What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to wonder if instead of Trump watching Fox & reacting if the White House isn’t coordinating with Fox and then Fox runs a piece and Trump ricochets off of that.
That's probably too organized. Trump talks to many of the opinion hosts at Fox so there is a certain level of at least communication. I don't think they are posting stories for him to react too, but if they are attacking Democrats and he's watching, there's a history of him doing this.

If it's true that Donald had the air conditioning system in the White House revamped in 2017 as has been asserted elsewhere, then he's looking pretty stupid for blaming Obama for any level of personal discomfort. I don't know if it's true, though.

It's also been suggested elsewhere that perhaps O has one of those appliance apps and he's randomly increasing and decreasing the temperature levels just to mess with Trump.

It's also been suggested elsewhere that perhaps O has one of those appliance apps and he's randomly increasing and decreasing the temperature levels just to mess with Trump.
This would be masterful trolling if I ever heard of one. Much better than putting someone's phone number on Craigslist for some hard to get item around Christmas time.

That's probably too organized. Trump talks to many of the opinion hosts at Fox so there is a certain level of at least communication. I don't think they are posting stories for him to react too, but if they are attacking Democrats and he's watching, there's a history of him doing this.
Thanks for the response. I guess the piece that drove this seemed to me to have come totally out of the blue. The Fox piece refers to a Cummings statement on July 18th - 9 days previously. I mean.... just out of nowhere they decide to go after Cummings? On the other hand just the day before Cummings had subpoenaed personal emails from White House staff, including Trump's daughter who is a senior advisor.

Thanks for the response. I guess the piece that drove this seemed to me to have come totally out of the blue. The Fox piece refers to a Cummings statement on July 18th - 9 days previously. I mean.... just out of nowhere they decide to go after Cummings? On the other hand just the day before Cummings had subpoenaed personal emails from White House staff, including Trump's daughter who is a senior advisor.
He's a conman.  Conman set up marks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is scary. The Dismantling of a Nation (book title copyrighted by me) for what reasons is Trump and his traitors doing this? The reasons may be far stupider than what is actually happening. A pee tape? An Obama joke? Tax fraud? Laundering of money? What reason is there to do this?

This is scary. The Dismantling of a Nation (book title copyrighted by me) for what reasons is Trump and his traitors doing this? The reasons may be far stupider than what is actually happening. A pee tape? An Obama joke? Tax fraud? Laundering of money? What reason is there to do this?
Perfect book title. As an aside, apropos of very little, it's times like these that the value of a liberal arts education, commonly derided as almost completely useless, becomes crystal clear.

I am starting to think that Trump election strategy is for Americans to be so ####### tired and weary of the constant race baiting that by the time the actual election occurs we will be so mentally worn out and we won't even vote.  

At least change it up and attack a white person once in a while

The new song -- "Yes, he's a reprehensible human but what choice did I have?" 

Policy is indeed important, especially in this age of fierce partisanship. But how badly do you want to enact your policies in order to pull the trigger for Donald Trump?

I’ve been reading Ron Chernow’s outstanding biography Grant. It’s a bit of a slog after the Civil War ends. Can’t wait for his Presidency to end, because the man went on a three year round-the-world tour with his wife after he left the White House. Bucket list should be called #grantlist.

Anyway, highly recommend!

Couple things:

- Trump is not the most racist President ever. You cannot out-racist Andy Johnson.

- This administration is not the most corrupt in U.S. history. The great irony is Grant was honest to a fault, but also incredibly naive & ill-suited for politics.

- If you think we’re living in a nasty era of divided partisanship marked by mind numbing incidents, random shootings and overt acts of racism, you’ll feel like today’s America is Disneyesque compared to Reconstruction.

Making anyone feel better? Naw, me either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think that Trump election strategy is for Americans to be so ####### tired and weary of the constant race baiting that by the time the actual election occurs we will be so mentally worn out and we won't even vote.  

At least change it up and attack a white person once in a while
Maybe he should start attacking the 10 poorest states next. Lots of white people in charge of them.

Better yet there's lots of poor people living in poor conditions all across this country.  Maybe the president should address that instead of tweeting Bull#### every day.

It's never lost on me how the worst president to ever hold the office (Obama) is used as some sort of measuring stick for the man child currently holding the office.  It really does defy all logic :lmao:  

It's never lost on me how the worst president to ever hold the office (Obama) is used as some sort of measuring stick for the man child currently holding the office.  It really does defy all logic :lmao:  
And the worst candidate in history is used as the threshold for questionable behavior ("Wake me up when Trump deletes 30,000 emails!").

Trying to imagine what the reaction would be if any other president made a 9/11 joke at an event like this:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1155848532055777280?s=21

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona

Just before signing the 9/11 victims compensation bill, Trump jokes with the first responders and their families that the stage may not hold all of them but that if it collapses they "are not falling very far"

9:32 AM · Jul 29, 2019
Not one chuckle and a whole cringe worthy moment. Trump is oblivious to anything that does not revolved around him. Also, anytime he can be the center of a photo, he'll take it. What a disaster.

Trying to imagine what the reaction would be if any other president made a 9/11 joke at an event like this:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1155848532055777280?s=21

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona

Just before signing the 9/11 victims compensation bill, Trump jokes with the first responders and their families that the stage may not hold all of them but that if it collapses they "are not falling very far"

9:32 AM · Jul 29, 2019
“And I don’t know if this stage will hold it , we’ll give this stage a shot ......let’s see how well built , made in America, it is”

Whoa nellie, oh man , he’s really done it now

I see a lot of triggered responses on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread