What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranethe said:
You can't seriously be expecting any insight from those guys can you? They have nothing intelligent to say, and have a long history of nothing intelligent to say. They are stooges, best ignored and not responded to. 
I don’t know. It would be cool if they gave the effort.

Tell you what...report back to us after you complain about all the times the Anti-Trump guys use   :lmao:

Amazing it's only the Anti-Trump guys that complain about :lmao:

Why so sensitive?
Frankly, I’m not sensitive about it.  However, I’ve stated before that this place would be better if posters would stop using the  :lmao:  unless it’s for something that’s funny. I think that’s something @Joe Bryant would agree with. If you disagree with a post, explain why. Don’t just hide behind a  :lmao:  and don’t “like” it when others respond that way. And, yes, these sentiments certainly apply to wherever one falls on the political spectrum.

Frankly, I’m not sensitive about it.  However, I’ve stated before that this place would be better if posters would stop using the  :lmao:  unless it’s for something that’s funny. I think that’s something @Joe Bryant would agree with. If you disagree with a post, explain why. Don’t just hide behind a  :lmao:  and don’t “like” it when others respond that way. And, yes, these sentiments certainly apply to wherever one falls on the political spectrum.
Sometimes things are funny :shrug:

"And they seem to be more offended by “Happy Holidays” than they were by “grab em by the #####”" was quite funny to me.  It was probably trolling by the poster that posted that but I still laughed.  It's Christmas man laugh a little and don't be so uptight.

"And they seem to be more offended by “Happy Holidays” than they were by “grab em by the #####”" was quite funny to me.  It was probably trolling by the poster that posted that but I still laughed.  It's Christmas man laugh a little and don't be so uptight.
If this is true, why didn’t you like Squiz’s original post instead of liking the  :lmao:  by a poster that have routinely disagrees with him? 

If this is true, why didn’t you like Squiz’s original post instead of liking the  :lmao:  by a poster that have routinely disagrees with him? 
I don't know.  Why are you acting like sho tonight?  Perhaps start a thread and lay out the rules for the emoji and liking posts.  Make sure to clearly lay out the differences for posters you agree with or disagree with.  

Are you surprised? For months their entire position for supporting a troll for president was because it was "fun seeing liberals cry. :lmao: "  

Now when reality hits, and the reality TV star president proves that he truly is nothing by a con-man troll, all they have to go by is the " :lmao: ." 
You do realize he just delivered one of his biggest promises with tax reform? Regardless of how you feel about it he lowered tax rates just like he said......not sure your reality is accurate. 

I look forward to you fairly pointing this out with posters using it that you agree with.  Sorry you're having such as a terrible Christmas that you're on the internet worrying about  :lmao:  at obvious troll posts.  
Well, this answers my original question. It’s a response to what you view as trolling.  Why do you think Squiz was trolling? Edit: and how do you define trolling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Complaining about someone else worrying about posts on Christmas...while worrying about that person’s posts in Christmas. :lmao:

Also...bringing me up :lmao:

Note...my use of :lmao:  was because I found all of it funny.  Thanks for quoting it juxt...a good Christmas laugh.

If only you guys could actually ignore stuff but you all seem to comment everytime.  Amazing what triggers you guys and so hypocritical at how you apply those emojis.
Exactly.....once again we see them whine about :lmao: and how they use the ignore feature.  Yet...they call us the snowflakes.  :lmao:

You do realize he just delivered one of his biggest promises with tax reform? Regardless of how you feel about it he lowered tax rates just like he said......not sure your reality is accurate. 
It's a massive fullfillment of a campaign promise that shouldn't be overlooked.  I think it'll end up hurting a lot of his own supporters though.

Or the blatant trolling “GOPcare” thread which is somehow OK now.  :rolleyes:
It is GOPcare now.  They've started the ball rolling and if they don't have a plan in place quickly this could be a massive factor in November.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/945489390775750656

what a weird photo, the act of calling is admirable but the photo screams of an unhappy couple.  He looks like he is dropping a deuce while she looks like she’s stuck in a horrible room with a horrible person who is about to take a horrible dump

they clearly hate each other, which ironically is how the rest of the country feels, too 
She's been banging the manager of a luxury jewelery shop at Trump Tower for awhile now.

This is a good post. It has to be acknowledged that Trump and the Republicans, despite appearing incompetent at times, have succeeded with many of their campaign promises- certainly not all but some. 

The Democratic message for 2018 should not be that Trump can’t get anything done. What it should be is that what Trump gets done is profoundly bad for this nation, and that Democrats have much better ideas to improve this country than do Republicans. They should couple this with the message that Trump is an embarrassment to the Presidency due to his bigotry, racism and sexism, and we need to reject any candidate who supports such behavior. 

Have we already forgotten about the Haitians and Nigerians?
Nigerians are from Nigeria, not Niger.

Not sure what people from Niger are called, I've never met somone from there

ETA: Apparently it is "Nigerien" per google

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 56m56 minutes ago

WOW, @foxandfrlends “Dossier is bogus. Clinton Campaign, DNC funded Dossier. FBI CANNOT (after all of this time) VERIFY CLAIMS IN DOSSIER OF RUSSIA/TRUMP COLLUSION. FBI TAINTED.” And they used this Crooked Hillary pile of garbage as the basis for going after the Trump Campaign!

This mental midget can't even spell fox and friends right :lmao:  

I don’t get it.  Our President is ALWAYS working for us.  Doesn’t matter if he is DC, having a power golf match or working deals in Mar a Lago.  This man is on it.  Every minute he is focused on message of MAGA.  It’s not like he is wasting a ton of time schmoozing celebrities and athletes.  
Or binging on fast food, watching cable news, and retweeting fake accounts.  So much MAGA

I don’t get it.  Our President is ALWAYS working for us.  Doesn’t matter if he is DC, having a power golf match or working deals in Mar a Lago.  This man is on it.  Every minute he is focused on message of MAGA.  It’s not like he is wasting a ton of time schmoozing celebrities and athletes.  
well keep trying

Retailers Feel Shoppers Cheer!

"Retailers are enjoying some extra Christmas cheer.

Fueled by high consumer confidence and a robust job market, U.S. retail sales in the holiday period rose at their best pace since 2011, according to Mastercard SpendingPulse, which tracks both online and in-store spending."

"Unlike in past years, when spending was driven by high-income shoppers, this holiday season a broader swath of the population opened their wallets, encouraged by rising wages and low unemployment, analysts and economists said.

“Fewer people are living paycheck to paycheck,” said Chris Christopher, executive director of economic-research firm IHS Markit . “There is a lot more spending from the lower- and middle-income groups, while the upper-income groups are splurging.”

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 1h1 hour ago

Since being sworn in on Jan. 20, there have been 2,417 tweets from Trump’s account, including the deleted ones.

If Trump spent only 1 minute on each post, that would be nearly 40 hours spent just on tweets.

On average, it amounts to seven tweets a day.

http://apps.bostonglobe.com/opinion/graphics/2017/12/president-twitter/

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 1h1 hour ago

Since being sworn in on Jan. 20, there have been 2,417 tweets from Trump’s account, including the deleted ones.

If Trump spent only 1 minute on each post, that would be nearly 40 hours spent just on tweets.

On average, it amounts to seven tweets a day.

http://apps.bostonglobe.com/opinion/graphics/2017/12/president-twitter/
Between that and the time he spends applying makeup, doing his hair, buying long red ties, golfing, and watching his favorite parts of Fox and Friends he actually has been pretty productive.

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1

Trump has spent nearly 1/3 of his days as president at Trump properties, nearly 1/4 of his days at a Trump golf club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread