What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Trump has hit a new high of a President who was unpopular at the midterm elections and whose party got killed in them! Suck it libs!

I don't think this means what you think it means. Especially one you look at the disapproval numbers.

Last edited:
Given his responses to the violence that took place this week, I wouldn’t be surprised if these numbers went down again. 
I assume you base this theory on the negative media coverage.  But what has changed from any other week with this?  It's just more of the same bias negative coverage that has caused most people in the real world to tune out.  Meanwhile Trump chugs along every day racking up accomplishments and getting #### done.  

I assume you base this theory on the negative media coverage.  But what has changed from any other week with this?  It's just more of the same bias negative coverage that has caused most people in the real world to tune out.  Meanwhile Trump chugs along every day racking up accomplishments and getting #### done.  
From my personal experience people are more engaged and interested in politics than ever. 

I think the media coverage is negative because it’s well deserved. And I also think that some people may realize just how horrible Trump’s rhetoric has been, and how dangerous the consequences. At least I hope so. Guess we’ll see. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcjwAEl-wE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There have been too many mass shootings in our country. The answer is not more guns. Back in 2012, President Obama talked on the phone with FBI Director Robert Mueller and Homeland Security Advisor John Brennan after the mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado, as his motorcade sped to an airport in Florida. He was supposed to make a campaign speech that morning but instead appeared before the crowd to tell them he was postponing the event. “I am so grateful that all of you are here. I am so moved by your support. But there are going to be other days for politics. This, I think, is a day for prayer and reflection.

So what I’d ask everybody to do, I’d like us to pause in a moment of silence for the victims of this terrible tragedy, for the people who knew them and loved them, for those who are still struggling to recover, and for all the victims of less publicized acts of violence that plague our communities every single day. So if everybody can just take a moment.” And then he departed. That is leadership. Something that is missing today. My heart goes out to all of those affected by today’s shooting in Pittsburgh.
What a monster Obummer is. Right guys? 

So it has come to this.

Dear lord........so I early voted today. All Democrats.....did not even hesitate. Anything to weaken this clowns power. And I am a registered Republican. Funny....but I never changed my party affiliation. Mainly so I can try and control the lunatic asylum and vote in primaries for what I would deem moderate Republicans. That is all been burned to the ground. I voted for Kasich and obviously it was a wasted vote (I felt he was one of the only rational and moderate guys in the last election). So freaking sad.

State of Florida FYI.

I can't take this guy....I really seriously can't believe our country has gotten to this point that a complete narcissist (with the mind and maturity of a ####### 10 year old) is in the oval office. We are living in crazy times.  
We can't early vote in NY, but I'm leaning this way myself.  Registered independent and not necessarily a frequent Democratic voter.  I don't know what will happen in the nationwide elections, but I'm probably just chucking up a hail mary for a return to decency and civility and normalcy by voting straight Democratic Party.  I don't even really like Governor Cuomo, I think he's corrupt as hell.  But I kinda feel like my hands are tied.

We can't early vote in NY, but I'm leaning this way myself.  Registered independent and not necessarily a frequent Democratic voter.  I don't know what will happen in the nationwide elections, but I'm probably just chucking up a hail mary for a return to decency and civility and normalcy by voting straight Democratic Party.  I don't even really like Governor Cuomo, I think he's corrupt as hell.  But I kinda feel like my hands are tied.
Hmmm, maybe in '20 we find out if Donald really was the second worst candidate possible.

Stephen Miller’s 3rd grade teacher outing him for eating glue may be the funniest story of the Trunp administration 
I loved the Barfly scene where hooker Faye Dunaway was #####ing to Bukowski about all the paste she's eaten in the back parking lot.

I don't think it is so much not knowing how to use, it's more that the umbrella is wet and he doesn't want to deal with it. He knows someone will clean it up for him. 
Except for the guy who came up next, he  just walked around it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way I’m kneeling. 
The sponsors for Dobbs and Fox News should be getting inundated right now for paying for this ####. They are paying to spotlight the conspiracy theory that sparked a horrific act of terrorism this morning. I mean what in holy hell is going on. 

The sponsors for Dobbs and Fox News should be getting inundated right now for paying for this ####. They are paying to spotlight the conspiracy theory that sparked a horrific act of terrorism this morning. I mean what in holy hell is going on. 
What’s going on, in part, is that the media hasn’t yet made the connection between this morning’s shooter and the Soros/Caravan stuff. They know about the anti-semitism but they haven’t made the link yet. Hopefully they will. 

What’s going on, in part, is that the media hasn’t yet made the connection between this morning’s shooter and the Soros/Caravan stuff. They know about the anti-semitism but they haven’t made the link yet. Hopefully they will. 
They have to be aware of it- not sure why they wouldn't talk about it. It doesn't seem like Fox will touch that angle. Also can anyone explain why Soros or any liberals would be funding a caravan of immigrants to come here? Isn't it pretty obvious that it benefits Trump and the GOP? 

They have to be aware of it- not sure why they wouldn't talk about it. It doesn't seem like Fox will touch that angle. Also can anyone explain why Soros or any liberals would be funding a caravan of immigrants to come here? Isn't it pretty obvious that it benefits Trump and the GOP? 
Apparently the argument is that liberals want to destroy this country with open borders. Soros is the shadowy money man willing to finance the destruction. 

I get why he would delete it- optics not good. However, I don't think there was anything wrong with that post. 
In a vaccum?  Maybe.  But there's a long history with this kind of stuff.  And a more recent history with Trump that puts us squarely outside a vacuum:

Trump’s contribution to the revival of anti-Semitism in American politics lies in his penchant for conspiracy theories — evident, for example, in the disgusting closing commercial of his 2016 campaign. It included dark insinuations about global forces, with photos of prominent Jewish figures: George Soros, Lloyd Blankfein, Ruth Bader Ginsberg. That commercial was an unambiguous and obvious appeal to anti-Semitism. If Nazi propagandists had seen it, they might have considered it an update of some of their own posters. Through his support for conspiratorial minded right-wing media figures, Trump he has lent legitimacy to a paranoid and dangerous mode of thinking. He has associated it with the presidency of the United States, when it used to be the domain of fringe racists.

For some reason, that clip has me wondering how many Big Mac wrappers have gone flying out the window of his limo.
Don't think he eats in his car much. 

Remember the picture with the KFC bucket in the plane?

Knife and fork for KFC.

Knife and fork is hard in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread