even in that introduction he (amen im sure by Trumps foimg) has to

mention building Erocan military.  Again as of the military wasn’t built before him.  Just downright stupid and also disrespectful towards such an audience.

Just now, sho nuff said:

Was Graham’s family there?

It was the Russians in the room

On 2/16/2019 at 9:53 PM, Sheriff Bart said:

So she basically turned down a leadership role on the Titanic. After it hit the iceberg. 

After reading more I learned she has an ILLEGAL immigrant working for her.   Trump and his disciples should win some sort of hypocrites of the century award. 

2 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

A million reasons for the icy silence. I hope it’s driven by the fact we share intelligence with our allies, and they know things we don’t, but will.

I can't believe that it's barely mentioned anymore that Ivanka trump is literally representing our country at a world security conference.  

This has to be one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, killface said:

I can't believe that it's barely mentioned anymore that Ivanka trump is literally representing our country at a world security conference.  

Only because it's at least 100% less embarrassing than being represented by her father.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, killface said:

So much this.  Young, no experience, silver spoon elites are representing our country in global summit meetings with seasoned world leaders.

What a joke we must be to the rest of the world, yet Trump supporters remain silent because brown people bad and the SCOTUS.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, killface said:

This is similar to that Cheers episode when Kelly Gaines was the US representative at the WTO.

1 hour ago, James Daulton said:

So much this.  Young, no experience, silver spoon elites are representing our country in global summit meetings with seasoned world leaders.

What a joke we must be to the rest of the world, yet Trump supporters remain silent because brown people bad and the SCOTUS.

And people are concerned about taxing them too much.