Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

Trump talking to the Ghost of Lyndon Johnson:  "Why can't I have a DOJ like Putin's?"

Russia’s most prominent opposition leader, Alexey Navalny, was released from jail and then immediately arrested again on charges of calling for unsanctioned protests.

Navalny was met by police officers at the door of a Moscow detention center as he stepped out of jail Monday after serving a 30-day sentence for organizing an unauthorized rally.

He was immediately taken to a police station where he was again charged again with organizing an unsanctioned demonstration, his spokeswoman, Kira Yarmish wrote on Twitter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fatness said:

I think we need a separate thread just to sort through all the sexual misconduct allegations.

Edited by SacramentoBob

21 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

I think we need a separate thread just to sort through all the sexual misconduct allegations.

I think it does help explain when Trump-supporting women say "All guys do this" - its because that has been their life experience...

• Like 1

Just now, Sinn Fein said:

I think it does help explain when Trump-supporting women say "All guys do this" - its because that has been their life experience...

I can get this explanation if he was just being assertive.  I've been to parties before, I get it.  I've never held a woman down and covered her mouth when she tried to scream.  That's not an "all guys" moment.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

Has Trump fired anybody?

Not since NBC.

4 hours ago, randall146 said:

I don't understand why the President's personal lawyer gets to make foreign policy pronouncements

Hopefully lands him in jail too. 

12 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

The UN assembly is openly laughing at the President of the United States. Crazy times.

that's hysterical...the world leaders are literally laughing in his face at his lies...he didn't know how to react...classic.

Edited by Banger
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, joffer said:

winning a world war, reconstruction, New Deal......pffft

he passed a tax bill though and got some judges on the bench = best ever!!!

he's acting like he's at one of his dopey rally's and expecting cheers...so clueless

Edited by Banger
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014

:goodposting: 

the world leaders literally laughed right in his face...can't get better than that.  he must've been steaming... and of course there's a tweet for everything....

Edited by Banger
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, proninja said:

Same response his supporters get when they attempt to defend this buffoon

An awful lot of UN Delegates will be having a nice season soon.

Just as an aside - I listened to a few clips of the speech, ignoring the content for a moment, that was the most boring speech I have heard in a while.

Rosenstein is so getting fired when Trump gets back to DC...

WaPo pointed out that not only are world leaders laughing in Trump's face, but they're doing it on camera for the whole world to see.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

WaPo pointed out that not only are world leaders laughing in Trump's face, but they're doing it on camera for the whole world to see.

This is going to start a war, right? 

Trump thought he was at one of his "Make Daddy Feel Good Rallys" when speaking to the UN, but instead got laughed at be world leaders.   

Trump thought the world leaders were laughing with him, but in fact, they were laughing at him.    Narcissists cannot tell the difference.    Trump is going to bomb someone tonight. 

1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014

:goodposting: 

"We don’t want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won’t be. They won’t be.”

Donald Trump - 1st June 2017

So I guess Trump isn't going to negotiate a better climate deal as he stated..shocker...  I'm sure he was one of the ones laughing loudly in the audience.

AFP news agency‏Verified account @AFP

FollowFollow @AFP

More

#BREAKING Macron rejects trade deals with countries outside Paris climate pact

9:58 AM - 25 Sep 2018

Edited by Banger
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zigg said:

This is going to start a war, right? 

Guy next to me at work figures we'll be at war by the end of the day.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is introducing an amendment that would lift U.S. sanctions on Russian lawmakers, The Daily Beast has learned.

The amendment, which will be introduced at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting on Wednesday, stipulates that existing U.S. sanctions on members of the Russian Federal Assembly will be lifted if Moscow if agrees to lift its own sanctions on certain American members of Congress.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rand-paul-wants-to-scrap-some-us-sanctions-on-russia?source=twitter&via=desktop

I just learned that Russia has selectively banned members of Congress who aren't nicy-nice with Russia, while allowing visits from friendly Congressional members.

Michelle Kosinski‏Verified account @MichLKosinski

Now Macron urges the world to STOP making trade agreements with countries that don't support the Paris Climate Deal....which is... the US.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fatness said:

Michelle Kosinski‏Verified account @MichLKosinski

Now Macron urges the world to STOP making trade agreements with countries that don't support the Paris Climate Deal....which is... the US.

Maybe North Korea will do us a favor and become our conduit to the international trading community.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrip541 said:

The people who only watch FoxNews won't see it, because they aren't airing it.  https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1044635103740203008

Raw Story‏Verified account @RawStory

FollowFollow @RawStory

More

Fox News clip abruptly cuts off Trump’s UN speech just before world leaders start laughing at him

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The people who only watch FoxNews won't see it, because they aren't airing it.  https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1044635103740203008

FollowFollow @RawStory

More

Fox News clip abruptly cuts off Trump’s UN speech just before world leaders start laughing at him

Really?

Just saw a clip of it on FOX a few minutes ago with the text underneath stating "Trump touting accomplishments draws laughter from world leaders"

3 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

Maybe North Korea will do us a favor and become our conduit to the international trading community.

Future headline: "Kim Jong-un awarded Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating end of multiple Trump conflicts around the globe."

Just now, jamny said:

Really?

Just saw a clip of it on FOX a few minutes ago with the text underneath stating "Trump touting accomplishments draws laughter from world leaders"

I'm glad they are actually covering it then.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, fatness said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rand-paul-wants-to-scrap-some-us-sanctions-on-russia?source=twitter&via=desktop

I just learned that Russia has selectively banned members of Congress who aren't nicy-nice with Russia, while allowing visits from friendly Congressional members.

should rename the Republican to Russian party.....they're all taking their trips over there getting dark money and buying the propaganda....this is all while the Russians are still actively hacking our infrastructure systems, our voting systems and trying to hack various democrats running for office.  So sure it makes perfect sense to reward them...idiots. 

• Like 2

Literally the laughing stock of the world. Actually and literally. 

Nice work GOP (or Russia)

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

FollowFollow @RawStory

More

state TV

That's what happens when every public speaking opportunity is treated like a campaign rally -- you repeat the same lies to people that actually know better and they laugh in your face.

• Like 7

It’s a UN meeting and he’s bragging about the US economy.  Do you think those leaders care if GDP Is growing at 3 or 4%?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Banger said:

It’s a UN meeting and he’s bragging about the US economy.  Do you think those leaders care if GDP Is growing at 3 or 4%?

By the way, give me a half a trillion on credit and I'll make the economy roar too. Seems like that never comes up during Republican Administrations. 

• Like 5

In less than two years, the Office of the President has gone from the leader of the Free world and the most powerful position in the world to being laughed at by the world.

So, yeah, I guess you have accomplished more than anyone before you.  Way to go, Donny.  Jackass.

• Like 18

8 hours ago, Banger said:

the world leaders literally laughed right in his face...can't get better than that.  he must've been steaming... and of course there's a tweet for everything....

Laughter is the appropriate response to his delusional and outlandish claims

• Like 1