What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Make husband clap tiny hands

ByMAEon November 23, 2017

My husband like this ornament so much. It small so he can hold in his leetle hands. He look at it all night and no come to my bedroom so I like too! Wish could give all stars but it smell like pee and cheap Russia perfume. Also, can only use with white lights and ornaments and one very ugly elf ornaments that come with it.”

:lmao:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ryan-zinke-helicopter-mike-pence-horse-rides-2017-12

The link text makes it sounds like they had teh sex

Secretary of Interior Ryan Zinke reportedly spent thousands of taxpayer dollars on government helicopter rides in order to attend events, such as a horseback ride with Vice President Mike Pence, according to a Politico report published on Thursday.

Zinke reportedly traveled in the government helicopters, trips that cost over $14,000, this summer, according to travel log records obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.

During one such trip, records revealed Zinke ordered an $8,000 flight to take him and his chief of staff to an emergency management exercise in West Virginia in June, according to Politico. Zinke justified the request by stating in the record that he was busy at work in Washington D.C. and wouldn't be able to leave for the event before 2 p.m., making it impossible for him to make it to the event by car, which would have taken two hours.

Zinke's official calendar revealed that the official event in question was a swearing-in ceremony for Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana, who won Zinke's congressional seat in a heated special election in May, Politico said. Gianforte, a former software executive, and his wife reportedly gave $15,800 to two of Zinke's congressional campaigns.
#DRAINTHEHORSEPENCERIDES

Dinsy Ejotuz said:
I'm kind of surprised there isn't more talk here about Trump and dementia.  Found a pretty good wrap up here.
Some of us have talked about for months that there is a legitimate concern Trump is mentally ill. I'm not saying that as a joke or an insult. As someone who has dealt with mental illness in my family (and dementia) I've seen many of the things up close that Trump has exhibited. I am as convinced as a layperson can be that he is mentally ill. I've seen this type of behavior before many many many times in my life.   

And something like 85% of Republicans.

As we are seeing in Alabama...it doesn't matter how abhorrent the candidate is...as long as he isn't a democrat...that is all many care about.
You should listen to Mark Belling a bit. Dude has becomed unhinged like the rest of the lot. Can’t make a good argument other than bringing it back on any Dem that fits the story. Still talks about Bill Clinton and how society began to accept this sexual misconduct behavior in the 90’s. He must not be much of a history buff. 

You should listen to Mark Belling a bit. Dude has becomed unhinged like the rest of the lot. Can’t make a good argument other than bringing it back on any Dem that fits the story. Still talks about Bill Clinton and how society began to accept this sexual misconduct behavior in the 90’s. He must not be much of a history buff. 
Yeah...Ive loved people bringing up Bill.  Guy hasn't run for office in 20 years...but somehow that is relevant.

They don't even try to hide the racism anymore...

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/939117527375990790
That's the worst takeaway of this whole Trump-thing.  He hasn't created any new racists. They've been here all along. But society has evolved so much in the last 60 years that the racists knew that they were viewed as antiquated and disgusting. Trump seems to have made it acceptable to be outwardly racist again. 

That's the worst takeaway of this whole Trump-thing.  He hasn't created any new racists. They've been here all along. But society has evolved so much in the last 60 years that the racists knew that they were viewed as antiquated and disgusting. Trump seems to have made it acceptable to be outwardly racist again. 
King has been an unrepentant racist ****bag since before Trump.  

http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/363956-trump-admin-scraps-obama-era-proposal-requiring-airlines-to-disclose?amp&__twitter_impression=true

The president has unveiled some more winning, as he scraps the Obama-era proposal that airlines disclose baggage fees and ancillary costs. 

Finally. I am so sick of having the total price listed on the website. I prefer to go though the entire process, and be surprised at the end, it's like a little present.?
Good things, bad things, big things, little things....if Obama did it, this horrific sack of #### is tearing it down.

I would love to know the average IQ of the people that attend his rallies. It is definitely lower than a dolphin or chimpanzee.
I don’t think so. It’s more like a bunch of people at a circus or rock show. They’re not really thinking too much about it; they’re just having fun chanting. Stephen King eerily predicted it in The Dead Zone. 

Some of us have talked about for months that there is a legitimate concern Trump is mentally ill. I'm not saying that as a joke or an insult. As someone who has dealt with mental illness in my family (and dementia) I've seen many of the things up close that Trump has exhibited. I am as convinced as a layperson can be that he is mentally ill. I've seen this type of behavior before many many many times in my life.   
Is Trump's mental health becoming dangerous?

It's not that he is mentally fit. I don't think he is. But is he mentally fit for a singular purpose? Is is actually an example of mind control? Not just with himself - narcissists do believe their own reality, which has it's own discipline (hi Otis!) - but with those who tend to follow said narcissist (case in point: Skribbles following Ferris, to where Skribbles was Mike Pence to Ferris' Trump in the old NBA thread). 

You don't have to be mentally fit to have a HUGE influence.

Just look at Skribbles

Okie Dokie...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h

GREAT EVENING last night in Pensacola, Florida. Arena was packed to the rafters, the crowd was loud, loving and really smart.

They definitely get what’s going on. Thank you Pensacola!

Okie Dokie...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h

GREAT EVENING last night in Pensacola, Florida. Arena was packed to the rafters, the crowd was loud, loving and really smart.

They definitely get what’s going on. Thank you Pensacola!
You have an issue with that? 

This is my favorite part:

Energy Fuels Resources did not just weigh in on national monuments through public-comment letters. It hired a team of lobbyists at Faegre Baker Daniels — led by Andrew Wheeler, who is awaiting Senate confirmation as the Environmental Protection Agency’s deputy secretary — to work on the matter and other federal policies affecting the company. It paid the firm $30,000 between Jan. 1 and Sept. 30, according to federal lobbying records, for work on this and other priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread