What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  

JUST IN: The Washington Nationals have released a statement confirming that President Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch of Game 5 of the World Series (if Game 5 is necessary).

Chef Jose Andres has been invited to throw out the first pitch.
And Trump really does not like Andres.

Peter Baker @peterbakernyt · 2m

The federal budget deficit has now grown by nearly 50% since Trump took office and is projected to top $1 trillion in 2020. Experts called it an unprecedented amount of red ink for a growing peacetime economy. ⁦

:thumbup:

When asked for a comment, Trump replied: "Nobody knows more about red ink than I do."

White House head of cyber security is resigning out of protest for Trump's handling of cyber security.  Here is a quote from his memo:

They say that history repeats itself. Unfortunately given all of the changes I’ve seen in the past three months, I foresee the White House is posturing itself to be electronically compromised once again. Allowing for a large portion of institutional knowledge to concurrently walk right out the front door seems contrary to the best of interests of the mission and organization as a whole.
https://thenextweb.com/politics/2019/10/25/white-house-cybersecurity-chief-quits-says-leadership-is-inviting-an-attack/

🤣

White House response to John Kelly, via Stephanie Grisham: “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

:lmao:
The only people the WH defends are those that went to jail (of course after they claim they barely worked there)

That quote makes sense now. :mellow:

'I feel bad that I left': John Kelly warned Trump he would be impeached

“I said, whatever you do — and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place — I said whatever you do, don’t hire a ‘yes man,’ someone who won’t tell you the truth — don’t do that. Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached,” Kelly recalled in an interview at the Sea Island Summit, a political conference hosted by the Washington Examiner

🤣

White House response to John Kelly, via Stephanie Grisham: “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

It would be great if Grisham was throwing shade at the President here, but I doubt that's the case.

🤣

And some people thought he'd never be able to find anyone with a nose browner than SHS.

I've had a lot of interactions with that woman, Jennifer Harrison. She and some other nutcases started the Patriot Movement AZ (they have since splintered and she started AZ Patriots.) They walk around with guns and scream at asylum seekers and their children on church grounds and call them criminals. Great people. 
First: https://imgur.com/gallery/H5W83t7

Details: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/surprise-breaking/2019/10/25/jennifer-harrison-az-patriots-arrested-accused-identity-theft/2460167001/

I know it will somehow be surpassed, but todays press conference has to be at least one of the most shocking ever given by a POTUS, and by shocking I don't mean in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread