What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.

Pelosi took his lunch so he had to take the money this way. Sad.

I hope some Lib president does this to fund the NEA or some National Parks. Republicans will #### their pants.
How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.

If I were the Dem candidate in the debates vs. Trump, I'd answer each question and then leave a footnote similar to, "Mr. Trump violated the Constitution by (fill is one of many instances)" Trump needs to be called out at each and every instance. Since Trump doesn't allow any press briefings, he needs to be called on each instance in public, with cameras, and with a opportunity to respond. Our media is failing our nation.
You really think he's going to debate the Dem candidate?

How many times have there been complaints about stuff being done just to piss off the liberals?  Now we're rooting for them to flip the script and do the same to the Republicans?  I really hope not.
I don't have a problem with it. After Garland and the fact the Senate won't take up the 100 or so Bill's sent to them by the house it's obvious everything is out the window. 

I could see him passing on it.  I hope not, we'll see.
He will definitely tweet about passing on it...get the "libs" all riled up and then claim it was fake news and do it anyway.

Then it will be more of the same...namecalling, wrong, no you're the ...., without actually talking anything of actual substance.

Hey I didn’t know you got to take billions away from military projects. I’d like to see that money spent in many other places just like this guy. Until I see even a skosh of concern from my conservative friends I’m looking forward to it.

Hey I didn’t know you got to take billions away from military projects. I’d like to see that money spent in many other places just like this guy. Until I see even a skosh of concern from my conservative friends I’m looking forward to it.
Exactly. If there was any push back at all against the President just doing what he wants from the Republican side I would feel differently, but now no holds barred. 

The debate would be all day

Biden isn't sharp enough to do this.

Warren is sharp enough to do this, but Trump would just pwn her by calling her Pocahontas over and over again.

Something Trump regularly does is filibuster the question or speaker. He interrupts and immediately reframes the question or statement he’s responding to. People who play by the usual rules of politeness and deference are run over.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is so lucky that people in Alabama will always support Trump no matter what he does.  I mean seriously when you are so petty and worried about being wrong that are you telling people that you are going to hit bad with a hurricane WHEN YOU KNOW IT WON'T 

And what will happen is that all of his lap dogs will tells us that Dorian hit Alabama because it rained in the last couple days.  

>>Soon after, Trump told reporters outside of Marine One that the hurricane "seems to be going up to toward South Carolina, toward North Carolina. Georgia is going to be hit. Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like."<<

- The Guy has spatial cognitive problems. He can’t understand basic concepts. 

In the closed door oval office.

Trump asks Kellyanne, "did you print the map?"

KA, "got it, boss."

DT, "did you bring the Sharpie? Hand it over, I'll take care of this quick."

DT modifies the map with his expert geographical knowledge even though the pen is a different color.

DT, "NEXT?"

>>Soon after, Trump told reporters outside of Marine One that the hurricane "seems to be going up to toward South Carolina, toward North Carolina. Georgia is going to be hit. Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like."<<

- The Guy has spatial cognitive problems. He can’t understand basic concepts. 
Don't think he's big into nerd things like maps, geography, knowing stuff. 

I’m convinced that a good portion of his staff are now in it just for the lulz...there’s just no way a sane individual could stick with this “product” he’s giving 

I think some of the people willing to still vote for him may actually have such complete disdain for the United States in their hearts that they believe we deserve as President a man who would alter a hurricane prediction map with a sharpie to avoid admitting he was wrong and then lie about it. That’s a very strange thing to think about your fellow countrymen. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread