What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young people have never really shown up at the polls on election day going back to the Vietnam era. This does feel different to me, but we will see if this time it results in action rather than just words.
I was 18 the year the voting age was lowered.  We were young and full of hope.  We all voted for McGovern and were quickly disillusioned when nobody else did.

Henry Ford said:
If you frame the William Tell Overture as a sort of impressionist painting using wind instruments as paintbrushes, Flashdance was really the culmination of fine art in our society. 
Plus it caused that torn sweatshirt look to be really popular for a while. 

If you frame world wars 1 & 2 as sort of civil wars between factions in europe with outsiders getting involved in the outcome, world war 3 will be the same except it will be inside the united states and the factions are the two political parties.  The first 2 wars represented a european civilation at its peak destroying itself with petty squabbles. The third is the american civilzation at its peak destroying itself with petty squabbles.  
If you frame world wars 1 & 2 as frat parties gone bad, with outside administrators getting involved in the outcome, world war 3 will be the same except it will begin at Faber College during a toga party.  The first 2 wars represented universities at their peaks destroying themselves with homecoming celebrations.  The third is the religious right trying to destroy good old-fashioned debauchery.

So Trump tends to send these angry tweets on the weekend not because he has more free time, but because he has FLOTUS on his case. Amirite? 

There is widespread hatred within China of the western left. During a republican revolt and requested aid from china and russia, it wouldnt shock me at all if china got eager support from its people to build up an army of 100 million and invade to eliminate the left.  They would do it under the premise that the entire democrat party platform is nothing more than thinly veiled racism against white people and for social justice and world stability they will remove the western left from the planet. 

There is widespread hatred within China of the western left. During a republican revolt and requested aid from china and russia, it wouldnt shock me at all if china got eager support from its people to build up an army of 100 million and invade to eliminate the left.  They would do it under the premise that the entire democrat party platform is nothing more than thinly veiled racism against white people and for social justice and world stability they will remove the western left from the planet. 
Curious where you get you information, beej.

A republican revolution is not something that ever needs majority support within the US to succeed.  It just needs the democrats to continue to pound the war drums to attack russia.  That will push russia and china in favor of the revolt.  

The Chinese are white?

Fluoridated water is a helluva drug

Totally.  If there’s one thing the people of China cannot abide, it is thinly veiled racism against white people. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU

So, just wanna make sure I've got this straight....

The Chinese are going to invade a foreign power with 100 million troops at the behest of sitting Republicans who have revolted because...and here's the part I want to get clarity on the most...."the American Democratic party is really just a facade for a platform of hate against a bunch of honkies"?

You may need to stop cornholing that AR-15 and start fellating it instead.

So, just wanna make sure I've got this straight....

The Chinese are going to invade a foreign power with 100 million troops at the behest of sitting Republicans who have revolted because...and here's the part I want to get clarity on the most...."the American Democratic party is really just a facade for a platform of hate against a bunch of honkies"?
Sounds like Joe told him to stop talking about a Nazi takeover, so he just went Ctrl-H to his manifesto and inserted the word "Chinese" every time.

From Phlip K. ****'s, "High Man in the Castle"

You mean the guy who pooped his pants for a week straight to get out of serving in Vietman?
Didn't he abuse adoption laws so he could keep an underage chick with him to ####?  And wrote songs about raping underage girls?  Fits the mutant red hats perfectly.

Re: Sweaty Teddy

:lmao: You guys are edumicating me. I knew Stranglehold, Free For All and his nickname was Sweaty Teddy. That's about it. Also that he's a giant dickhole. 

You mean the guy who pooped his pants for a week straight to get out of serving in Vietman?

Didn't he abuse adoption laws so he could keep an underage chick with him to ####?  And wrote songs about raping underage girls?  Fits the mutant red hats perfectly.
Did anyone mention the sexual one off 'relationship' with a 12 year old Courtney Love?

Re: Sweaty Teddy

:lmao: You guys are edumicating me. I knew Stranglehold, Free For All and his nickname was Sweaty Teddy. That's about it. Also that he's a giant dickhole. 
Mr. krista's rock-star buddy was giving an interview to Rolling Stone last summer in which Ted Nugent somehow came up, and he insisted on always referring to him as "child rapist Ted Nugent."  He wouldn't back down and let them publish it just as "Ted Nugent."  So all references to Ted Nugent in the interview ended up being removed.

He's a child rapist.  /end

Mr. krista's rock-star buddy was giving an interview to Rolling Stone last summer in which Ted Nugent somehow came up, and he insisted on always referring to him as "child rapist Ted Nugent."  He wouldn't back down and let them publish it just as "Ted Nugent."  So all references to Ted Nugent in the interview ended up being removed.

Seriously stunned. I don't know how I haven't heard of this before.  As if I needed more of a reason to hate him but in true Trumpian style there always is. 

:lmao:

jesus.

I love this story!

I had not heard the child rapist stuff before, just the ####ting his pants thing.  I was never a fan of his music.  Not a fan of his brand of politics.  If he did get oral sex from a 12 year old when he was 28 he should have it cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread